Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A (20430 Views)

UNIMAID Security Guard Intercepts Suicide Bombers Twice. Photo / Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) / Nigeria Customs Intercepts 1,000 Rounds Of Ammunition Imported From U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A by BedLam: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wolfbrother:

Maybe he bribed and got backstabbed , or maybe the back too was too expensive or not safe enough for him
It's cheaper to buy from Russia or China on the black market. Why would anyone risk his life and money doing this ?
Re: Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A by Wolfbrother(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
BedLam:
It's cheaper to buy from Russia or China on the black market. Why would anyone risk his life and money doing this ?

Cld be an amateur.
Re: Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A by Andrewmark(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
I knw say after this new,we no fit here the outcome again
Re: Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A by comradee1248: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Blackfire:

even custom officials will laugh at this your statement.
bro I m a Customs officer, I know the behavior of customs officers, in this kind of situation even if they collect money to pass the contraband they will still set the guy up... and Customs officers are more smatter than police when it comes to covering an evidence of them collecting bribe, Customs officer that is in Uniform won't collect money from you as bribe he will do that systematically through a 3rd party, and most do it in such a way that even their voice on bribery you cannot record. if it were not so clearing agents(freight forwarders) would have set a lot of them up as revenge
Re: Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A by Blackfire(m): 5:23am On Feb 24, 2016
comradee1248:
bro I m a Customs officer, I know the behavior of customs officers, in this kind of situation even if they collect money to pass the contraband they will still set the guy up... and Customs officers are more smatter than police when it comes to covering an evidence of them collecting bribe, Customs officer that is in Uniform won't collect money from you as bribe he will do that systematically through a 3rd party, and most do it in such a way that even their voice on bribery you cannot record. if it were not so clearing agents(freight forwarders) would have set a lot of them up as revenge

do u know there are people whose business is sales of guns legally.... Ak47 , pistols, pump actions, grenades and so on , yes or no ?.
There are also people who also import illegally, yes or no ?.
EFCC dey catch politicians or yahoo boys wey dey scam or corrupt, sey them no still dey scam or loot our money? .
I don't know your rank, but alot happen within your fold, that is done in hush hush..
Even from ur post u didn't say i wasn't possible.

As hard as Saudi is in drug, people still bring the substance there, that is all am saying.

Anyways me i believe in slow and steady in making money, i prefer 10k with peace of mind, than 1M with HBP... Am into importation but i don't believe in illegal money. And am not moved how others do to make quick money..
Re: Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A by sunday2012(m): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Realdeals:
Nice one
am happy for that success
Re: Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A by ShegeYorubawa: 6:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Nowadays if I don't see these things with my naked eyes korokoro. I don't believe APC ministry of liar mohammed.
Re: Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
America exposed.

Arming insurgency whilst pretending to offer assistance and training to fight insurgency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinabjo Addresses Mechanics At Mechanic Village In Abuja / Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State / Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.