Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame (55756 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Things You Dont Know About The Agege Bread Seller That Hawked Into Fame / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by olabodeapex: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Once a girl bought an iPad, when her father saw it, He asked "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?

"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.

"Did someone force you to do so?" "No" "Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?" "No dad! In fact they even recommend using
a cover for the iPad" "Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"

"Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."
"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"

"I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."

The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said, "Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed" She was
mute.....

Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.
May God guide us all.

4 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by bigfather(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
scribble:

if you don't wear a blanket or the bear from revenant over your head, the book haram wud consida u haram

Oohhh....I see grin grin
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by musabayokanu: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
ebubemicky:
When she was struggling in the streets of lagos u dint help her, am sure u never bought her bread. U wanted her to remain poor but her creator said otherwise. Now u are acting all religious. Now tell me. How many people have u helped? How many people are under ur patronage? How many lives have u changed? U are talking about being naked. How many have u clothed?

No wonder the bible says, many will preach the gospel and still go to hell.
Op na God go purnish your generation even the once yet unborn for this sarcastic post.
Make grade A 9.8 Magnitude thunder fire you.
Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by oodua1stson: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Muslims never see any good in anything

That's why they all silently support boko haram and isis. They are just too afraid to say it out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by bigfather(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
olabodeapex:
Once a girl bought an iPad, when her father saw it, He asked "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?

"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.

"Did someone force you to do so?" "No" "Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?" "No dad! In fact they even recommend using

"Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."

"I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."

The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said, "Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed" She was
mute.....

May God guide us all.

Indeed ! You can help her out by getting her a more decent job ,since you feel dis current one will not allow her make Aljana!

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by osewanu(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

so you think because you are poor, you can do any immoral thing to get rich? have you forgotten that you will die? have you forgotten the punishment of the grave. ?

Subhanalah

Phewww...What an E-diot!

2 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Which MOD moved dis shit to front page?
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by oodua1stson: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
olabodeapex:

mute.....

May God guide us all.
fxck off! Ypu bloody religious pigs .

It's good for your insane religion and pervert pedophile prophet if a woman covers her head in this hot weather but you muslim men( pedophiles) can roam around with your dirty lice infested beard uncovered?

Awon oloshi

15 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by just2okworld(f): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by AJOT99(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

so you think because you are poor, you can do any immoral thing to get rich? have you forgotten that you will die? have you forgotten the punishment of the grave. ?

Subhanalah

Shaarraap!

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by ademega(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
which one is better. modeling or selling agege bread? which one would u pray for one of your suffering relatives. it's no insults we have people like that in all families.

u need to think deeply before u say things

4 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Heheheheh
Wetin he dey talk about undecided undecided
Enemy of progress
That's why we are not growing in Nig
Is her boobs outside or her yansh undecided undecided
Bloody civilian hypocrites!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by barapistis(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Op is a fool
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by streetzdreamz(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

chai... the way you think makes me laugh.. we talking moral, religion and money with hereafter..

you here saying rubbish..

The answer to your questions is, I AM PROUDLY A MUSLIM
so Muslims also b*tch around with religious gibberish and am holier than thou syndrome,interesting!! very interesting,always thought it was the Christians that wore that tag like a hood,don't you get it already??if really there is a deity up there, he needs a 100% from you and nothing else,so you see,you and that hoe across the street r hell bound on a first class no return ticket,so make sure you 100% pure before you castigate others,and pray tell,have we any machine on earth that its efficiency goes for a 100%?? hell no!!! cuz humans ain't 100% efficient, read betwixt the lines.

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by seunakin231(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
A street bread seller becomes an object of half unclothedness on the front pages of magazines and that's success
You may never know what true success is until you die and find yourself among those who submitted to their creator or those who would be losers in the Hereafter.
The dictionary may define success but it can't define true success..
Quran 3:19,Qur'an 3:85,Qur'an 3:102
Stop hating, ask for Grace of your own in due time sooner than you expect.

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by drslem: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hopeless religious bigot like you...just went through your previous writeups,and i wasnt surprised....Humanoids like you are the reason why peeps are embracing atheism....I feel so disgusted with your lame attempt at pulling this woman down.....Must everybody conform to your 15th century religous practices?....Instead of you to be happy that this woman has being released from the shackles of poverty,here you are hyperventilating on her supposed unclothedness....I really cant stand sub human religous fundamentalist pricc's like dis op!

