Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment (67475 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by excellentmomma(f): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
foriz4u:
I've failed in al ramifications to understand why banks don't want graduates above the age of 28-35. do they think young people below the age of 26 can't make away with millions, or r all men above 30 married, can't relocate, or can't b loyal n humble to a boss below their age? I do.t get it...

I need some concrete explanations.

They don't want pple with pot belies cheesy

Sincerely, the younger the smarter with less baggages. Entry point requires a lot of "physical" hard work, an older person may not fit and function as much as the younger ones.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by Asiri1991: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Never knew that I was FTC. Aminat this is dedicated to you.
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by foriz4u(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
excellentmomma:

Sincerely, the younger the smarter with less baggages. Entry point requires a lot of "physical" hard work, an older person may not fit and function as much as the younger ones.
senseless analogy. I disagree to that.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by ifeanyichukwujr: 12:14am On Feb 18, 2016
I ve applied for the job too I choose kano as my exam center
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by foriz4u(m): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2016
excellentmomma:

insane and senseless analogy.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by Sholy9ja: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2016
how do i knw d form i filled was successful??
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by piagetskinner(m): 12:56am On Feb 18, 2016
I made an omission in my NYSC number and I've already submitted.... Do I redo the whole thing again or just leave it like that?
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by SSpeter(m): 1:13am On Feb 18, 2016
ifeanyichukwujr:
I ve applied for the job too I choose kano as my exam center
Did you upload ur Cv?
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by SSpeter(m): 1:15am On Feb 18, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:
done!
did you upload ur CV?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by SSpeter(m): 1:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Is there any part that requires cv submission?
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by Kookny(m): 4:34am On Feb 18, 2016
SSpeter:
Is there any part that requires cv submission?

Nope bro
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by iamgiggssleaky(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2016
SSpeter:
did you upload ur CV?
No man. no option like that
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by iamgiggssleaky(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2016
piagetskinner:
I made an omission in my NYSC number and I've already submitted.... Do I redo the whole thing again or just leave it like that?

don't worry about that, it won't affect you in any way.
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by excellentmomma(f): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2016
foriz4u:

insane and senseless analogy.

If you are an employer of labour, you wil also prefer the younger qualified ones.

More often than not, a smarter person even graduates at a young age. Only in exceptional cases will you see a smart fellow graduating @28. Even doctors that stay longer in training, the smart chaps leave the university b4 28.

So I think you are insane for wanting the world to wait for you. cheesy
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by CassieV(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Double post
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by CassieV(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Please what do they mean by "Nysc Record number"? If you can only see it it the discharge certificate, can we use our call up number or the state code to replace it? I'll be passing out in April so no discharge certificate yet.
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by dave00733(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2016
CassieV:
Please what do they mean by "Nysc Record number"? If you can only see it it the discharge certificate, can we use our call up number or the state code to replace it? I'll be passing out in April so no discharge certificate yet.
Well, I really can't say if call-up no would work in this situation, cause of the clause "finished NYSC"
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by dave00733(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2016
dave00733:

Well, I really can't say if call-up no would work in this situation, cause of the clause "finished NYSC"
You could try asking them on their twitter account. @Sterling_Banking
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by CassieV(f): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2016
dave00733:

Okay thanks..
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by BlackHummer(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2016
CassieV:

Use your call up number.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by CassieV(f): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2016
BlackHummer:

Use your call up number.
Alright, thanks a lot.
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by Donexy16(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bigii:
No, people in PH are not resident of Nigeria undecided

Lol..
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by Donexy16(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
holluville:
yes u can... u just av to select ur preferred test location.

ok tenks a lot
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by inestimable(f): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2016
Done
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by foriz4u(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2016
excellentmomma:

If you are an employer of labour, you wil also prefer the younger qualified ones.

More often than not, a smarter person even graduates at a young age. Only in exceptional cases will you see a smart fellow graduating @28. Even doctors that stay longer in training, the smart chaps leave the university b4 28.

So I think you are insane for wanting the world to wait for you. cheesy
ur thinking still senseless, incoherent n insane.

is it in a country where d hands of a child has to go over his head b4 being allowed to primary sch? or in a country where children have to write JAMB for 3,4 or 7 times due to corruption, or in a country that d children if d poor don't have money for brown envelop to secure admission, or in a country that has incessant ASUU strikes, or in a state that d child of a farmer can't afford going to covenant, redeemers, or d atiku's universities all of these and many more put together that such a child will graduate @ age 28 or less can u c how senseless , unthoughtful, stupid, inconsiderate n wicked n heartless u r

I'm sure u r inexpose, go to d north u will c breastfeeding mothers, dads in secondary sch. go to the south you will c guys, ladies @ 28,29,30 as frontrunners in their academic teaching even d youngsters once. and all u wanna sell to me is disenfranchise them in d name of age n smartness. rubbish!!!

change ur thinking pls, an organization should consist people of different age, ethnicity, skills n ability. ok.
nobody is not meaningful, everybody deserve a chance. simple!

