Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws (22071 Views)

Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Harrehmoon(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Why APC memeber lawyer wil be judging politics case before.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by fedy84: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Is high tym we start doing things in the right way. Why would one forge standing order to win posts.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by princemillla(m): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2016
41lady:

If u r talking of forgery, Pa Buhari is a victim, Up to now we have not seen his Certificate, all the one he is tendering is forged copy. Nigerians are grandparents of forgery. Talk true if u no change or aid some change birth Certificate or any sort..

Well, every man is entitle to his opinion....

I have never and will never engage in forgery, and about age, I don't lie and won't see reason to lie about my age, knowing it's just a number
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by ajoskele(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2016
tuniski:
how is that the magic wand for spreading prosperity to all schooled and unschooled?
Are you disputing yourself now?
Are you in any part of Akoko, Ose or Owo in Ondo state?
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by mida101(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Bhella5:
isnt there a better and a younger chap APC could present? I never liked that man
who cares if u like him or not #Haters
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Sant1m: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2016
donbrowser:
Politicts in Nigeria is just too dirty and this administration ain't helpin matters. From one court to another and Naira keeps dropping.
Allow APC to ve their choice in strategic positions to drive their agenda, so that we can hold them responsible at the end of their tenure, As for naira the drop is good, remember it is in the parrarel(black) market that dollar is above 340, in so far Govt is supporting local manufacturers(MAN) to access dollar and helping them to price out import, the Govt should keep funding resolutely the official market in due time business men will realise that it is cheaper to manufacture here than to import. It is a win win situation. Have you ever asked yourself why inflation is not moving along with the price of dollar in the black market?, simple, with Govt support for local manufacturers at 199 a dollar for raw materials and machinery, importers ve to ensure price of import remain reasonable to compete. Bubu is right on this, all that needs to be done is strict measures to ensure only genuine manufacturers access the official rate. Nigeria is destined for greatness.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by oosamole(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Law makers your duty is to make laws for the development of the economy not witch hunting one another.

When the law makers becomes the law breakers, what do you expect?
If Senate standing order could be forged (as alleged), then what would you make of their laws.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Opinedecandid(m): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

There is nothing sensible in your comment.

Thankyou, Mr. Sensible.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Bhella5(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
ajoskele:
He is not a recycled politician. He only ventured into politics five years ago, representing Ondo North senatorial district at NASS. He is a fulfilled man who is only coming to change the status quo of my beloved state.
Okay. I wish him well. Ondo, IMO is just there for the taking for APC if they dont debauch it like they did during the last guber with this SAN whats his name again?
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by EYIMICHAEL(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
ajoskele:
Prof. Robert Ajayi Boroffice. The next governor of my Ondo state.
For your dream abi?
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Zico5:

What u re trying to say is that even if ekweremadu is guilty, his brother will exonorate him just like u re trying to exonorate other from fraud they ve committed. It will take a miracle for any igbo to rule this country cos many do not have single trust in their ability. When integrity is lost nothing remains
as if your life is better than that of Igbos, let the born to rule continue to rule and at the same time be the most backward ever.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by ajoskele(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
EYIMICHAEL:
For your dream abi?
Noo. For Ondo State!
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Bhella5(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
mida101:
who cares if u like him or not #Haters
You obviously do otherwise you and the other guy he knows himself would not get your asses in an uproar.
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Jesusloveyou: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Tinubutoto:
Ekweremadu has succeeded in getting an Igbo Judge as the presiding Judge. Let's see how Tinubu can influence Ekweremadu's kinsman to remove him from office.
if he like let they assign d best corrupt judge like justice clatus nweze, and mrs odili, they can't escape this

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Opinedecandid:

I wasn't holding briefs for them. I was expressing my mind which I felt is the mind of many other Nigerians.

If more than one Nigerian didn't hold similar opinions with mind, I wonder if that my opinion would have attracted more than one like.

Meanwhile, how many likes have you garnered by further attempting to bastardise them?

#Saraki and Ekeremadu are neither the problem of Nigeria nor the cause of the problems.
Therefore, removing them would offer no solution to the problemssssss.

Get that into your head.

So likes are your yardstick to determine when you make sense and when you don't, pity !
But whether people like it or not, Saraki and Ike will not last their tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful / The Bombshell From Yinka Odumakin To Tinubu (A Must Read)! / Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.