Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun (35519 Views)

Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos / Why Oba Of Benin Was Covering His Mouth / Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by daddynasa: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2016
Oduduwa from the sky? I can believe with the acclaimed level of education by the yorubas, they still believe that crap. So oduduwa that bini boy don turn gods from d sky. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Ooni that is yet to settle its supremacy battle with alaafin is dragging supremacy with benin, how then do people take ooni serious?

What of ijebus,are they yorubas? are they not from sudan or ethiopia again?what of okun people have they agreed to be yorubas?

Again yorubas have two versions of the origin of oduduwa

1. Is that he fell like a dead bat from the sky

2. Is that he came from mecca, which one do we take.

My question is who is the father of oduduwa.

The yorubas are a textbook people but trust me, the binis are well read too.....you propagandist will never win this battle..and the yorubas have to be very careful, they are fast losing friends not like they matter in the scheme of things. They just created a false image and a false sense of self worth which in actual fact are empty and garrulous

3 Likes

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by hensben(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Izoduwa or imazoduwa(however you like to call it) aka oduduwa is an outcast from Bini kingdom due false allegation against him. I know why Yoruba people still think he fell from the sky, because he said he was the son of ogiso which means something from sky in Benin. ISO means sky in Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by hensben(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2016
xharder:
Ooni that is yet to settle its supremacy battle with alaafin is dragging supremacy with benin, how then do people take ooni serious?

What of ijebus,are they yorubas? are they not from sudan or ethiopia again?what of okun people have they agreed to be yorubas?

The yorubas are a textbook people but trust me, the binis are well read too.....you propagandist will never win this battle..and the yorubas have to be very careful, they are fast losing friends not like they matter in the scheme of things. They just created a false image and a false sense of self worth which in actual fact are empty and garrulous
look how organize Bini Oba is from century compare to Yoruba Obas. Common sense should tell you what that signifies. Yoruba obas are just like edionwere to Oba of Bini.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by iHustle(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2016
hensben:
Izoduwa or imazoduwa(however you like to call it) aka oduduwa is an outcast from Bini kingdom due false allegation against him. I know why Yoruba people still think he fell from the sky, because he said he was the son of ogiso which means something from sky in Benin. ISO means sky in Benin.

You nailed it. Ogiso (Ogie iso) means king from the sky. The Oba of Benin's account of this history is very valid, logical and coherent. And there are proofs.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by macof(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2016
bokohalal:

Hehe. I remember asking you to provide a 16th, 17th, even an 18th century map of West Africa with Oyo empire on it. You had produced a loud map of Africa made in the 21st century denoting Oyo.
I understand Yoruba dilemma. History of empire building is not on their side.
As for Yoruba kings hierarchy, the Odionwere of Benin Kingdom has answered. Others have joined in on the side of Benin. Any which way you look at it, Benin Empire and it's exploits are renowned, worldwide. Selling your own people to strangers does not make one an empire. Only in the pages of Yoruba history textbooks was Oyo made one.

And I provided the map. I also asked u to provide ur own map. let's see u provide a 16th- 18th century Map that expresses bini empire to be larger than Oyo

bini empire that was not as large as Oyo state nigeria? grin grin

the next thing you will say bini empire controlled all the land up till Europe, that you even gave white people Europe to settle grin grin grin . ...don't lie, I've heard bini people claim this

another weak attempt to save face. .. do you have proof that Oyo sold it's own people?

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by macof(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2016
meforyou1:
why do u like lying so terribly? Benin is senior to Ife

sir, there's no lie in what I say
if you know how bini is senior to ife pls talk let's discuss
Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by macof(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2016
dyn1800:

Awujale was never son of oduduwa check your historical fact sir......

sir, Awujale dynasty was founded by Ogboroganlada the Obanta, son of Oduduwa and Gborowo

3 Likes

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by dyn1800: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Thanks for your response bro! I'll appreciate It if you can gimme reference to your claim

macof:

sir, Awujale dynasty was founded by Ogboroganlada the Obanta, son of Oduduwa and Gborowo
Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by gentleheart1(f): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2016
hensben:

Hehehe the Yorubas will never accept this o, they believe Oduduwa came all the way from Mecca and fell from the sky.
Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by gentleheart1(f): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2016
macof:

And I provided the map. I also asked u to provide ur own map. let's see u provide a 16th- 18th century Map that expresses bini empire to be larger than Oyo

bini empire that was not as large as Oyo state nigeria? grin grin

the next thing you will say bini empire controlled all the land up till Europe, that you even gave white people Europe to settle grin grin grin . ...don't lie, I've heard bini people claim this

another weak attempt to save face. .. do you have proof that Oyo sold it's own people?

