Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari (41694 Views)

Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari / ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by iSlayer: 3:50am On Feb 17, 2016
INVINCIBLECSP:
APC ZOMBIE. GO GET COMMON SENSE MY FRND. CNT U SEE THE COUNTRY IS GRADUALLY MOVING TO ANACHY UNDER DWATCH OF THAT OLD MAN IN ASO ROCK. YEYE DEY SMELL. BLIV IT OR NOT, SHE JUST TOLD THE TRUTH.

I dodge am. Mister,you didn't have to rush things and then lose my point. I'm with you.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 4:32am On Feb 17, 2016
henrydadon:
in my next life I will make sure I never come to Africa
Lol why na? Maybe then sef Africa go be like Europe

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by totorimi: 4:38am On Feb 17, 2016
History never fails to repeat itself. The manner and way these people are going.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 5:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:
imagine talk, where you people nt there when he was summoned by a court to answer for himself. if u like cover him, it is just a matter of time you will nt have mouth to talk again,i pity the children, women and the elderly in that area because soon people will start shouting RULE OF LAW.
When two elephant fight, it is the ground that will feel the pain.
tompolo na ant abeg

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by asamaigho(m): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Don't know the brand of ogogoro some of these ND people even take that distorts their senses.
They just end up giving the good ones bad names.
Why can't this dimwit tell Tompolo to submit himself to court.This is d way they have allowed touts and militants become their leaders while good,honest,dedicated men waste away.

point of correction.
most nigerdeltans dont support tompolo,it is only his ijaw group members that drunk wit dis uncivilised approach of defending a criminal.
she is an ijaw woman,her opinion doesnot represent the entire nigerdelta.her views and opinions are limited to her ijaw brothers and sisters.
d ND has well over 50different ethnic groups.
if ur statement is anything to go by,then it will regareded as a fallacy.

proudly iwere.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by mrDennis(m): 6:42am On Feb 17, 2016
MrMcJay:
This woman thinks she's talking to that drunken fisherman. it was careless talk like this that made Jonathan not to provide a single borehole for Otueke. It took the intervention of outsiders for Otueke to have potable water after 6 years of an Ijaw man as President.

I know of a boy from the ND who made a 1st class in Law both at Uni and Law School. He later got an admission offer to Cambridge for his masters. He wrote to these vagabonds in power from the SS and non of them answered him even after pledging to work for them upon his return home. A British body gave him a scholarship and he ended up making a First class in law from Cambridge.

A graduate earns 19,800 per month but the smallest militant granted amnesty earns 5,000 per night on accommodation. Yet, the people are suffering. Old folks without healthcare and social benefits, the waters are poisoned and schools are gang recruitment centers.

Diezani was appointed a Director in Shell based on community quota, what did she do for her people? Kingsley Kuku was buying houses for runs girls he met on IG and the ND people are suffering. Asari Dokubo founded his university in Benin Republic far away from the reach of his people. Edwin Clark never did anything tangible for the ND people apart from marrying a new wife. This same Ms. Briggs was an adviser under Jonathan and made sure he was ruined with her selfishness.

The Niger Delta needs to find a way of flushing out these set of thieves they are bedeviled with otherwise, a thousand Jonathans can't help them.
After all, it is an Hausa man that ordered the clean up of the oil spill in the ND after their 'brother' refused to do it.

God bless you bro ... Lemme even add more names the list
#1 DSP their governor general embeZZLED. Billions yet they revere him
#2. Ibori embezzle BILLIONS. And is even in prison yet they await his return like we waiting for Jesus
#3 . Igbenedion EmbeZzled BILLIONS. And is still walking the streets of Benin and crowd cheering
#4. Anenih. Intact etc !!!

