Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame (55743 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Things You Dont Know About The Agege Bread Seller That Hawked Into Fame / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by hearklerb(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
oodua1stson:
fxck off! Ypu bloody religious pigs .

It's good for your insane religion and pervert pedophile prophet if a woman covers her head in this hot weather but you muslim men( pedophiles) can roam around with your dirty lice infested beard uncovered?

Awon oloshi
plz try to let ur reply base on d fool daht post d trash don't combine us (Muslim) ......
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Malakh: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
what you people don't understand is Satan blesses the people of the world with wealth but there are strings to it,you might wanna read Mattew 4, the prosperity you people seek is not the wealth of the world,neither is it the one they preach in xtian churches, aint no hater,as a matter of fact I can authoritatively say that I'm richer than people of this world, the world belongs to my/our God,King,High-Priest, when the kingdom is set up, the whole world would works for us, as a matter of fact 3 times in a year according to the Law,the nations would bring G.D.P to our land, so we just gonna be chilling at the Top of the hill while they make our cars,clothes,shoes, build our cities, nurse/babysit our children, tend to our farms according to the Scriptures that is if you are of the nation of Hebrew Israelites, so i dont need your fiat-currency,which is basically backed by nothing,gold and silver is real money not that piece of paper you people call money anyways make I continue my match, just remember that "riches" doesnt profit in the day of wrath.
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by freecocoa(f): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
WaffenSS:

You're preaching to neanderthals.

this sort of immorality is what modern christianity propagates, promotes, and perpetuates.

theirs is decadence inextricably bound with iniquity. and yet they prefer gospels of wealth and earthly pleasures against the truth of salvation.

hubris, thy name is eternal damnation.
Hahaha, talk about misplaced priorities.

Walahi, Islam is the worst thing to happen to this world, a Muslim calling christians neanderthals, wonders will always happen sha.

7 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Agadajoe3090: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
U smooke abi

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Analysiscorner: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
A street bread seller becomes an object of half unclothedness on the front pages of magazines and that's success
You may never know what true success is until you die and find yourself among those who submitted to their creator or those who would be losers in the Hereafter.
The dictionary may define success but it can't define true success..
Quran 3:19,Qur'an 3:85,Qur'an 3:102
Please, allow him to express his view. Though the question is : when you see an anomaly like this, what do you do? That Bello of a person saw her suffering and felt she could be put into better use and made her this modelling offer. If she doesn't want it at all, she can reject it. Or, she can just express her reservation concerning semi - clothedess .
It's not all models that show their bare bodies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Favben(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mscheww, a na ekwugheri
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by ibkgab001: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Op Must be jailed for life

enemy of progress

your type they give omo ilekewu koboko .... say after me ....Lord .... anyone that is hindering my progress ....fire from above ... consume them.... they will never live to tell the story of my success for their unborn Generations

AHHHHHH OJU OGUN LAYE ....NIGBATI KOKO N SESU ENIKAN O GBO ... ODO BAN GUNYAN NI ARIWO BA TA

2 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by smithe113(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
ABOOSAFIYYAH1:
May Allah never leave you alone........ This is a beautiful piece of writting! Our Motto in ISLAM: SUCCESS HERE SUCCESS HEREAFTER. #JUMOKE IS ON THE PATH OF DOOM. THIS IS NOT SUCCESS ITS A GREAT CALAMITY IN HER LIFE!

well I a'int surprised u pple blow up yourselves for 72 virgins..... perverts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by bamac(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Drikojigzy:
the op.must be a Muslim.
plzzz m sorry but u are a disgrace to Muslim Dom.... mumu like u... lalasticlala ishilove seen Hw did this shit make FP?
so you don't know? That today is lalasticlala birthday.... Anything goes today ooo. You start a topic and see if it will not enter first page today. #justsaying
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by favouritesahaba: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life, while many people in this world are dreaming of living your life.
A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of flying. But, a pilot on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of returning home.
That's life!! Enjoy yours.
If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets. But only poor kids do that.
If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded. But those who live simply, sleep soundly.
If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages. But those who live simply, walk humbly and love genuinely!
All good will come back to you!!!

DeathStroke007:
A street bread seller becomes an object of half unclothedness on the front pages of magazines and that's success
You may never know what true success is until you die and find yourself among those who submitted to their creator or those who would be losers in the Hereafter.

2 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by ronald4lif(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Crap. undecided
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Skynet247(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
thats one reason nigeria can never move... islam and the rest... op... stop using quran to justify ur stupid points... go and tell those islam created groups to stop killing people in the name of quran... seriously islam is some kinda cult... if u convert from islam to xtain... them go kill u... nobi so cult the do... kia i better die an athiest than follow a religion who believe n killing and expecting vergins in dar heaven... stupid baskard... this beb dn mk... if u dnt lik it go die... i always thought islam are that holy till i saw islam prostitutes in kano and katsina... isil,bk,muslim brotherhood, alquida, sudan, all terrories na the same quran all of them the read... what a comfuse religion...

2 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by ibkgab001: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Presently the Girl has Glory than many Mod on here ... i don`t mind you ban me for saying the truth ...
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Acidosis(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
It is her life. I'm happy to read about her sudden success.

