Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

See How Gov Rochas Okorocha Showed Love To His Wife On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Gov Rochas Okorocha Showed Love To His Wife On Valentine's Day (473 Views)

Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady / Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Gov Rochas Okorocha Showed Love To His Wife On Valentine's Day by ujoatu(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
Gov Rochas Okorocha and his wife spent time alonge in an eatery where he bought her some things

Re: See How Gov Rochas Okorocha Showed Love To His Wife On Valentine's Day by cruzita(f): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
this man wey don finish IMO state money.God is watching
Re: See How Gov Rochas Okorocha Showed Love To His Wife On Valentine's Day by eyeview: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ujoatuonu, what of nkiru sylv...
Re: See How Gov Rochas Okorocha Showed Love To His Wife On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Jeez, I'm usually not this crass but his wife tho.....

/in Tiwa Savage's voice/ Odikwa large embarassed

(1) (Reply)

As Little Girls, You Were Made To Believe In The Prince Charming. / Is Today Your Birthday? March 10 / As A Man "What Do You Bring To The Table"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.