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by vocalprince(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2016
I used my call-up number and I got a reply thus.

Please is this same with what You guys got?

Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by Mhizdiva(f): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2016
Done....
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by kemzykoko(f): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2016
Calling someone's post senseless? you are the most senseless in what you just typed!!!! You are the one who isnt exposed. In this generation where there are alot of graduates at 21 years of age. Like someone said they need people with less baggages.
foriz4u:

is it in a country where d hands of a child has to go over his head b4 being allowed to primary sch? or in a country where children have to write JAMB for 3,4 or 7 times due to corruption, or in a country that d children if d poor don't have money for brown envelop to secure admission, or in a country that has incessant ASUU strikes, or in a state that d child of a farmer can't afford going to covenant, redeemers, or d atiku's universities all of these and many more put together that such a child will graduate @ age 28 or less can u c how senseless , unthoughtful, stupid, inconsiderate n wicked n heartless u r

I'm sure u r inexpose, go to d north u will c breastfeeding mothers, dads in secondary sch. go to the south you will c guys, ladies @ 28,29,30 as frontrunners in their academic teaching even d youngsters once. and all u wanna sell to me is disenfranchise them in d name of age n smartness. rubbish!!!

change ur thinking pls, an organization should consist people of different age, ethnicity, skills n ability. ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by emmas2k570(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Well I just graduated Dec 2015 from lasu......and I did apply for this job cos a bro of mine dat works there asked me to....all I wrote to dat nysc no box was just PROSPECTIVE NYSC 2016.......
Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by excellentmomma(f): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2016
foriz4u:

Which cave did you crawl out from abeg, I only heard of that hand going to your ear from my parents and I'm pursuing 40. All the smart pple I know left the uni b4 28. That's the truth.
If you read well you will pass, you don't need brown envelopes. I'm from a poor home, my parents never paid anyone and I graduated from a Federal Uni @ 24 from a 5yr discipline. I had so many younger pple in my class from poor to average homes too.

All the young chaps I see everywhere, relations, church members none has stayed that long, only in exceptional spiritual cases, then after deliverance God still makes a way for them even in employment.

So don't make it seem like it's normal to graduate late.
The companies weren't established for a "father Christmas" show, they have to employ top notch for better productivity so they go for the best.

I trust when your mates were running and reading, you were busy abusing people like you are doing in your posts so don't take it out on any one, you hear. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Or better still let your parents carry another round of brown envelopes to them for employment.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by petiteee(f): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2016
excellentmomma:

Which cave did you crawl out from abeg, I only heard of that hand going to your ear from my parents and I'm pursuing 40. All the smart pple I know left the uni b4 28. That's the truth.
If you read well you will pass, you don't need brown envelopes. I'm from a poor home, my parents never paid anyone and I graduated from a Federal Uni @ 24 from a 5yr discipline. I had so many younger pple in my class from poor to average homes too.

All the young chaps I see everywhere, relations, church members none has stayed that long, only in exceptional spiritual cases, then after deliverance God still makes a way for them even in employment.

So don't make it seem like it's normal to graduate late.
The companies weren't established for a "father Christmas" show, they have to employ top notch for better productivity so they go for the best.

I trust when your mates were running and reading, you were busy abusing people like you are doing in your posts so don't take it out on any one, you hear. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Or better still let your parents carry another round of brown envelopes to them for employment.
and what about someone who isn't dumb but smart and intelligent but stil had to stay close to 3years before admission came, coupled with ASUU strike, internal strikes, delay l in approval of final results by the senates, having to wait months for NYSC has nothing to do with spiritual issues. because yours wasn't so doesn't mean people who found the,selves in such situations are not intelligent. i do not want to talk much abeg. i do not blame the coys who put maximum age requirement for their recruitment process. it just the country we find ourselves in. age shouldn't be a measure of ones efficiency

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment by ebenreloaded: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
foriz4u:

Hands go ova d head?....i remember hearing dat from mi granddad, nt even mi dad...no offence bt 28 z a little late in mi own view....i wrote 4 jamb b4 gaining admission, stay an extra year in scul coz of ASUU strike, anoda extra year b4 service due to senate approval....bt am stil few months to my silver jubilee as at wen i round up my national assignment.....so am nt sure diz worth d debate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test / Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K / I Wore My Natural Hair To Look For A Job And Here Is What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.