Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws (21942 Views)

Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by 41lady(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2016
princemillla:

There is nothing like witch hunt Bro, we are talking about forgery. Someone who was supposed to be leading by example is involved in forgery.
Atleast this offense can earn one 3years in kirikiri

For me, let the law take its course

If u r talking of forgery, Pa Buhari is a victim, Up to now we have not seen his Certificate, all the one he is tendering is forged copy. Nigerians are grandparents of forgery. Talk true if u no change or aid some change birth Certificate or any sort..

2 Likes

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Nbote(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2016
So na now una dey see d forgery about na jus part of una delay and distract tactics??
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by shaddoww: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2016
ajoskele:
Prof. Robert Ajayi Boroffice. The next governor of my Ondo state.
I say a big Amen to dat.

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Utchman1: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Law makers your duty is to make laws for the development of the economy not witch hunting one another.

And what if the leaders of those to make the law are crooks? You don't think the whole law they would make will be suspect?
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by eph12(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Zico5:

What u re trying to say is that even if ekweremadu is guilty, his brother will exonorate him just like u re trying to exonorate other from fraud they ve committed. It will take a miracle for any igbo to rule this country cos many do not have single trust in their ability. When integrity is lost nothing remains
So the fraud that the west and north has done in this country is OK right as long as they are not igbos? Truth is that your development as a country and individual is not dependent on the tribe of the person in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=Opinedecandid post=42992233]Saraki and Ekeremadu are not the faces of corruption in Nigeria.
They were not responsible for the 2016 Budget Mishap.
They are actually part of the people seeking solutions to the impasse.

LEAVE THEM ALONE.
We Nigerians have woken from our slumber.
we won't let a no-saint few keep vilifying and demonising other Nigerians.[/quote
]

Your opinion holds no water and stop deningrading nigerians by posing to talk on their behalf.
Saraki and Ekweremadu represent the face of corruption, forgery and treachery in nigeria.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by ajoskele(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Bhella5:
Too old.
Really? He became a Professor at thirtynine. Headed an agency that shot the first Nigerian satellite. Was an acting VC.
What does being old mean to you? Tell those youths to add values to their lives first. Others would come without stress.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by efilefun(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Don't remove them.
I hope they loot $900 billion.
I like seeing Nigeria in bad condition
The same way others will rejoice seeing your household in shambles and very bad condition
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Zico5:

What u re trying to say is that even if ekweremadu is guilty, his brother will exonorate him just like u re trying to exonorate other from fraud they ve committed. It will take a miracle for any igbo to rule this country cos many do not have single trust in their ability. When integrity is lost nothing remains

My bro, such miracle can't even happen.
The igbo people lack integrity and their judgements and perceptions are always beclouded by tribal sentiments.
Ifeajuna betrated his colleagues and the West after months of meticulous planing at the last minute.
They desecrated the office of Senate presidency by fraud leading to impeachments two times during a single term of four years.
Make an igbo the head of a unit and before long, he/she will igbonise the entire outfit.
They are yet to come out of the cocoon of the 17th century.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2016
OldJohn:

Your mister integrity's budget though. Ironically, Ekweremadu is part of the people trying to save you and other Nigerians from the massive looting of billions of naira from the treasury in the name of "budget of change (corruption)"

To save his pocket and minions like you.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by OAFMods: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2016
Bhella5:
isnt there a better and a younger chap APC could present? I never liked that man

You have the prerogative to keep hating in fact I think you should dedicate your entire life time to hating that should earn you paradise.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by zurine(f): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2016
hmm
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by lailo: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Dis country is so funny.The judiciary is a mess.So anyone can dictate who judge his case and who u dnt like.Buhari and Ibrahim Magu are definitely facing a lot in d hand of judiciary for them to have voiced out.PDP and Cancer are d same.They took us to where we are and they are not letting d hook off soon.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Bhella5(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2016
OAFMods:

You have the prerogative to keep hating in fact I think you should dedicate your entire life time to hating that should earn you paradise.
I dont like him is not the same thing as HATE. A smart follower would try sell his leader to me but no this stupid one right here is attacking a potential follower. You need to get a life.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Bluffly: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Saraki and Ekeremadu are not the faces of corruption in Nigeria.

LEAVE THEM ALONE.
we won't let a no-saint few keep vilifying and demonising other Nigerians.

I think Nigerians have to stop taking sides with any of these politicians and only pray that anyone brought under the Law is seen to a convinced conclusion. There are no saints anywhere.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Bhella5(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2016
ajoskele:
Really? He became a Professor at thirtynine. Headed an agency that shot the first Nigerian satellite. Was an acting VC.
What does being old mean to you? Tell those youths to add values to their lives first. Others would come without stress.
Hmm. I never believed in the youths we have. So far i havent found one but i just want some younger guys to give it a shot enough of all these recycled politicians.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Opinedecandid(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=BermudaTriangle post=42994534][/quote]

I wasn't holding briefs for them. I was expressing my mind which I felt is the mind of many other Nigerians.

If more than one Nigerian didn't hold similar opinions with mind, I wonder if that my opinion would have attracted more than one like.

Meanwhile, how many likes have you garnered by further attempting to bastardise them?

