Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today (22252 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by seguno2: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Obiagelli:
Happy birthday to this very decent lady. Keep baba happy for us.

I don't think any decent lady will call an entire group of people diasporan prostitutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by ladiesperfume(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
How old is Buhari ?? Buhari was 29 years old when this baby was born grin I know Buhari is no longer active in bedmatics.
How does she cope with that ??
aW da 1 tk concern u, mug
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Chizzy759831: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2016
abeg no vex o. how old is buhari? and how old is aisha? d age diff is too much biko. who else notice am?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by peacengine(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2016
lurlah2014:
NA U KNOW,
WHEN U REACH THAT STAGE ASK YOUR WIFE TO LOOK FOR AN UNDER AGE BOY TO F**K HER WELL

You think she's not doing something to satisfy herself? PMB is close to 80(real age). I will marry my age-mate to avoid one small boy servicing the thing for me grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by vickoozy(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2016
So u got married to your grand father "bubu da daura dulllard" undecided You re celebrating 45, while the dullard is 85.......isorite, I dey peep una tru my window.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:00am On Feb 17, 2016
ladiesperfume:
aW da 1 tk concern u, mug

You don eat Aisha rice ??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by saintneo(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
How old is Buhari ?? Buhari was 29 years old when this baby was born grin I know Buhari is no longer active in bedmatics.
She likes old things

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by ahmadmuazu5(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Happy birthday party my first lady
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by opribo(m): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2016
45 yes birthday and the husband is 75 yrs , woooow honestly, I'm beginning to dig this peoples style, they are surely not like us this age gap can only be possible in the south if the woman is a widow, or had a child out of wedlock or committed an abominable act and so was banished from the community
But up there it is normal for a man old enough to be ones father to marry a 12 yr old and it is welcomed
I can only but imagine at what age she got married to him. Now the man will be competing with a normal 45 yr old man married to his age mate.
I even feel that this style makes it easier for more women to be married than engaging in prostitution. The biggest birthday celebration we need now is for baba to fix Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by chinchum(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2016
opribo:
45 yes birthday and the husband is 75 yrs , woooow honestly, I'm beginning to dig this peoples style, they are surely not like us this age gap can only be possible in the south if the woman is a widow, or had a child out of wedlock or committed an abominable act and so was banished from the community
But up there it is normal for a man old enough to be ones father to marry a 12 yr old and it is welcomed
I can only but imagine at what age she got married to him. Now the man will be competing with a normal 45 yr old man married to his age mate.
I even feel that this style makes it easier for more women to be married than engaging in prostitution. The biggest birthday celebration we need now is for baba to fix Nigeria
Ojukwu vs Bianca = 35 years difference.

South East

Bianca was not a widow when he married, except ex-boyfriend(s) like FFK

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by lurlah2014(f): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2016
HAVE YOU SEEN A PUBLIC HAUSA PROSTITUTE BEFORE//

NOW U SOLVE THE MATHS
peacengine:

You think she's not doing something to satisfy herself? PMB is close to 80(real age). I will marry my age-mate to avoid one small boy servicing the thing for me grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Elinob(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Happy birthday miss change
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by dejibarbs: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Hapi birthday our lovely first lady of Nigeria. God bless Nigeria God bless the people.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by eluquenson(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2016
Happy birthday to Nigeria's first lady, i wish her and my mum many years on earth with sound health and prosperity.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by opribo(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2016
chinchum:
Ojukwu vs Bianca = 35 years difference.

South East

Bianca was not a widow when he married, except ex-boyfriend(s) like FFK

the family didn't approve it now that's why they are fighting her
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by ehinmowo: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2016
if Buhari had married at age 29, he would have married Aisha at age 1
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by chinchum(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2016
opribo:

the family didn't approve it now that's why they are fighting her

Story don dey change ooooo. I didnt see that condition in your earlier statement, whichever way, we are not even sure Aishas family approved it too. Case closed
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by MDJALO(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Happy bad day aisha buhari, wishing u long life and prosperity
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by lielbree: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Babzrockman:
A modest first lady. She deserves all d praises and adoration.
Happy birthday madam
N10m watch modest ability
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2016
kokoA:
Better to serve rice than to dish out hot gbagaun infested grammar garnished with comical exclamations that can give Bovi a run for his money. grin

Happy birthday my beautiful first lady. God bless you.
hahahhahahahhahaha bros u don finish that guy
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by ElFenomeno1: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2016
kokoA:
Better to serve rice than to dish out hot gbagaun infested grammar garnished with comical exclamations that can give Bovi a run for his money. grin

Happy birthday my beautiful first lady. God bless you.

grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by richard870(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by oseiwe(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2016
45 y/o only? PMB is 73 'officially', dis is an example of child abuse!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
How old is Buhari ??
Buhari was 29 years old when this baby was born grin
I know Buhari is no longer active in bedmatics.

Who told you? be like say u dey eye dis woman, abeg leave person wife oh.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by RexTramadol1: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2016
I don know say her month no complete
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Diesel1(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
good news, for her life. not for her husband he has failed us
tongue 1971- 1984 = 13years... Buhari need to be in d prison cry
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by axuprime: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Happy Birthday to you Madam,
May you live long.
I pray that whatever you discuss with your husband, as I am sure issues of states cannot be avoided, you put the country's good in your heart,
God bless you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by allawizzow(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2016
TippyTop:
Aisha Buhari also known as "Mama-Put" would be serving rice to zombies later today. All zombies are cordially invited
grin grin grin ;

Whr D venue pls?
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Proudly your birthday mate. Happy birthday to us.

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Topmostt: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Please women help me answer this, Can you love someone 29 years older than you are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. / Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba / Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.