What map are you reffering to the one that was sketched by hungry Yoruba historians right?
Any way no need to argue about the slave part which is very obvious, Yorubas were the only tribe that had returnees of slaves who are also known as the Creoles.

Please stop comparing Oyo empire to that of Bini they are totally different empires. Is it the same Oyo empire that was formed by outsiders or you are reffering to another one?

Your useless Oyo empire that was conquered by the Nupes is what you are using to compare the bini empire.
Y'all should just shut it bunch of dimwits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by hensben(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

Hehehe the Yorubas will never accept this o, they believe Oduduwa came all the way from Mecca and fell from the sky.
Lol very childish believe. You know say Yoruba sabi rewrite history just to feel superior over everything. Na them get media.
Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by Diademk07: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
xharder:

Ibo and dullness!
Only an ibo wouldn't know the difference between folklores and reality! Heck, ibo has no ancestral history!
Shameless clowns!

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by Diademk07: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

You Yorubas don't have good traceable history that's why you claimed that your Oduduwa the masquerade fell from the sky and created you nutheads and I guess that's why y'all can't reason properly.
Don't worry your Oduduwa will fall from the sky again and redeem you all from your misery.
LOL!
Do bini have any ancestral history?
Isn't the same bini who claimed Osanobua sent someone from the sky who birth bini folks?
Copy cat people!
All bini folklores, idols, crafts were all copied from Yoruba!
Can you imagine, shameless folks!

2 Likes

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by ayodara77(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
for all those shouting Benin has nothing to do with Yoruba, there Is no reason why Yoruba should claim Benin unjustly, is it their epic italy prostitution or idolatry that makes you feel you have gone back 100 yrs. Benin d sodom and Gomorrah of Nigeria, headquarter of d devil, a place where fathers sell house to send their daughters to italy and everybody think there Is nothing wrong in sleeping with my principal who had been harassing me sexully during nysc, they worship their idol in broad day light in d open and even announce their cult meetings on radio. i shudder at their primitiveness and barbarism.
Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by Wyttcat: 3:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Our mystical Oduduwa came from the sky, and was NEVER fell or a masquerade like yours, you haters said so. And you have even added that part to your history too as copycats that you are, you can't deny it now.

Yoruba history is loud and clear but, you lost slaves are deaf and blind, you can make yourselves feel good with your lies, at least it makes you feel like human beings for once.

If we are in misery, you must be dead right? You alien looking creeps can talk now, yaay!!!

gentleheart1:

You Yorubas don't have good traceable history that's why you claimed that your Oduduwa the masquerade fell from the sky and created you nutheads and I guess that's why y'all can't reason properly.
Don't worry your Oduduwa will fall from the sky again and redeem you all from your misery.
Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by Wyttcat: 3:39am On Feb 25, 2016
So you are angry that Yoruba came back from slavery, while you can't remember where your people were sold from, and had to be reenslaved and ended up as porters enroute to Nigeria? Well that's the difference between smart Yoruba and you dumb slaves. You drank your brains so tey you couldn't find your way when set free? No wonder your "oba of benin" drank his senses off, talking shhitt upon shhitt before he died and was buried like a dog.

gentleheart1:

Hehehe very funny please stop trying to deny that you Yorubas are slaves. The whole world knows that majority of you were sold during the slave trade and that's why some of you were able to trace your way back even from Sierra Leon.
You don't know nothing about your yeye history, a slave will always be a slave. Have you ever wondered why majority of your Obas are always installed based on who is the richest in Yoruba land because you people don't have regard for royalty and it's worthless to you all.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
gentleheart1:

What map are you reffering to the one that was sketched by hungry Yoruba historians right?
Any way no need to argue about the slave part which is very obvious, Yorubas were the only tribe that had returnees of slaves who are also known as the Creoles.

Please stop comparing Oyo empire to that of Bini they are totally different empires. Is it the same Oyo empire that was formed by outsiders or you are reffering to another one?

