Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari (41689 Views)

Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari / ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Demdem(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
gods134:
. me n my GENERATION FOOLISH

Ok.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
iSlayer:
She's talking like a militant

And u are replying as boko haram

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by gods134(m): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=mrMeen post=42987864]

:DTHE LovePeddler HAVE SPOKEN.
Because some big Nigerian fraudstars are walking freely(in her saying) because i believe they are not walking freely,deep in the Heart they are damn scared.they are Frightend they now EFCC will come For em and thats why they are crying maginalisation:Dand you tO they will come for you sooner or later (slut).
Our army we Nigerians support you,go get him and if anybody step on ur way short him/her from sight.. IdiOtic Millitants and thier tribe women who want Nigerian Govmnt to let this t[color=#990000][/color]errorists(tampola and his men) walk free because he is from her community. Shyne your eyes u have witness wHat happend to Biafrans(WISHFUL THINKERS) and their President KUNU,THIS WOMEN SHUD BE ARRESTED CUZ IT SEEMS SHE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH EM,WHO NOWS MEYBE SHE NOWS HIS HEADOUT.:/ [/quote with dis post I v seen from you, I can picture ur level of illiteracy n backwardness. God will surely NT spare u n kwarapt president. D issue of Biafra is NT over.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by SAEJO: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2016
AdaNri1:
Most commenters above are just obviously sentimental. The same people that were screaming 'abuse of human rights' when soldiers were deployed to Borno are the ones egging buhari on in the Niger delta, because of one person and pipe lines. Blo.ody hypocrites
The typical nature of the south-westerners, leave them, they will get what they are looking for in this country

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by SAEJO: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2016
iSlayer:

Abeg go sleep. leper.
stay awake Almajeri, begger
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by gods134(m): 12:13am On Feb 17, 2016
I pity u cos d era of living in self delusion is over. So u bringing in illiteracy here, u r only telling d world ur level of backwardness. U think u r educated but u can't do away with ur 14th century red zinc. U r educated but it can't fetch you an alternative idea of generating ur revenue, rather u depend on d oil frm d ppl u call "illiterates". It will NT b well with u ppl.

. Southern Illiterate drunkards quoting me. I stand with the woman but fools and lepers can't even recognize a comrade. Such stupidity[/quote]
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by vanatus: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2016
boko haram is divine gift given to the north Hausa Fulani, and a busy none ended war given to the zoological republic of Nigeria military for killing Biafrans .that I can say that boko haram is consequences given to the zoo military get and Hausa Fulani for killing Biafrans.nigeria army already killed finished by boko haram ,so which army remains again to be sent to Niger delta by Buhari ?
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by iSlayer: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2016
SAEJO:

stay awake Almajeri, begger

In my next ten lives. i can't be Almajiri. I've advised this thing to face front now. Him no gree. ok
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2016
David mark is never our finest (idomas) nd will never be
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by SAEJO: 12:39am On Feb 17, 2016
Realhommie:
That man @PMB, has been head of state b4, he is president now and will be for the next 3yrz plus, that means he is more intelligent and more knowledgeable than you are... His current status is whr yu'll dream, wish, hope for and pray to attain in this ur life time and yu say he has a sick brain hence who doesn't agree with you should hv his/her mental status checked? You are the sick one
THE FIRST TIME HE WAS GIVING THE PRESIDENCY, IT WAS BASED ON NORTHERN MILITARY ARRANGEMENT, NOT BASED ON QUALIFICATIONS OR MERITS AND WE SAW THE MESS HE MADE OF THE COUNTRY THEN AND THE SECOND TIME, IT WAS GIVING TO HIM BECOS HE THREATHENED NIGERIANS WITH WAR AND WAS READY TO KILL EVERYBODY IF HE WAS NOT GIVING POWER, IS THIS THE KIND OF MAN WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Abraham2013(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Don't know the brand of ogogoro some of these ND people even take that distorts their senses.
They just end up giving the good ones bad names.
Why can't this dimwit tell Tompolo to submit himself to court.This is d way they have allowed touts and militants become their leaders while good,honest,dedicated men waste away.
Let me play a scenario for u and plz giv me a honest answer.
Imagine dat u took EFCC to court for trampling on ur right as a citizen of Nigeria and EFCC refuse to show up in court, a fee months later, EFCC surmons u to dere headquarters, will u go? Bear in mind dat u hav am outstanding case wit EFCC
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by vanatus: 12:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Imagine dat u took EFCC to court for trampling on ur right as a citizen of Nigeria and EFCC refuse to show up in court, a fee months later, EFCC surmons u to dere headquarters, would u go?
Abraham2013:

Imagine dat u took EFCC to court for trampling on ur right as a citizen of Nigeria and EFCC refuse to show up in court, a fee months later, EFCC surmons u to dere headquarters, will u go? Bear in mind dat u hav am outstanding case wit EFCC
Abraham2013:

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by vanatus: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2016
vanatus:
Imagine dat u took EFCC to court for trampling on ur right as a citizen of Nigeria and EFCC refuse to show up in court, a fee months later, EFCC surmons u to dere headquarters, would u go?
definitely I won't go
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by SAEJO: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2016
millionaireman:

Did northern leaders fish out for you the leaders of Boko?

Northern politicians adopted sharia criminal codes. Boko quickly emerged and says it is fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal codes.
How much money from oil has been wasted on fighting Boko?
Don't mind this lepers
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by SAEJO: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2016
ATERI:

Is Babangida above the law? Which of them was first to disregard the law?

