Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (80415 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / See This Hilarious Meme Of Linda Ikeji's Birkins Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Sanchase: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
First of all she claim she bought the bag at the cost of 14 thousand dollars, for her information UK utilizes GBP £ not USD.

9 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
ochiora:
I really don't know why most of our ladies have chosen to be vain. All these razzmatazz just to prove the authenticity of a bag, ordinary bag bikonu?

What is vain about $25 000? If you had bothered to read, you will realise that those bags are assets :-

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
tpiar:

too much energy being expended over a bag, that's foolish if you ask me.

and in Nigeria of all places?

see what the internet is causing.

when they said a child was thrown into the forest and left to starve until a white lady rescued him, is it not highly inappropriate to start "internet wars" afterwards advertising expensive luxury items?
i get your point, even though the child was thrown away based on his parents ignorance not their poverty I still agree that bragging is not attractive and doesn't endear people to the 'bragger' it just reveals your "enemies" and they will do anything to drag you down.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Abyzan(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
I think say this girl get sense before.... angry sad

9 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by VickyRotex(f): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
viviangist:
Dear Beautiful Mother (Me) No Mind em...... the Only difference between Original and Fake is just the Price , if you want better material #BUYNIGERIANPRODUCTS I Mean pure Aba Bags .... still me Vivian Gist (Ada Anambra)

But As you Carry $28, 000 Go Buy Only Bag nne m ..... Na EFCC U dey call ooooooo.

Solving the mathematics.
$1 = $345
$28,000 = 9.6 Million Naira

Carry The 9.6 Million Enter Anambra Here you go use am buy better Mansion ... i no lie.

But as you carry the 9.6 Million Buy Only Bags ? Dear u need to go and carry FIFA World Cup grin.

Even if i become ambassador of Blogging in the world.

Motherless people and Helpless people never finish nw.

[b]Lily try and use ur wealth and secure something Above

I love that last line. Moreover, she's not wealthy, she's rich. There's a difference.

Most wealthy people, dont brag about their wealth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by kadree(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
So because her precious "Black gate" of life was not moved to plantain lowland, na bag nai remain nw wey she go dey show abi? I blame all dis on my neighbour - baba teacher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lmao its amazing that someone who spends her time online blogging has no idea about replica bags from China. They are the exact copy of the original including the authenticity certificate and all.
The person who bought that bag for her and told her ita original is in deep poo after this.

See this link for a replica of her so called birkin bag being sold for less than $400

http://www.pursevalley.cn/work-bag-black.php

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Bismarck10(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Champi:

SEE MORE

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/they-want-to-disgrace-me-linda-ikeji.html?m=1
What's wrong with us in this country? These yeye moderators can push this vanity to the front page but when I posted a petition about Ajaokuta Steel Coy. revival to be signed ,it was relegated to the background. What do we-especially youths-gain from this inanity? SMH.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by engrdubem(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Champi:
Linda Ikeji is vehemently defending her birkin bags and talking about how her banana island mansion costs half a billion Naira. The blogger is bragging and boasting about how she can afford a Birkin and has refused to admit that she has been cheated by whoever helped her purchase the bags even after Hermes Confirmed the bags are fake

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3IBtVhASn/

Who cares........the problem with Linda is that she's not married.....so no pikin dey take her time..........
Money wey you for take bless pple life you carry buy bag......Who e help?
Amadioha fire you there.

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Liljeez(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Em...Oga Buhari...Linda claims to have bought two handbags for #9.6 million....should we tell EFCC first or we should bring her in directly

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by aflame100(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nightie:
#4.8 On bags Nd sum pple are looking for garri to drink. Interesting.
[color=#000099]

That is the price for one bag, multiply by two you will get the price of what it cost her to bought two bags.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sundoj08(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
doveda:

Nah, if you carry a Birkin bag in America. people will literally worship you

Go figure undecided

Now that is a huge lie shocked undecided

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by skedemi(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
freecocoa:
omo na to turn director of Defence na.
aswr u funny die grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ochiora(f): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
doveda:

What is vain about $25 000? If you had bothered to read, you will realise that those bags are assets :-
My dear to me anything that does not appreciate in value is vain!