Your useless Oyo empire that was conquered by the Nupes is what you are using to compare the bini empire.
Y'all should just shut it bunch of dimwits.

Nor mind dem. Nupe also sacked them. They ran from Oyo-ile to Ibadan until Ekiti Parapo dealt d final blow. They can't pin point d capital of Oyo empire till date but Oredo has remain d capital of Benin Empire after more than half a century.

I pity those who are bothered by yoruba history written by returnee slaves searching for an identity then created one by adopting d derogotory name Yoruba. Ajayi Crowther will b turning in his grave now for making d mistake of picking dat name without proper knowledge on y d fulanis refered to them as Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wyttcat:
So you are angry that Yoruba came back from slavery, while you can't remember where your people were sold from, and had to be reenslaved and ended up as porters enroute to Nigeria? Well that's the difference between smart Yoruba and you dumb slaves. You drank your brains so tey you couldn't find your way when set free? No wonder your "oba of benin" drank his senses off, talking shhitt upon shhitt before he died and was buried like a dog.

Go ask your real father if ur mother will b truthful about ur history.

The Binis were never sold into slavery even if they were it was 1 in every 50,000 yorubas sold into slavery by their own people. We took slaves to work our farmland n never participated in d massive sale of slaves.

Funny part of it was women were even d ones selling off ur forefathers. D efunsetans and madam Tinubu only became wealthy be trading in slaves of their fellow yorubas.

D real Oduduwa kids except Oba of Benin are all in west Indies sold into slavery the ones parading themselves now as kings are northerners who conquered d reminants and became their overlords.

If you doubt ask ur Oonis alakes n d rest to carry out a DNA test u will discover that most of dem are even Igbos n Fulanis who conquerred most Yoruba territories.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
ayodara77:
for all those shouting Benin has nothing to do with Yoruba, there Is no reason why Yoruba should claim Benin unjustly, is it their epic italy prostitution or idolatry that makes you feel you have gone back 100 yrs. Benin d sodom and Gomorrah of Nigeria, headquarter of d devil, a place where fathers sell house to send their daughters to italy and everybody think there Is nothing wrong in sleeping with my principal who had been harassing me sexully during nysc, they worship their idol in broad day light in d open and even announce their cult meetings on radio. i shudder at their primitiveness and barbarism.

Lols.....you envy those successful babes who owns d school u were posted right?

Benin women are honourable n clean unlike your dirty yoruba sisters who are married bt their kids are from different fathers.

Infidelity is synonymous to an average yoruba woman and you can even attest to that coz ur paternity is in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by gentleheart1(f): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wyttcat:

Nope only Yorubas were sold as slaves because you all don't have royalty in your blood, a true blue blood will can never be sold as slaves. But have you asked yourself why it was very easy to sell you Yorubas and more than all other tribes lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by gentleheart1(f): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
opal4real:

The Binis were never sold into slavery even if they were it was 1 in every 50,000 yorubas sold into slavery by their own people. We took slaves to work our farmland n never participated in d massive sale of slaves.

Funny part of it was women were even d ones selling off ur forefathers. D efunsetans and madam Tinubu only became wealthy be trading in slaves of their fellow yorubas.

D real Oduduwa kids except Oba of Benin are all in west Indies sold into slavery the ones parading themselves now as kings are northerners who conquered d reminants and became their overlords.

If you doubt ask ur Oonis alakes n d rest to carry out a DNA test u will discover that most of dem are even Igbos n Fulanis who conquerred most Yoruba territories.

You really know the history of the Yorubas very well, the great madam Tinubu made her wealth through selling of slaves. I got to read about her while in Uni.
Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Diademk07:

LOL!
Do bini have any ancestral history?
Isn't the same bini who claimed Osanobua sent someone from the sky who birth bini folks?
Copy cat people!
All bini folklores, idols, crafts were all copied from Yoruba!
Can you imagine, shameless folks!

There you go again. Twisting twister!

Oduduwa is not a born throwwey oh! He was a Benin that oozes royalty hence ur people begged him to rule over them after his banishment from Igodo.

