Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame (55800 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Things You Dont Know About The Agege Bread Seller That Hawked Into Fame / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Horlufemi(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hypocrisy at its finest
Hypocrisy and Religion are like thunder and lightning.

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by aflame100(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
olabodeapex:
Once a girl bought an iPad, when her father saw it, He asked "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?

"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.

"Did someone force you to do so?" "No" "Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?" "No dad! In fact they even recommend using
a cover for the iPad" "Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"

"Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."
"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"

"I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."

The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said, "Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed" She was
mute.....

Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.
May God guide us all.
olabodeapex:
Once a girl bought an iPad, when her father saw it, He asked "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?

"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.

"Did someone force you to do so?" "No" "Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?" "No dad! In fact they even recommend using

"Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."

"I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."

The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said, "Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed" She was
mute.....

May God guide us all.
olabodeapex:

mute.....

May God guide us all.

"those that have ears, let them hear," let's meditate on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

it's my business... ISLAM TEACHES US TO ALWAYS FORBID AND CORRECT SOCIAL VICES
that is why your religion kill anyhow. Condemnation would not bring those who have gone a different way back. That is why it hard for one to be converted to your devilish religion. Did you know the lady before whatever happened to her did? Would you have offered any assistance if she met you? So tell me how has your post corrected the " social vice "?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nche95(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

so you think because you are poor, you can do any immoral thing to get rich? have you forgotten that you will die? have you forgotten the punishment of the grave. ?

Subhanalah
my friend shut up. set yourself free from that mental captivity
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by danduchi(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
How is she unclad. Mk she wear sweater snap abi hijab. Come OP thunder fire u and people wey like ur post. Shege dan iska

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by okenikpoto(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Go to hell.
DeathStroke007:

so you think because you are poor, you can do any immoral thing to get rich? have you forgotten that you will die? have you forgotten the punishment of the grave. ?

Subhanalah
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Missonas(f): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hypocrisy and bigotry. All at its peak. Goan shoot her na

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nina4u(f): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why is it that all terrorists in the world is muslims Quran is a very violent book ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
majekdom2:
that is why your religion kill anyhow. Condemnation would not bring those who have gone a different way back. That is why it hard for one to be converted to your devilish religion. Did you know the lady before whatever happened to her did? Would you have offered any assistance if she met you? So tell me how has your post corrected the " social vice "?

fool
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
SilvanusII:

Shattap dia. You are just a hater. Hating and struggling with ur hate with religious backing. God has blessed her. Even if na Satan bless her sef, God ALLOWED it. Take ur own case to Him instead of wallowing in self destructive hate. Ika eyan, abateyanje, esu buruku.

you need to see your doctor... your brain is working anti clockwise
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Habidab: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
majekdom2:
shocked shocked :oYou can talk sha,but thats why you dont know much about your own life and you also dont practise what you preach. Did Bible thought us to abuse other religion,if so please quote the verse cheesy cheesy
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by SilvanusII(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Acidosis:
It is her life. I'm happy to read about her sudden success.

What I don't encourage is ascribing her success to God. I personally do not think God will make anyone a model. The correlation does not make sense and people continue to mention God.

Notwithstanding, I won't go so low to envy or condemn her. If that's how she wants her life to be, GREAT!!

TY Bello is responsible for her success, not God. God cannot make anyone a model, a club owner, a strip dancer, a club bouncer, a wrestler, a bar owner, or anything of such.

Rest that matter there. If TY was a love-vendor looking for strip dancers, prostitutes and shii, she'd av publicity. BAD publicity. You must be God's P.A or mouth-piece to know He doesn't want her to be a model. Hating kills. It just raises ur blood pressure. The person u r hating on will prolly not know when u die. U beta pray God answers u on time

4 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
godoluwa:
God is much interested in our heart & nt body. thanks

true talk..

but doesn't allow women to expose any part of their body...even their voice.. because women are temptation...

do you know how many big men that will wanna sex her? flavour dey dea dey look her o..

Islam teaches every single thing in a perfect sensible way
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Engrpj:

You are a Lunatic.. Holier than thou... How many times do u Sin everyday?? she dress Half naked how many ppl have u ever Dash clothes to well is bitter fault...

wayray re o
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by olamkas: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Its so unfortunate that most people (especially christians) put this world before God and assuch,look at worldly benefit as aginst the hereafter.
Just hear what people are saying here. Do you tjink your material success in the world will translate to a success in the hereafter?
I know most of you are also in support of participating in beauty peagent when you are fully aware it involves ladies exposing to greater extent.
Well,you can say what ever,but when that time comes,reality will catch up with every soul.
Mind you,every speaker of the truth do not seek being saint but because an act becomes the order of the days should not translate to calling it good.