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by akudinaobi(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is insane fake or no fake
You are spending dasu. Money
Hmmmmmmm
One bag 4.something million both of them 9million
Only for bag
And your village and extended families are in hunger
Nah wah ohhhh
And am your follower and I don't have upto 1million in my 4 account
Jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
See iddiots with massive inferiority complex fighing over foreign products.......thats how we keep on destroying our country over colonial commodities......

Whats the point of the arguement sef........thats she is too petty to overlook a simple mistake or a lack of trust on Aba products which you can buy and promote the country that gave you the priviledge to buy a Banana island mansion.....

Whats the difference between the bags.....can the original keep your destiny intact??

Short-sighted people with foreign products complex.......I don vex!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by godoluwa(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
viviangist:
Dear Beautiful Mother (Me) No Mind em...... the Only difference between Original and Fake is just the Price , if you want better material #BUYNIGERIANPRODUCTS I Mean pure Aba Bags .... still me Vivian Gist (Ada Anambra)

But As you Carry $28, 000 Go Buy Only Bag nne m ..... Na EFCC U dey call ooooooo.

Solving the mathematics.
$1 = $345
$28,000 = 9.6 Million Naira

Carry The 9.6 Million Enter Anambra Here you go use am buy better Mansion ... i no lie.

But as you carry the 9.6 Million Buy Only Bags ? Dear u need to go and carry FIFA World Cup grin.

Even if i become ambassador of Blogging in the world.

Motherless people and Helpless people never finish nw.
Lily try and use ur wealth and secure something Above.
chai! God bless u beyond ur imagination

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ochiora(f): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
doveda:

My dear, to me anything that does not appreciate in value is vain!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by skedemi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

I love that last line. Moreover, she's not wealthy, she's rich. There's a difference.

hmmmm, I love that last line ...asiri!!!

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
ochiora:

My dear, to me anything that does not appreciate in value is vain!

Nah

A birkin bag is a fashion accessory and an assetsmiley. Who says she doesn't have other assets that appreciate in value?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by xtervaganza(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
This old cargo is just too damn immature. Is there any good reason for this?

No wonder men flee from her

6 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by HighKing01(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda Glory in her wealth, naked did thou come and naked shall thou depart for all is vanity upon vanity...as for me My God My Glory!!! Can I Get 100likes if You Believe Your God Your Glory!

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
sundoj08:

Now that is a huge lie shocked undecided

You need to start paying attentionundecided
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

You actually Win when you remain Silent. Silence is Golden!

Now, they Won. Cos no matter what she says to defend herself, some people (I, inclusive) now see her as someone who has allowed wealth riches get into her head.
she's always flaunted. If you're just realising that about her then you joined the club late. How else would people have known about her mansion, Range Rover and her parents' house. It's just part of what makes people visit her blog I think. I couldn't care less about how she flaunts her money though but she's never been known to be quiet about it.

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Masterclass32: 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Over-night celebrities everywhere.
First it was Olajumoke. Now these bags?

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by fretfingers: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lol...

Linda, always business concious... This would bring a lot of traffic to her website...

To you guys, she is making too much noise on the bags but you have forgotten drama brings traffic to website. More traffic equals more money.

She won't stop talking about it now. Its trending her rankings in google will increase.

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Remii(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Much ado about a bag
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Akiika: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
$14,000 for a damn bag?
Linda Ikeji, i understand it's your money and you worked for it, but that amount will change a lot of lives in Nigeria.
Do more philanthropy instead of this unnecessary display of affluence.

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ojibole(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wow age is really a number sha... mayb if she had children n a husband she wouldn't have time to be doing all this... I have always said that this linda girl is petty she will be the first to post abt mother and child under bridge bt can't assist in anyway meanwhile she can buy a bag of 4.8m and u claimed to know what poverty is. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by zubinike(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
bbeautylik:
Why she no be like Murray Bruce
. At least sponsor one aba boy with such currency take do trade, would have been a blessing to her than this ranting and rumbling on twitter, nah people dey buy bag made of pure gold oh

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mercy Eke On Bike On Her Way To The Airport (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) / Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.