Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari (20056 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka / Errors: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by hollah123: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
mental slavery is affecting us in nigeria.apc is stabbing us n smilling n fayose is always tryna tell us d truth bit i wonder y people always ignore d message but call fr d head of d messenger.am sure dose apc scammers will be laughing at dose defending dem.wise up n wake up frm ur sleep n realise deres more to life other dan faking up reality
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by naijaking1: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fayose for president
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by mikolo80: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
bilazego:

you blame PDP for a budget prepared and scrutinized by your all knowing APC economic wizards and witches? hey! body language signed budget o. some day I will be blamed for APC failures.
have you ever seen the budget per chance. I have. it's a giant book. you cannot go through it line by line as president. that's senators job and you civil populace. now answer me this, no run o. if it were pdp would anybody lose their job, will any action be taken.? yes or no. if you like sell you and your children's future, we will not
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by lagdmark(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
newheartub:
Fayose, Buhari trouble
The fearless dude
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by billyG(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
emamos:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/2016-budget-sacking-not-enough-withdraw-budget-fayose-tells-buhari/
Make this oloriburuku face his front & think that govnance is cutting kpomo?what has he done since laast yr?waiting d federal allocation 2 embezzle.
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Artless360:
Ppl hate wot dey dnt understand nd jealous wot dey cnt b.....
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by ladyF(f): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
daniella04:
I want you to use your brain and think, analyse the situation of things in this country meditate on it and then tell yourself the truth are things meant to be the way they are even if one is accused of doing a wrong though is yet to be proven is he not entitled to talk again especially when things aren't going well, please do me this favour and meditate on things before coming on social media to follow people blindly if not you will continue to be ruled by same old criminals and you will ask yourself where are the youths of today all because you refuse to think and make meaningful contribution and when others do so you critise without giving thought to what they have said

Sincere apologies, but omg! It is really... really... mentally draining trying to understand some of your points because the punctuation is seriously messed up. shocked Any help on that please? I really couldn't read it to the end honestly.

I guess a few of the youths of today have a lot of work to do in the area of self development. When you do punctuate, Cc me please, so I can address some of the points you raised. grin kiss
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by rawpey247: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
ladyF:
He still has mouth, after his "wuru wuru" election and all the dollars they shared from Oga at the top to get him into power. He should just go and hide somewhere and hope EFCC does not bring up his case. Ole *shiorrrr*

It's [color=#000099][size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
[/color]

U really missed road if u continuing with this ur thinking........et buhari himself come to Ekiti to contess....losing is smelling......fayose won gallantly...
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Integrafamoo: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
As a matter of fact, Fayose is doing the job of NLC cum social activists. ...so so on pont! We need to appreciate him.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by laawaaal: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fayose at it again[color=][/color] angry
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Deo1986(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Am a die-hard APC member, but i totally agree with Fayose on this one. Buhari erred on the Budget.
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by ValarDoharis: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you are educated you'll know once you sign a document, u're responsible for what's inside. Yeye dey smell undecided
maasoap:
You meant he should have gone through the budget from page to page. Una well done o.
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Shokudo(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aufbauh:
"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is" - Albert Camus
Fayose is nothing but a joke and a soar loser. He's a false prophet that should not be taken seriously.

Honestly, I think you are crazy, can't you see that it's because of people like Fayose that Buhari is not even getting out of hand. Can't you see? Are you blind?
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by 247notire(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
loopman:
When ibos are cheering you on and are your major supporters, be sure you are doing something wrong and against the interest of Nigeria.
Really? Going by ur nefarious assertion up there, it means igbos are the only sensible ethnic group in Nigeria but I know it's not true. Please do you need sense? I know where u can get some...

1 Like

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
[size=18pt]BUHARI MUST WITHDRAW THAT BUDGET OF FRAUD AND REPLACE IT WITH A LEANER BUDGET THAT REFLECT THE POOR STATE OF THE ECONOMY AND FALL IN OIL PRICES[/size]

1 Like

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by tinktanker: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aufbauh:
Fayose is nothing but a joke and a soar loser. He's a false prophet that should not be taken seriously.
u are blind obviously. Him n Metuh were d first to point out errors in d budget n u blind apc zombie bats called them names. But it's now obvious ur names are actually d names u called them, because even apc members have spotted so many errors. Only ppl like u n Linus Mohamed will still keep wallowing in stupid ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by tinktanker: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
247notire:
Really? Going by ur nefarious assertion up there, it means igbos are the only sensible ethnic group in Nigeria but I know it's not true. Please do you need sense? I know where u can get some...
don't mind Dat fool, he is envious of d igbos
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by atirolu(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
The most disturbing part of this budget is office of the vice president getting more allocation for books 4.9million more than 10 federal polytechnics in nigeria 3.8million does it mean the VP will read more books than over 1 million students?
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Godiloveu(f): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
ValarDoharis:
In all fairness.....Buhari should sack himself cos he signed the damn budget and presented happily to the national assembly undecided

Dis wasn't d budget he presented to NASS. The original budget has bn doctored by some Ghost criminals..
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by mikolo80: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
bilazego:

you blame PDP for a budget prepared and scrutinized by your all knowing APC economic wizards and witches? hey! body language signed budget o. some day I will be blamed for APC failures.
dg budget office a pdp man.
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by ValarDoharis: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Were they not afraid of the no nonsense Dolapo? Story for d gods!
Godiloveu:

