Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (68799 Views)

Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) / Meet The Cute Igbo Guy That Linda Ikeji Is Crushing On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by perfectcato(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
1500naira bling bling some girls dey wear...
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by davspog2(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
My problem is why the op name should be CASTED DUDE? And he's casting someone with his post again!
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by nanauju(f): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
dominique:
How are we sure that is not a fake Hermes page created to further discredit Linda? For Hermes should have at least given pointers on why they think the bag is fake.
My dear, the hate for Linda is so real

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by chynie: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
dominique:
How are we sure that is not a fake Hermes page created to further discredit Linda? For Hermes should have at least given pointers on why they think the bag is fake.
If Hermes give pointers on why the bag is fake aba ppl will just copy it and include it in the production

2 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
nicedas:
her ibo follower go still com mk noise.

Lie that u dnt read up on her blog, infact are u not following and commenting abt her nw? Idiotic animal
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by ElDaIllest(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
morganacanta:

You sound stupid .this is a DM.
how? but when I inboxed zukerberg he's name was still with a blue tick attached to it
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Obaf16(f): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
But what is so special about the bag?
My sis nothing o,just dat u can lock it with code nd no one can hv access to it. But come to think of it,it is leather so it not dat secure. Just her problem sha
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
doveda:

Everything undecided
Nothing!

Just a grand scale waste of money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by openmine(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
but wait ohh so sumone really went as far as investigating d authenticity of a 'common hand bag' just 2 justify dat Linda is carrying d fake one?

So Dis is how sum folks have become so jobless and lazy 2 worry ova wat Anoda person or individual is using?

I guess 'mind ur business' is no longer possible in Dis strange world....

oda developed countries r busy going into innovations dat can make life easier for folks...sum pips from Dis part of d world r busy indulging in 'gossips' and minding odas business....Chai

Just common hand bag ohhh....kai

3 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
Nothing!

Just a grand scale waste of money.

Says a poor niggasmiley
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Obaf16:
My sis nothing o,just dat u can lock it with code nd no one can hv access to it. But come to think of it,it is leather so it not dat secure. Just her problem sha
Very secure

Have you bothered to do your research?
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Na wa o...and people like jumoke go carry wetinbethenameofthatwaistpurseweybreadsellersdeywearsef? And get featured on CNN
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
doveda:

Says a poor niggasmiley
Apparently, your ignorance is such that you think that a rich man wouldn't complain at the ridiculousness of a 5 million naira BAG. and so whenever a man complains, you immediately assume they are poor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Ossaifamous(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
so what if it is fake, so what if it is substandard ... in as much as she bought them off her own purse .... and she did not attempted duping anybody in the process...
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Teempakguy:
Apparently, your ignorance is such that you think that a rich man wouldn't complain at the ridiculousness of a 5 million naira BAG. and so whenever a man complains, you immediately assume they are poor.

Most rich men wouldn't complainsmiley however a poor oneundecided
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by bigfather(m): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2016
CastedDude:
When called out, she said she's too rich to buy fake. To underscore her assertion, she said she waited in line for 8 months to get her Hermes bag. When pushed further, she locked her page. But a Nigerian who doesn't want wahala, DMed Hermes through their official IG handle and got a reply. Hermes says the bag pictured below, is a counterfeit......

http://www.ngtrends.com/2016/02/hermes-confirms-that-linda-ikejis-bags-are-fake/

Is all these necessary ??
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2016
cruzita:
But what is so special about the bag?
Hermes product are more of investments than fashion statement.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by morganacanta: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2016
ElDaIllest:
how? but when I inboxed zukerberg he's name was still with a blue tick attached to it
That's beyonce where is the blue ink...isn't she verified ?
And zuckerberg can't be on instagram since he owns Facebook that's like promoting his rival ...stop with the lies biko !

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Olaone1: 12:14am On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Very secure

Have you bothered to do your research?
This doveda like wahala pass trouble. Read her posts and you'll affirm this. Onijongbon ni e oo smiley
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2016
She don cast! Finish
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Olaone1:

This doveda like wahala pass trouble. Read her posts and you'll affirm this. Onijongbon ni e oo smiley

Hi!smiley
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Most rich men wouldn't complainsmiley however a poor oneundecided
I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.
first, how many rich men do you know?

let's start from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.
first, how many rich men do you know?

let's start from there.

Enough to know that they won't mind buying $25 000 bag, that doubles as an asset and a fashion accessorysmiley

It is like buying goldsmiley
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2016
godoluwa:
The only thing I dislike about her reply is 'I'm too rich'. i'm nt a hater bt igberaga lo ma n siwaju...

Displaying of wealth is childish because it add nothing meaningful to the wellbeing of those seeing it. our reasoning is not the same & seeing how wealthy she is, some people with low iq can go into crimes so that they themselves will make it by force

Dislike it all you want but don't forget you have done and said worse when the stove was hotundecided
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Olaone1: 12:23am On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Hi!smiley
Hi! wink
Seems I know you, abi?
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 12:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Olaone1:
Hi! wink
Seems I know you, abi?

I don't know
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Is Hermes a Dutch company?sad
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by nijanigga: 12:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Dressing in a borrowed suit.Why do Nigerians like to live a fake life? A lecturer who don't know an answer to a question will be forcing himself or herself. This kind of attitude leads to crime and living above means.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Enough to know that they won't mind buying $25 000 bag, that doubles as an asset and a fashion accessorysmiley

It is like buying goldsmiley
No. it isn't like buying gold.
a rich man is more likely to buy a work of art, or actual gold. if he actually wanted an asset.

I've read countless books from actual Billionaires. ranging from autobiographies to self help books. and they definitely do would not waste money on leather bags.

The naira millionaires are the ones that flaunt the little money they have.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 12:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Teempakguy:
No. it isn't like buying gold.
a rich man is more likely to buy a work of art, or actual gold. if he actually wanted an asset.

I've read countless books from actual Billionaires. ranging from autobiographies to self help books. and they definitely do would not waste money on leather bags.

The naira millionaires are the ones that flaunt the little money they have.

Ermmm...I am sorry but I don't take people who read self-help books serious. I would rather buy a bag that doubles as both than buy some splash of paint on a board (coming from a lady who loves artsmiley )

What do you know about birkin bags? Let's start from there
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by tbliss22(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2016
What's wrong with Linda self instead of her to just admit that she purchased a fake stuff and keep mute, she keeps blabbing here and there.

Who is she that she can't be duped? If HERMES could confirm that up there then please accept your fate madam!!

Someone is really behind all this!! Imagine $25,000 down the drain? on a fake stuff and to cap the whole thing, she waited for 8 good month!!!

Linda won ti gba eeeee!!!!

U don pay magga money.

simple!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) / Where Is Chioma?” — Davido’s Father Inquires As They Take Family Photos (video) / Nazanin Jafarian Alakija Dated Rob Kardashian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.