Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,414 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (68801 Views)

Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) / Meet The Cute Igbo Guy That Linda Ikeji Is Crushing On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by tatucci: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2016
but this designer people sha, negodu swag: d way dey responded "...the so called...is a counterfeit." they didnt even say "fake". i can just imagine their accent...

Linda and dis her 8 months chanting sef... abi na 8 months a slave?
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Amyleb(f): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2016
I wonder why someone will wake up one morning just to have headache over a bag? Seriously people I think we have more important issues to talk about other than a bag!! See the way everybody's attention is directed to something as meaningless as buying a bag....nawa oo I Duff my cap for una cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2016
CharleyCharley:

better investment than the stock market? [

Crase people full nairaland o shocked shocked

Try daftwink
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2016
shogz89:
1) sadYou based your opinion on that without knowing why @ words in bold
2) from what I can deduce from that stuff you posted, it means am paying 2.8 times for a new one not paying 2.8 times for a second hand..
3) my dear dont let anyone deceive you with marketing PR there is no man made product that won't depreciate in rear cases though in art and buildings, only natural stuff (gold, gemstones, land etc) have low or no depreciation because it can't be duplicated because new has the same value as old. it doesn't change in component or composition. No man can create that. But BAG p!!! cry cryEven Hermes will create another one next year and give you a thousand reason why it's more precious than this one we are all crying about. And may I ask you how many bags created long time ago attracts price higher than its cost if we factor in inflation rate?

Wow, your actually thought that was the only website that supported that factsmiley

Hermes do not need marketing PRsmiley. Have you googled ‘how a birkin bag is made' yet?

I know about natural resources as assets, I don't need the lecture. Your new and old price argument applies to other assets too.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Obaf16:
I Google it nd i knew d leather used,inner used is d same with the outer,d only special tin is dat those studs on it are real gold.Apart frm locking it with code,i think d leather can b cut during operation without touching d lock,dat is y i z so.
Okay
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by tinktanker: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Linda even get Time o. She for just reply dem, fake or original e dey carry my belongings abi.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by morganacanta: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2016
MaestroLB:
That instagram page you put up isn't beyonce's. There is ALWAYS a blue tick on verified official pages of popular personalities. Even Twitter does it.
I mean inside DM o.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by sleekspy: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2016
Fake or not its a beautiful bag all the same
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by justicejay(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2016
godoluwa:
na joke o
beta undecided
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by sokarsenal(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2016
OLD MONEY DON'T BRAG

u would never see or hear any DANGOTE/Dantata...Sanusi......Rockeifeller family member go to Instagram and post a bag of 25k dollars

or do u think prince harry of england or any princess of Denmark would come and be flaunting wealth?

but NEW MONEY wants to gain respect...so the inferiority complex makes it show and brag about material things so it can rise in social ladder

flaunting houses or bags or shoes....whats all these

I believe its called NOUVEAU RICHE
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by sokarsenal(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
shogz89:
1) sadYou based your opinion on that without knowing why @ words in bold
2) from what I can deduce from that stuff you posted, it means am paying 2.8 times for a new one not paying 2.8 times for a second hand..
3) my dear dont let anyone deceive you with marketing PR there is no man made product that won't depreciate in rear cases though in art and buildings, only natural stuff (gold, gemstones, land etc) have low or no depreciation because it can't be duplicated because new has the same value as old. it doesn't change in component or composition. No man can create that. But BAG p!!! cry cryEven Hermes will create another one next year and give you a thousand reason why it's more precious than this one we are all crying about. And may I ask you how many bags created long time ago attracts price higher than its cost if we factor in inflation rate?

man u have time oh

u don't have to be a rocket scientist to know the person you are quoting and arguing with is a confused person.

2.8 times the value for a new one....not 2.8 times the value for one that has been used.

A birkin bag is a class statement.... a wealth status statement.....that was what blackberry wanted the blackberry Porsche to be....a phone owned by only the rich and famous.......but when 'olosho' and 'runs' girls stated buying it......the purpose was defeated.

Linda ikeji is rich.....if she acts prudent and humble she would never be poor again

but any vast reading and knowledgeable person would know Linda ikeji is not WEALTHY
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by sokarsenal(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Malakh:
I came here and I'm like...she's such an a$$

the feeling is mutual
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by sokarsenal(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
openmine:

First of all,i was only expressing my opinion which am entitled to....
You think am being hypocritical and i ask...for what reason? undecided undecided
Am i in any way related to linda? Or am i from her tribe or place?
Its quite funny and preposterous how u throw such words... cheesy

If u really digested d main contents of my last comment,You wud notice where i said we need to start going beyond the gossip madness and rather focus our attention and drive to more productive and innovative aspects that will make life beta for our society just like oda developed countries...

Wats my business if linda ikeji bought a fake hand bag with such a huge amount of money....she can buy an island or a yacht...dats her business and her money....why sud i b bothered??

Now that you have found out that she carries a "fake hand bag" with her,how has that increased ur bank account or made life beta 4 u?? undecided

Like i said and i will keep saying it....linda being wealthy or bought a hand bag(real or fake) sud be none of ur business...Deal with it... tongue

And if u in any way don't like my opinion or admission,locate the nearest lagoon and do the needful.... sad sad

obviously you did not understand what he typed...OBVIOUSLY.....

if you did you wouldnt reply the way you did.

you are talking about people not minding their business......he is telling you its ironic....you know why?

Linda ikeji is a blogger.....she made her money by gossiping about other people.... by as you call it "not minding her business"..

so he is trying to tell you no matter the invasion of privacy a blogger or journalist gets in his/her life.....there should be no complain
FOR KARMA is a B1TCH

2 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by jashar(f): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
who cares if a bag is fake or original? As long as it can carry stuff, no wahala.... people attach to much importance to stupidity.