Dis wasn't d budget he presented to NASS. The original budget has bn doctored by some Ghost criminals..
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by bishop4life(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Godiloveu:

Honestly you amaze me! Please ma'am, are you in any way related to our info minister? I mean Mr Muhammed?
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aufbauh:
like seriously?you sounds like an illitrate,do you really went through post before making this baseless comment?you speaks like a man with a dead conscience
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by billyG(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
UnknownT:
This Lere Olayinka, na em go talk everything dem go say na Fayose grin
Thank u!ma sister Garage illiterate like fayose cannot spek english like that.
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aufbauh:
So it is the useless president & you his zombie followers that should be taken seriously? What the hell did he said about the corruption-laden budget that was wrong? Recall this is the same budget you guys claimed it was "A budget of change"instead of shame? Change from being a zombie. cry
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
bishop4life:

Honestly you amaze me! Please ma'am, are you in any way related to our info minister? I mean Mr Muhammed?
I mean APC zombies are damn astonishing.Their warped reasoning really beats human imagination.As a picture depicts-if Buhari prepares a salad of nails,stones,dust & then garnished it with sand.His moronic follower will eat & say it's delicious.SMH.
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by pakins5(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Guy u are funny, when I mean funny not a comedian but u are a joke. I can't phantom a literate writing this non-sense. Ur quote and writ up dint Concur. U are nothing but a "Lucid". Even a blind man can see clearly that Fayose wrote nothing but the truth. My advice for you is get your self a Tutor!
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by mrmax1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
ladyF:
He still has mouth, after his "wuru wuru" election and all the dollars they shared from Oga at the top to get him into power. He should just go and hide somewhere and hope EFCC does not bring up his case. Ole *shiorrrr*

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
[b][/b]

Is he the first politician who's rigged himself into power, if at all? Didn't ur elder brother bubu rig to, abi we no see pictures of under aged voters and others to or u tink its only pdp who riggs. Forget sentiments , Fayose is right on this, this budget is a national embarrassment even to the point that comedians made a joke out of it, very soon olamide will do a song abt it to. If u disagree with what fayose said then u r the real enemy of our dear country Nigeria
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Ndolarr: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
The time Fayose is devoting to Buhari-mania can be profitably used to help to teach primary school pupils in ado Ekiti once in a while. Because of his apparent limited education, he should not attempt secondary school! He is simply a misfit shouting on top of his voice to be noticed!! But unfortunately, decent people and gatherings are ignoring him. Abi, when was Fayose invited to any gathering of eminent personalities since Buhari assumed power where important global socio economic issues were discussed? Many other serious governors have been invited to such events in recent times. For instance, Oshiomole featured prominently at the Cable's seminar on the economy last week. When will Fayose be found in decent companies and not local thugs and miscreants? I really pity the good people of Ekiti!
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Brightology2(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Face road MADam
ladyF:

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
ladyF:

Mention one politician that didn't share money during last year campaign
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Do you know that many of the APC trumpeters still don't see the fraudulent 2016 budget as corruption?
To them, the international embarrassment the scandalous budget has brought upon the country is the handiwork of Buhari's enemies.
When the budget first went missing, they accused Saraki and the leadership of the National Assembly - no one even mentioned Buhari or the Presidency. In fact to discredit the Senate, APC vuvuzelas accused him of asking for bribe and since Buhari won't give any bribe, Saraki stole the budget.
When it became obvious that Buhari ordered for the withdrawal of the first budget after the visit of Lagarde, the IMF chief, who told him the benchmark at which the budget was prepared was unrealistic, his supporters went to town, blamed his liaison officer, Ita Enang for producing the "doctored copy" he submitted.
Then the revelation time soon ensued;
Bogus figures, duplication of contracts in virtually all the ministries. One example is; if computers are needed in the ministry of education, the education budget takes care of that. But when you read the science and technology's budget, you will still see the budget for computers for the education ministry.
Health minister didn't know how the budget of Aso Rock clinic found its way into health ministry budget despite it being under the Presidency.
During scrutinization of the budget; education ministry added a whooping N10billion with no attached purpose. When the senate asked the minister, he says he's not aware of what the allocation is meant for. Only to come back few days later to say it was for UBE or Na UBEC!
As these dramas were ongoing, Buharists were dumb and mute. Silenced as a farce yard. But when their ancestor came back from the land of the dead, they found their voice again; "it is those appointed by Jonathan that smuggled the disgraceful figures into the budget". Then whosai, Buhari sacked almost 60 people, heads rolled, noise down and they are all pretending as if it's nothing.
Yet, our free food, free education, free healthcare, welfare for the aged, 3million jobs a year and the N5000 for unemployed youths are all dead with their budget of fraud.
What do you even expect from a government that budgets N39billion for Lai Mohammed's ministry and less than N30billion for Fashola, Amaechi and Audu Ogbe's ministries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killing Of 5 Fulani’s In Abia: Abuja DSS Lied Says Abia State Government / Willie Obiano Welcomes Osinbajo To Anambra - Pictures / Biafra: INEC Speaks On Calls For Secession, Election Boycott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.