Yet as an Edo guy I always wonder why most ND people so blind to the fact that we are where. We are today because of our own NDtans and not the north .
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Realhommie(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2016
SAEJO:
THE FIRST TIME HE WAS GIVING THE PRESIDENCY, IT WAS BASED ON NORTHERN MILITARY ARRANGEMENT, NOT BASED ON QUALIFICATIONS OR MERITS AND WE SAW THE MESS HE MADE OF THE COUNTRY THEN AND THE SECOND TIME, IT WAS GIVING TO HIM BECOS HE THREATHENED NIGERIANS WITH WAR AND WAS READY TO KILL EVERYBODY IF HE WAS NOT GIVING POWER, IS THIS THE KIND OF MAN WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN?
Yes, he is the kind of man we should believe in @ d moment... He's got the clout to effect change but unfortunately people wn't let him.. My point to that guy is to have a little courtesy, how do you refer to a man of such standing as one having sick brains, as if that wasn't enough he went further to say those who do not tow his stupid line of reasoning shld hv their brains checked, what insult? How did we get here as a people? Where is our civility? Everyone must not tow same path yu know, yu could argue ur points without insults or throwing tantrums.. Now let me answer you, yu said he was given the first time based on northern arrangement not coz he was qualified or on merits? In the military hierarchy then he was up there, and if he was handed power whether based on northern arrangements or not it means there was something about him those people saw, and believed in him, that means he was qualified... Secondly the second time you said he threatened hell so he was given power, dude seriously? In a democratically elected government? PMB is human like you and i, he may have is flaws but he certainly was a better option compared to GEJ in the last elections and that was why he won, he was not handed power, he contested and won..

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by kindkingsley: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2016
MrMcJay:
This woman thinks she's talking to that drunken fisherman. it was careless talk like this that made Jonathan not to provide a single borehole for Otueke. It took the intervention of outsiders for Otueke to have potable water after 6 years of an Ijaw man as President.

I know of a boy from the ND who made a 1st class in Law both at Uni and Law School. He later got an admission offer to Cambridge for his masters. He wrote to these vagabonds in power from the SS and non of them answered him even after pledging to work for them upon his return home. A British body gave him a scholarship and he ended up making a First class in law from Cambridge.

A graduate earns 19,800 per month but the smallest militant granted amnesty earns 5,000 per night on accommodation. Yet, the people are suffering. Old folks without healthcare and social benefits, the waters are poisoned and schools are gang recruitment centers.

Diezani was appointed a Director in Shell based on community quota, what did she do for her people? Kingsley Kuku was buying houses for runs girls he met on IG and the ND people are suffering. Asari Dokubo founded his university in Benin Republic far away from the reach of his people. Edwin Clark never did anything tangible for the ND people apart from marrying a new wife. This same Ms. Briggs was an adviser under Jonathan and made sure he was ruined with her selfishness.

The Niger Delta needs to find a way of flushing out these set of thieves they are bedeviled with otherwise, a thousand Jonathans can't help them.
After all, it is an Hausa man that ordered the clean up of the oil spill in the ND after their 'brother' refused to do it.

Spoken very well... Wat av de done wt d money dem use d community take get? Oda dan 4 dier personnal gains. If u go dis various community u go pity 4 us..

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by NaInna(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2016
gillz:
the idomas are miles ahead of the Niger deltans dat tin wit their stomachs. David mark can as well become a senator frm ur state. We want somebody dat wil make a difference and nt a selfish thief
ASAP no need of defending looters/criminals while we have some willing and better off individuals
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by 41lady(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Dahveydson:
This woman is Hilarious. She's indirectly shielding a criminal declared wanted by the court.

What other Legitimate means is she talking about? Court asked him twice to show up, he didn't, now they are going after him, she has found her voice.

This is where you'll know the difference between activist and Cashivist.
To search for a criminal in a land does not require raping women. The Govt knows his house, his investment, the creeks, that's where they should wage a standing guard, not within the vicinity of the resident's of the populace. I Think, she's talking of intimidation of people by soldiers.I am from depot, I know how these soldiers from depot behave, their dick do scratch them especially when they send them to where there is yellow ladies.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by mineyaks: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Okimski:
Good, we will always protect our own, the real criminals are walking freely and they want us to hand over our bravest. Niger Deltans are not the Idomas who want to throw their finest (David mark) away and settle for children who can't stand when the heat is on.
you're a big fool because you don't have a single idea of what you're talking about. what makes Dmark the finest?
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by olisaEze(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2016
MrMcJay:

Diezani was appointed a Director in Shell based on community quota, what did she do for her people? .
the young man made a 1st class in masters!? I don't think shell appoints directors on community quota, abi u have a personal knowledge of her time as a shell staff?
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2016
SAEJO:
No one is saying that the gov'ment should not question tompolo, all we are saying is that the gov'ment must not use that as an excuse to commit genocide in the region