A bag is now bone of Kate henshaw..... bagggggg

End time world

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Cutehector(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
jashar:
who cares if a bag is fake or original? As long as it can carry stuff, no wahala.... people attach to much importance to stupidity.

A bag is now bone of Kate henshaw..... bagggggg

End time world
well, it's u ladies that attach the much importance to things like dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by openmine(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
sokarsenal:

obviously you did not understand what he typed...OBVIOUSLY.....

if you did you wouldnt reply the way you did.

you are talking about people not minding their business......he is telling you its ironic....you know why?

Linda ikeji is a blogger.....she made her money by gossiping about other people.... by as you call it "not minding her business"..

so he is trying to tell you no matter the invasion of privacy a blogger or journalist gets in his/her life.....there should be no complain
FOR KARMA is a B1TCH
.....and just like him,you don't also understand that u sud mind ur own business and do some thing useful and beneficial with ur precious time other dan gossiping about linda ikeji or any other celebs..every day u and ur likes make them look like gods by talking about dem on social media...now tell me how u r different from linda ikeji in terms of gossiping....
My point,once again is that we are so engrossed with dese celebrities...let them be... sad
They ain't worth our precious time...how hard is it for u and dat guy to comprehend..... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by happyjuliet(f): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
fake or no fake lindeikeji is making her cash

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by olubl: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Woman with wahala l beg make na go sit down
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by sokarsenal(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
openmine:

.....and just like him,you don't also understand that u sud mind ur own business and do some thing useful and beneficial with ur precious time other dan gossiping about linda ikeji or any other celebs..every day u and ur likes make them look like gods by talking about dem on social media...now tell me how u r different from linda ikeji in terms of gossiping....
My point,once again is that we are so engrossed with dese celebrities...let them be... sad
They ain't worth our precious time...how hard is it for u and dat guy to comprehend..... undecided

trust me...I don't care about Linda ikeji.....I have hardly ever read her blog and I dont care about the lifestyles of "real" Nigerian celebrities like ASA, 2face, Psquare,etc......unless the good songs they have to offer

but you know what I care about?

NAIRALAND and its comments, and when I'm less busy I get fun from it and comments on nairaland

you know another thing I care about?
how you can actually access how dull and pained most Nigerians are by comments on nairaland.

its a perfect survey source

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by openmine(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
sokarsenal:

trust me...I don't care about Linda ikeji.....I have hardly ever read her blog and I dont care about the lifestyles of "real" Nigerian celebrities like ASA, 2face, Psquare,etc......unless the good songs they have to offer

but you know what I care about?

NAIRALAND and its comments, and when I'm less busy I get fun from it and comments on nairaland

you know another thing I care about?
how you can actually access how dull and pained most Nigerians are by comments on nairaland.

its a perfect survey source
grin grin grin grin
Guy u get plenty wahala....
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by sokarsenal(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
openmine:

grin grin grin grin
Guy u get plenty wahala....

haha....not that jor......nairaland threads and comments is the FUNNIEST THING TO EVER COME OUT OF NiGERIA
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by openmine(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
sokarsenal:

haha....not that jor......nairaland threads and comments is the FUNNIEST THING TO EVER COME OUT OF NiGERIA
na true sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by shogz89: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
sokarsenal:

man u have time oh

u don't have to be a rocket scientist to know the person you are quoting and arguing with is a confused person.

2.8 times the value for a new one....not 2.8 times the value for one that has been used.

A birkin bag is a class statement.... a wealth status statement.....that was what blackberry wanted the blackberry Porsche to be....a phone owned by only the rich and famous.......but when 'olosho' and 'runs' girls stated buying it......the purpose was defeated.

Linda ikeji is rich.....if she acts prudent and humble she would never be poor again

but any vast reading and knowledgeable person would know Linda ikeji is not WEALTHY
me i don leave am na, this kind people go just read without digesting the meaning, if God nob give them wealth them go dey hit head for ground. I no sabi when bag become investment.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by jashar(f): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Cutehector:
well, it's u ladies that attach the much importance to things like dis.

as a lady, me no send ooo undecided. This world is not my home. So, my treasures ain't here.

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by bigfather(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Moz22:
you either substitute "Is" for "are" or "these" for "this"..don't bother mentioning me.

English Teacher ! Thank you .....You try !
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
jashar:

as a lady, me no send ooo undecided. This world is not my home. So, my treasures ain't here.

so they say..
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pls lets also verify that the range rover and banana island mansion are not fake! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by NemzySeries(m): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
women & deir worries ova yeye tinz......@linda weda d bag is fake or not u'll b 36yrs dis year, wud dat bag provide a husband 4 u?......no man looks @ a woman's hand bag Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Moz22: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
bigfather:

English Teacher ! Thank you .....You try !
you are welcome..buh didn't u read where I said u shdnt bother quoting me?
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by gemale(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Aba boyz r still learners when it comes 2 making fake stuffs. I doff hat 4 d chinese/Indian person wey do d bag. Oga don hammer come make mumu outta Linda join. Seriously Linda fall hand as she start dey buga. I bin think say she mature b4.

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by bigfather(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Moz22:
you are welcome..buh didn't u read where I said u shdnt bother quoting me?

You wan call Police
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Moz22: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
bigfather:

You wan call Police
oya dab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) / Nazanin Jafarian Alakija Dated Rob Kardashian (Photos) / Where Is Chioma?” — Davido’s Father Inquires As They Take Family Photos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.