DeathStroke007:
A street bread seller becomes an object of half unclothedness on the front pages of magazines and that's success
You may never know what true success is until you die and find yourself among those who submitted to their creator or those who would be losers in the Hereafter.
The dictionary may define success but it can't define true success..
Quran 3:19,Qur'an 3:85,Qur'an 3:102

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nina4u(f): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Another thing ..muslims marry 4wives ..4wives has 5 kids ...thats 25 ppl in one house how is 1man gonna support them all? Kids become yahoo bois ..daughters prostitute ...or theives ..dont b hypocrite Op ..u do shit no christian would ever do ... Disrespecting fellow human beeing . muslims are expert in juging others but they shit in their own back yard

3 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by SilvanusII(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you need to see your doctor... your brain is working anti clockwise
Bye Felicia **unlooks**
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

chai... the way you think makes me laugh.. we talking moral, religion and money with hereafter..

you here saying rubbish..

The answer to your questions is, I AM PROUDLY A MUSLIM
I dint ask u ur region I said how many people have u ever helped in ur life

3 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

if you got working brains, you will know boko or any terrorism organization ain't have anything similar with Islam.. it's all politics..

always argue on case you have knowledge about..
why has no terrorist group associated itself with Christianity or any other? Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
ikombe:
i hate wen people drag religion into everything.

Religion is an opium of the poor masses

religion is the manual for human....

there is only one religion.. ISLAM
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
majekdom2:
why has no terrorist group associated itself with Christianity ? Keep deceiving yourself.

you will say you don't know any..

google it and you will be amazed

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by abumeinben(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
44chux:

Gbaammm. If no b 1 thing, I 4 dash u my sister.

Shoouuuuu!?
Brosie , which thing be dat na

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
ebubemicky:
I dint ask u ur region I said how many people have u ever helped in ur life

av answered your question.... being a Muslim means any good thing you can think of or from human
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by abumeinben(m): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing... my username has nothing to do with religion.. hopeless oaf trying to bring out case out of nothingness

You nor dey know the difference between joke and quarrel?

Why the abusation?
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Charlieubochi: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
A street bread seller becomes an object of half unclothedness on the front pages of magazines and that's success
You may never know what true success is until you die and find yourself among those who submitted to their creator or those who would be losers in the Hereafter.

Muslim hypocrite. You criticize women that appear indecent, but you and your uncastrated fathers marry(rape) young girls and to you it is fair and proper. Bloody Muslims and their f*://#standards. You kill innocent people and you talk about being unclothed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Habidab:
shocked shocked :oYou can talk sha,but thats why you dont know much about your own life and you also dont practise what you preach. Did Bible thought us to abuse other religion,if so please quote the verse cheesy cheesy
how is whatever I put there abuses or insult. It's just fact and the truth. Where did I preach Christianity on my post? Did you see any comparism in my earlier post? You sense of reasoning is beyond pity.
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by ogmaskman: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing.. am married..

Nor be u I dey see for your profile page so? Abi nor be u be like okrika shirt wey dem starch hang for hanger so? Who dash u wife? Something must be terribly wrong with you. how many times have u talked about your promiscuous and cold blooded killer sisters who hide under the hijjab. I am sure u have a 9yr old betrothed to u that u call a wife. guy u belong to the caves.

5 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Charlieubochi:

Muslim hypocrite. You criticize women that appear indecent, but you and your uncastrated fathers marry(rape) young girls and to you it is fair and proper. Bloody Muslims and their f*://#standards. You kill innocent people and you talk about being unclothed.

OMG! why are you not in asylum?

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Acidosis(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
SilvanusII:

Rest that matter there. If TY was a love-vendor looking for strip dancers, prostitutes and shii, she'd av publicity. BAD publicity. You must be God's P.A or mouth-piece to know He doesn't want her to be a model. Hating kills. It just raises ur blood pressure. The person u r hating on will prolly not know when u die. U beta pray God answers u on time

ahahah, God has already answered me from birth.

If you take your time to read my post, I don't envy, I'm happy about her success but people like you should please stop ascribing her success to God. Who even told you folks that she prays like most of you do in Church everyday?

How do you know God is responsible for her success?

Is God also responsible for Dasuki's wealth?

Is God responsible for Soyinka's success? A man who do not believe in God.

Is God also responsible for Cossy Orjiakor or Maheeda's success?

I believe in God and probably attend church services more than many here, so I understand what God can do and what he won't do.

Don't tell me you will go to church to testify when you become the M.D of a brothel? Or a tattoo entrepreneur who inscribes scorpions on ladies' boobs.

cheesy
grin If I'm a pastor and you do such in my church, I would give you an holy ghost slap and walk you out. Same way Bishop Oyedepo disgraced Wizkid¿ on stage and sent him packing. grin

That you're rich and wealthy does not mean God is at work. Get it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Funjosh(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

I no blame you, na the mumu and ode wey dey like and share your post I see blame tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by godoluwa(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

true talk..

but doesn't allow women to expose any part of their body...even their voice.. because women are temptation...

do you know how many big men that will wanna sex her? flavour dey dea dey look her o..

Islam teaches every single thing in a perfect sensible way
a mother of two? besides shes not pretty, only a crazy man will wanna fetch water from her honeywell. 95% of men(including me) loves beautiful & fresh women, I'm sure that you do too. her sudden fame is purely Lords doing & am happy for. You are right to some extent because some men (5%) are something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Kisses Simi (Photos) / Nollywood Actresses Whose Marriages Crashed Within 24 Months / Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.