Too far out to believe that in these days of effective ICC the government is on a mission to commit genocide against the people in the region. However, it must be understood that where, as it presently seems to be the case, anybody conceals from the State any person who is wanted for allegedly committing a crime it would be irresponsible for the State in question not to do all that is necessary (including the use of coercive powers) to bring the force of The Law to bear on such a person or group of persons.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by comos: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2016
They should go to the creek and see if they will come out with same numbers of soldiers
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by dragunov: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Okimski:
Good, we will always protect our own, the real criminals are walking freely and they want us to hand over our bravest. Niger Deltans are not the Idomas who want to throw their finest (David mark) away and settle for children who can't stand when the heat is on.
How does your comment rhyme with the issue of wanting to get Tompolo. Unless you're telling us Tompolo is one of your finest.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by dragunov: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2016
comos:
They should go to the creek and see if they will come out with same numbers of soldiers
I don't know why people have come to mystify this creek thing as if its not humans (militants that operate there). It won't take blackOps of some countries with the right technology to deal with this creek mofos, guerrilla warfare or not.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by danmasani101: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Don't know the brand of ogogoro some of these ND people even take that distorts their senses.
They just end up giving the good ones bad names.
Why can't this dimwit tell Tompolo to submit himself to court.This is d way they have allowed touts and militants become their leaders while good,honest,dedicated men waste away.

Just the way Boko haram, fulani herdsmen & other religious extremists are giving us bad name in the north right.

I have always known you to be a hypocrite, keep it up
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by mbhs139(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2016
meccuno:
.do u have comprehension problems?

What part of my comment is not clear to you?
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by MrMcJay(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2016
olisaEze:
the young man made a 1st class in masters!? I don't think shell appoints directors on community quota, abi u have a personal knowledge of her time as a shell staff?

I don't want to put his name here. He is someone I have known personally for about a decade. Okay, Google. 'hat trick first class' or check out the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2403099/nigerian-three-first-class-degrees
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by bilazego(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2016
Dahveydson:
This woman is Hilarious. She's indirectly shielding a criminal declared wanted by the court.

What other Legitimate means is she talking about? Court asked him twice to show up, he didn't, now they are going after him, she has found her voice.

This is where you'll know the difference between activist and Cashivist.

so na soja de catch person wey court say make him appear for court.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by bilazego(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2016
MrMcJay:

that 'drunken fisherman' has been where you can never be. haters are liable to die young.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Mr3loader: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:
imagine talk, where you people nt there when he was summoned by a court to answer for himself. if u like cover him, it is just a matter of time you will nt have mouth to talk again,i pity the children, women and the elderly in that area because soon people will start shouting RULE OF LAW.
When two elephant fight, it is the ground that will feel the pain.
u are an idiot, nobody has the monopoly to violence. Let buhari no cause war because it will affect everybody especially the north.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by MrMcJay(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2016
bilazego:

that 'drunken fisherman' has been where you can never be. haters are liable to die young.

You moronic dingbat with a single-digit IQ, if that's all you could pick from the post, your retardation must be inbred.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Elosky20: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Mr3loader:
u are an idiot, nobody has the monopoly to violence. Let buhari no cause war because it will affect everybody especially the north.
u must be an idiot and mannerless, cant u make ur point without insult or do u think everybody will lick ur ass.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by bilazego(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2016
MrMcJay:

You moronic dingbat with a single-digit IQ, if that's all you could pick from the post, your retardation must be inbred.

beef speaking!
Swine, food is ready, go ahead and feast on the rubbish - your favorite dish. ten digit IQ man.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by MrMcJay(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2016
bilazego:

beef speaking!
Swine, food is ready, go ahead and feast on the rubbish - your favorite dish. ten digit IQ man.

You must be mistaking me for your progenitors.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2016
uku797:
Tell us why any normal being should obey that senseless dunce calll Buhari.

Because he is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (I believe you are a Nigerian) and the Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

So tell us who you are, my friend?
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by bilazego(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2016
MrMcJay:

You must be mistaking me for your progenitors.

NO mistakes Mr 10-digit IQ, you are just what you are. how tasty was the dish, need some more - oliver T. by way have you blamed the "drunkard" for your woes today!
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by BoreholeEngr: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2016
millionaireman:

You remind the south south and south east how much you hate them.
Yet you carry out every piece of blackmail on the books to make them share one Nigeria with you.

Una intelligence remain ever questionable.
My brother, The laughable nature of this northern and southwest hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by tinktanker: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Buhari wishes to destabilize the south with d military.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by tinktanker: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2016
iSlayer:
She's talking like a militant
ur talking like a fool with no common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno / Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) / Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.