5 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by barapistis(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Alejhandro:
Which MOD moved dis shit to front page?

Muslim mods

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by LEXYCOM: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Enemies of progress will surely arise......this na one of them. Am xpecting more

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by akuracy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
That was the op made the front page. you have been noticed. lalasticlala can you now ban this guy for eternity ?
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by 2ts: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dem don come. Jumoke na the people wey God deliver u of from for ur village dey come back soooo. Just intensify ur 5am prayer, dont forget to bind and cast all spirit of make u dey hustle around lagos dey make only 500 N a day . O 'baby enjoy ur life, i am so happy for u as for d mumu OP. Dem still remain for where Jumoke dey sell bread for Ebute Metta, please go and make dem successful.ode oshi.mumu. infact gerraaaaaaa here.

5 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by bigfather(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
oodua1stson:
fxck off! Ypu bloody religious pigs .

It's good for your insane religion and pervert pedophile prophet if a woman covers her head in this hot weather but you muslim men( pedophiles) can roam around with your dirty lice infested beard uncovered?

Awon oloshi

Abeg nor wound me with laff for here o ! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by godoluwa(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
A street bread seller becomes an object of half unclothedness on the front pages of magazines and that's success
You may never know what true success is until you die and find yourself among those who submitted to their creator or those who would be losers in the Hereafter.
As long as shes not wearing bra & pant to take the photoshoot, its ok. there are ladies & married women covered in hiding under religious attire but are professional dickrider. I dont do business with S.U because 98% of them are pretenders. we can only pray for the girl that she makes the best use of the money coming her ways & that the fame doesnt goes to her head. My bible says 'THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE'

3 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by hearklerb(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
leave trash 4 LAWMA
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by freecocoa(f): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mad man on the loose.

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by excellentmomma(f): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Have you tried to convert bokoharam, do u guys truly don't know where they reside in your neighborhood and among you. Do u really believe killing others is a godly act? Pls I need answers.

In your warped mind she is unclothed. What sensitive part of her body have you seen? You leave people that are killing daily to preach to an innocent lady in her noble career of modeling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by ABOOSAFIYYAH1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
May Allah never leave you alone........ This is a beautiful piece of writting! Our Motto in ISLAM: SUCCESS HERE SUCCESS HEREAFTER. #JUMOKE IS ON THE PATH OF DOOM. THIS IS NOT SUCCESS ITS A GREAT CALAMITY IN HER LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by kokomilala(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Who are you to judge, for a start? If she's a christian, how can your Koran be the basis to assess her?Don't be self righteous! You have no right anywhere in this space called earth or out of it to judge her.And, if the whole thing-her reversal of fortunes-so much as offends you, why don't you avoid it like a plague?

5 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by freecocoa(f): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Subhanalah

Suu gbuo gi there. angry

2 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
how is whatever she chooses to do with her life your business. Why do we have this condemnation mentality. Dude go burn your quran it is the reason for your sorry state.

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by igboboy3(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
ABOOSAFIYYAH1:
May Allah never leave you alone........ This is a beautiful piece of writting! Our Motto in ISLAM: SUCCESS HERE SUCCESS HEREAFTER. #JUMOKE IS ON THE PATH OF DOOM. THIS IS NOT SUCCESS ITS A GREAT CALAMITY IN HER LIFE!

I am ashamed that a self-proclaimed Muslim could put up this post and even twist the noble qur'an to buttress his point. There is no difference between this and the evil of daesh who are twisting the minds of young brothers with their perverse ideology.
How have you tried to help the young lady, yet you condemn those who have helped her.

I wish you say ‘Astagfirullah'

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by frisky2good(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
I'm ashamed this useless OP quoted the Qur'an in this useless post. What happened to "part of one's being a good muslim is leaving that which does not concern him"? This is not your business so skip it dummy. I have reservations about some of her pictures but who am I to criticise her when I did nothing to help her when she was risking her dignity by hawking bread? She probably wouldn't have done those shoots if she had options but please lets just leave her to enjoy her life.

4 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by favouritesahaba: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dis na model?

for who?

God enrish her out of his mercy. That doesn't say she must compromise her .....

as for the OP, the true success remain the success of hereafter.

MAY GOD HELP US.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' / 5 Most Luxurious Suvs In The World Right Now. Davido Has Three - Full Pictures / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.