What I don't encourage is ascribing her success to God. I personally do not think God will make anyone a model. The correlation does not make sense and people continue to mention God.

Notwithstanding, I won't go so low to envy or condemn her. If that's how she wants her life to be, GREAT!!

TY Bello is responsible for her success, not God. God cannot make anyone a model, a club owner, a strip dancer, a club bouncer, a wrestler, a bar owner, or anything of such.
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by U2ice(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wats dis ode sayin? undecided

R u wiser dan d creator dt finally picked dis lady's call...ewu
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Op is on point.
There seems to be no hope for the average Young woman in tthis country beyond make up, and unclothedness.

They are either aspiring make up artists or models. It's bad enough

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by raph101(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Damn! U are a psychotic religious bigot.... Menh... Her life is dope. Stay Dere and say rubbish... Talk is cheap

2 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Drikojigzy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
menix:
If unclothedness go change d current status of my accounts, pls bring it on.

Baba am a christian but I must say u re d greatest of mumu if u think others re not entitled to their opinion.

lolzz
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
favouritesahaba:
Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life, while many people in this world are dreaming of living your life.
A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of flying. But, a pilot on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of returning home.
That's life!! Enjoy yours.
If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets. But only poor kids do that.
If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded. But those who live simply, sleep soundly.
If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages. But those who live simply, walk humbly and love genuinely!
All good will come back to you!!!

money or fame ain't life...

life is when you remember the day you will die and your life in grave before taking any step

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Engrpj(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing... my username has nothing to do with religion.. hopeless oaf trying to bring out case out of nothingness

You are a Lunatic.. Holier than thou... How many times do u Sin everyday?? she dress Half naked how many ppl have u ever Dash clothes to well is bitter fault...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Analysiscorner:

Please, allow him to express his view. Though the question is : when you see an anomaly like this, what do you do? That Bello of a person saw her suffering and felt she could be put into better use and made her this modelling offer. If she doesn't want it at all, she can reject it. Or, she can just express her reservation concerning semi - clothedess .
It's not all models that show their bare bodies.

you dont know the definition of suffering.... someone selling bread is suffering? #laughing #
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
majekdom2:
how is whatever she chooses to do with her life your business. Why do we have this condemnation mentality. Dude go burn your quran it is the reason for your sorry state.

it's my business... ISLAM TEACHES US TO ALWAYS FORBID AND CORRECT SOCIAL VICES

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
excellentmomma:

Have you tried to convert bokoharam, do u guys truly don't know where they reside in your neighborhood and among you. Do u really believe killing others is a godly act? Pls I need answers.

In your warped mind she is unclothed. What sensitive part of her body have you seen? You leave people that are killing daily to preach to an innocent lady in her noble career of modeling.

if you got working brains, you will know boko or any terrorism organization ain't have anything similar with Islam.. it's all politics..

always argue on case you have knowledge about..
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Enemy of progress! It's people like you that find joy in seeing people struggling.

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Razakipaye: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
she was nt half naked. hav u held of Photoshop? wit Photoshop u can make someone naked. Hope u learned sometin
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
godoluwa:
As long as shes not wearing bra & pant to take the photoshoot, its ok. there are ladies & married women covered in hiding under religious attire but are professional dickrider. I dont do business with S.U because 98% of them are pretenders. we can only pray for the girl that she makes the best use of the money coming her ways & that the fame doesnt goes to her head. My bible says 'THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE'

judge yourself before God judges you
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Habidab: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
ebubemicky:
When she was struggling in the streets of lagos u dint help her, am sure u never bought her bread. U wanted her to remain poor but her creator said otherwise. Now u are acting all religious. Now tell me. How many people have u helped? How many people are under ur patronage? How many lives have u changed? U are talking about being naked. How many have u clothed?
Truth but you dispose it as if you are one of those people Bible called people of the last minute(end time)
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Mystery007(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
phayvoursky:
@ OP. U SOUND LIKE A VILLAGE DEITY WHOSE JOB IS TO TIE PEOPLE'S PROGRESS.

A GIRL WHO GOD UPLIFTED FROM NOTHING IN LESS THAN A WEEK; INSTEAD OF THANKING GOD FOR HER LIFE; YOU COME HERE TELLING US ABOUT SUCCESS YOU HAVEN'T DREAMT OF ACHIEVING.
You dey mind the Yeye fowl, Anyway Bad belle is allowed, dats what makes one a celebrity.
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by godoluwa(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

judge yourself before God judges you
God is much interested in our heart & nt body. thanks
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by charlsoo1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
He must be a PDP member that doesn't believe in CHANGE. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by SilvanusII(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

so you think because you are poor, you can do any immoral thing to get rich? have you forgotten that you will die? have you forgotten the punishment of the grave. ?

Subhanalah

Shattap dia. You are just a hater. Hating and struggling with ur hate with religious backing. God has blessed her. Even if na Satan bless her sef, God ALLOWED it. Take ur own case to Him instead of wallowing in self destructive hate. Ika eyan, abateyanje, esu buruku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Entices Anthony Joshua After Amir Khan Saga / Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? / Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.