#Saraki and Ekeremadu are neither the problem of Nigeria nor the cause of the problems.
Therefore, removing them would offer no solution to the problemssssss.

Get that into your head.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by tuniski: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Bhella5:
isnt there a better and a younger chap APC could present? I never liked that man
God bless you. We are heading nowhere drumming up spent forces going forward. It is time to take risks on younger generation no more yesterday's solutions to tomorrow's problems!
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Bhella5(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2016
tuniski:
God bless you. We are heading nowhere drumming up spent forces going forward. It is time to take risks on younger generation no more yesterday's solutions to tomorrow's problems!
Welcome aboard!
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Saraki and Ekeremadu are not the faces of corruption in Nigeria.

LEAVE THEM ALONE.
we won't let a no-saint few keep vilifying and demonising other Nigerians.
What a childish comment! So it is only those involved in the 2016 budget mishap that are corrupt?
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by shellman: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Bhella5:
Too old.
When it comes to quality performance, age, tribal/ethnic sentiments &personal interest don't count What really matter are the stuff&steel you are made&woven of. All these attributes can be found across the divides If Boro has all these attributes, I can't just wait to see his emergence as the next executive Governor of Ondo State

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by ajoskele(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Bhella5:
Hmm. I never believed in the youths we have. So far i havent found one but i just want some younger guys to give it a shot enough of all these recycled politicians.
He is not a recycled politician. He only ventured into politics five years ago, representing Ondo North senatorial district at NASS. He is a fulfilled man who is only coming to change the status quo of my beloved state.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by ajoskele(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2016
shellman:
When it comes to quality performance, age, tribal/ethnic sentiments &personal interest don't count What really matter are the stuff&steel you are made&woven of. All these attributes can be found across the divides If Boro has all these attributes, I can't just wait to see his emergence as the next executive Governor of Ondo State
Seems you are in Ondo state. Boroffice has all these. By this time next year, he would be on his way to Alagbaka!
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Opinedecandid(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Bluffly:

I think Nigerians have to stop taking sides with any of these politicians and only pray that anyone brought under the Law is seen to a convinced conclusion. There are no saints anywhere.

Yes, you are correct reasonably.
I wasn't taking sides, per say. I was only saying that removing them won't bring any solutions to any of the myriads of problems facing us.
I mentioned th 2016 Budget deliberately to emphasise the fact that they are actually helping out in finding solutions to the problem of the budget.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by ajoskele(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2016
tuniski:
Spent forces? How do you mean? Does age really matter in effectiveness and efficiency?
Ondo state does NOT need a politician. We need a technocrat and we have found one in Boroffice. I guess you do NOT know anything about Ondo state.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Opinedecandid(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

What a childish comment! So it is only those involved in the 2016 budget mishap that are corrupt?

Is that all the sense you can make from my remarks?
I can see how 'unchildish' you are.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by tuniski: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2016
ajoskele:
Spent forces? How do you mean? Does age really matter in effectiveness and efficiency?
Ondo state does NOT need a politician. We need a technocrat and we have found one in Boroffice. I guess you do NOT know anything about Ondo state.
technocrat my foot! It is not about high sounding words. Democracy needs politicians who can galvanize everyone technocrat inclusive. Technocrat don't even make good leaders they are tasks men!
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Opinedecandid:

Is that all the sense you can make from my remarks? I can see how 'unchildish' you are.
There is nothing sensible in your comment.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by ajoskele(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2016
tuniski:
technocrat my foot! It is not about high sounding words. Democracy needs politicians who can galvanize everyone technocrat inclusive. Technocrat don't even make good leaders they are tasks men!
Well, you know nothing about him. Under five years, he has galvanized everyone technocrat inclusive. You should wonder how he took the state by storm these few years. He has spent his life building himself and people around him.
As NASRDA DG, a Professor of Genetics at that, he performed excellently well. NIGCOM SATone was shot during his tenure. The satellite disappeared in the space, no thanks to some unscrupulous elements. But the man had other plans. He had insured the first satellite. The NIGCOM SATtwo later shot was done without Nigeria spending a dime, even when he had left office.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by saintandsinnerz: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Zico5:

says the old bigot who lacks common sense. Tribalism and hatred will kill you
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by eph12(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

My bro, such miracle can't even happen.
The igbo people lack integrity and their judgements and perceptions are always beclouded by tribal sentiments.
Ifeajuna betrated his colleagues and the West after months of meticulous planing at the last minute.
They desecrated the office of Senate presidency by fraud leading to impeachments two times during a single term of four years.
Make an igbo the head of a unit and before long, he/she will igbonise the entire outfit
They are yet to come out of the cocoon of the 17th century.
Every tribe is guilty of this especially the northerners.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by tuniski: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2016
ajoskele:
Well, you know nothing about him. Under five years, he has galvanized everyone technocrat inclusive. You should wonder how he took the state by storm these few years. He has spent his life building himself and people around him.
As NASRDA DG, a Professor of Genetics at that, he performed excellently well. NIGCOM SATone was shot during his tenure. The satellite disappeared in the space, no thanks to some unscrupulous elements. But the man had other plans. He had insured the first satellite. The NIGCOM SATtwo later shot was done without Nigeria spending a dime, even when he had left office.
how is that the magic wand for spreading prosperity to all schooled and unschooled?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention / Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour / Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.