Bone this NITWITS
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by viewflux(m): 12:58am On Feb 17, 2016
I laugh because we do not seem to learn from history or from what is happening around the world. America has not won the war in Libya, iraq, syria and ISIL has not been defeated. president Kir of south Sudan thought his vice president was a push over but what happen after the 2 year fighting, both of them has reconciled and president kir has reappointed him as his vice president(after many lives has been lost).
A DOG THAT WANT TO DIE WILL NOT HEAR HIS MASTERS WHISTLE. Burahi will not win the war in the Naija Delta.the Nigerian State will suffer and at the tail end of this whole struggle by buhari, the Nigerian Army do not know the naija delta terrain as such there will be collaterial damage on both side.

WE ARE WATCHING. WE HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE DURING THE OGONI CRISIS, DURING THE ODI CRISIS, IT WILL BE NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 17, 2016
chinchum:
I always shudder at the way supposedly sane people defend impunity with so much bare face. I mean this foolish woman's argument borders on what an insane fellow will say. Someone has failed to honor invitation to defend himself and choose to evade arrest, and this piece of old hag comes with an open defence as moronnic as this..
nd u think destroying ijaw communities will produce tompolo?? Smh... Dat man can b anywer, even in abuja as we speak.... My broda dis na political issuse jux relax wen dem tire dem go align.. Buh sha make dem no near my crib 4 gbaramatu

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 17, 2016
People go jux dey type anytin wen deir fish brain tel dem to type... Hw many of una don stay creek?? U fink it's by spreading in lagos ogun kano kaduna?..come c life 4 creek dats wen u'll understand y u cnt win ijaws bois in their homes life heew is xtreme frm birth... U'll jux kip fighting without end... Wen FG ready dem knw wot 2 do.. It's nt by threatening wif efcc nd army... We don c dos ones pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by SAEJO: 1:15am On Feb 17, 2016
odeotito:
Very narrow and pedestrian argument steeped in fallacies. Concealment of an alleged offender makes you one yourself. How well has the Niger Delta invested the derivation funds they received over time. Is it not the truth that calls for them to be accountable are met with statements that indicate they reserve to themselves the right to spend derivation funds anyhow they please since it belonged to them?
No one is saying that the gov'ment should not question tompolo, all we are saying is that the gov'ment must not use that as an excuse to commit genocide in the region
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Duru009(m): 1:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Buhari should rule with caution. He shld remember this is democracy. You cannot fight everybody........

Otherwise. You might end-up shoting urself at the leg........
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by OpinionCounts(m): 1:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:
imagine talk, where you people nt there when he was summoned by a court to answer for himself. if u like cover him, it is just a matter of time you will nt have mouth to talk again,i pity the children, women and the elderly in that area because soon people will start shouting RULE OF LAW.
When two elephant fight, it is the ground that will feel the pain.

My dear, I think from your post you do not realise that "the ground" that will feel the pain is the entire country Nigeria and not just the ND as u will wish to believe. You can see how much resources( lives, money, soldiers etc) the war in the north east has cost the entire nation, u can see how it has stretched the entire nation thin financially, millitarily etc( and these guys do not have any critical national asset to sabotage), then think of what the case will be when multinationals and expatriates begin to scamper out of the country for fear of attacks and major oil and gas lines that feed the entire country are destroyed. The ND may be the first to feel the heat but believe me the entire country will be in that heat too. Let us always have a mindset of national peace and stop thinking sectionally.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 17, 2016
iSlayer:
She's talking like a militant
APC ZOMBIE. GO GET COMMON SENSE MY FRND. CNT U SEE THE COUNTRY IS GRADUALLY MOVING TO ANACHY UNDER DWATCH OF THAT OLD MAN IN ASO ROCK. YEYE DEY SMELL. BLIV IT OR NOT, SHE JUST TOLD THE TRUTH.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by cheruv: 1:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Okimski:
Good, we will always protect our own, the real criminals are walking freely and they want us to hand over our bravest. Niger Deltans are not the Idomas who want to throw their finest (David mark) away and settle for children who can't stand when the heat is on.
Gbam
Though am of the great Igbo nation, am 101% behind this action of yours...if the northerners could declare that attacking BH is attacking the North, then I expect the minority Ijo shield its own too smiley

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Nature8(m): 2:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I support the Government of Government Tompolo

Lol.. Government of Government, chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by millionaireman: 2:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:

yes and mind u that shakau u talk of is faceless and the nigerian army dont knw his real identity. bt they knw tompolo very well.

A country where the security people don't know who a person like Shekau is, such a country must not exist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Burger01(m): 2:58am On Feb 17, 2016
SmartMugu:

I guess so. His first name is Government.
Lol. You are joking, right cheesy
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by millionaireman: 3:05am On Feb 17, 2016
WaffenSS:

You remind the south south and south east how much you hate them.
Yet you carry out every piece of blackmail on the books to make them share one Nigeria with you.

Una intelligence remain ever questionable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Jonwesley(m): 3:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Greedy fool, you are part of the crime. Cowards with nepotistic intelligentsia, drunkards, opportunistic looters to self, self serving proclaimer,......These people? They don't even know anything but "showings", I have arrived mentality, stomach, hotels invasion proclivity life style with women. Uncharitable penchant for I'm bigger, it's not enough and will never be as concluded in Ecclesiastes.

There was a time, you thought it will be forever? Imagine! The game changer is here. Let's watch and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock / Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / Desmond Elliot: Twitter Ban Violation Of Our Human Rights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.