D one that fell from d sky I guess he broke his waist, (hence most yorubas suffer from waist pain ) is not d real Oduduwa oh maybe that one later become arole and d one that trekked from mecca must b d forefather of d dudu ones among u (dat desert sun nor b here) D real Oduduwa was a Prince from Igodo. D father of Oranmiyan.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by gentleheart1(f): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
ayodara77:

Excuse me I repeat Benin ladies are hundred times better than your ladies. In all ramifications Benin ladies has it all, you can die of envy for all I care.

Too late to tag benin as Sodom and Gomrroah of Nigeria, the whole world knows that title belongs to you nutheads. You all have gays and lesbians known all over the whole world one of them is even a gay activist and we haven't also forgotten the story of how you people sleep with animals too.

The devil resides amongst you Yorubas that's why you all kill and perform all sorts of juju just to get wealth.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by Wyttcat: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Only Yoruba were sold to slavery? grin That's a new one. You have to go and help change the world history that "only Yoruba were sold". You people are so desperate and despicable to the extent that there's no lie you can't tell. It was easy to sell the Yoruba, yet Yoruba were the last taken to slavery. Your mumuness is typical of a loser that's grasping at straws to survive a lame argument. Look at yourself and people, you were once the tea slaves, still slaves and will forever be. Even your so called oba is a confused slave.
gentleheart1:

Nope only Yorubas were sold as slaves because you all don't have royalty in your blood, a true blue blood will can never be sold as slaves. But have you asked yourself why it was very easy to sell you Yorubas and more than all other tribes lol.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by Wyttcat: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Unfortunately, you don't have a father or mother to go to cos, they are both in Italy street corners used in mating dogs.

It's settled, your history is "made while wait", so you can afford to add some to it as you go.

You "Beni" have no history, you were mostly ibos and released slaves who were too dumb to remember where you were picked and had to be reenslaved as porters on merchant's ship en route to Nigeria. You are unimportant in Nigeria, you are almost like dead people. You are still in your 2x2 size land you got with the help of Whiteman while Yoruba is larger than life.

Keep consoling yourselves, it's not in this life that a rat will look at the face of a lion

opal4real:

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:33am On Feb 28, 2016
bokohalal:

I was done with this thead but to correct one grave error that Macof and Yoruba people make which goes to do further justice to the Edo argument.
Oranmiyan has consistently been said by the Binis to be the youngest of Oduduwa's children so much so that the people called him OMONOYAN. A term that is usually used, contemptuously or affectionately, of the last and most spoiled child in a family.

are you able to produce literature in which people called Oranmiyan OMONOYAN?

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:44am On Feb 28, 2016
mrmachine:

The Benin people are not Yorubas but the ruling class ,the Oba are partly Yoruba and Edo. The Eweka I was the offspring of Prince Oranmiyan and a Benin princess of Oguola or so. But the question is 'was Eweka I the first son of Prince Oranmiyan '?

You probably meant "EDO PEOPLE ARE NOT YORUBA", in which case your correct. BINI is everything Yoruba rooted.

The Bini/Edo twist is similar to the Fulani/Hausa twist.
In the case of Bini Yoruba was the court language.

There is nothing in Ife to support that its root is in Bini...absolutely nothing! However many aspects of Bini monarchy point to Ife as root.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:03am On Feb 28, 2016
Wyttcat:
Only Yoruba were sold to slavery? grin That's a new one. You have to go and help change the world history that "only Yoruba were sold". You people are so desperate and despicable to the extent that there's no lie you can't tell. It was easy to sell the Yoruba, yet Yoruba were the last taken to slavery. Your mumuness is typical of a loser that's grasping at straws to survive a lame argument. Look at yourself and people, you were once the tea slaves, still slaves and will forever be. Even your so called oba is a confused slave.

in fact Yorubas sold Yorubas into slavery and the timing corresponds perfectly with wars in Yorubaland.

The typical theme of slavery is that of predators raiding weak tribes to capture and sell them off. This is the story for all. peoples sold into slavery...a more powerful and domineering state laid siege, with no provocation, seized the people and sold them. No one raided Yoruba towns or villages in time of peace looking for slaves.

Matter of fact, as is now where Yorubaland is a safety net for everyone running away from one insecurity or another in their land, so it was back then that Hausas and Fulanis escaping persecution from their Emirs up North were camped in Ilorin. Ilorin was a city of refuge for those running away from insecurity. A role we still play till today in the welfare of other tribes and people around us. If our land was besieged by slavers no one would settle in it, far away from their own indigenity, for security of life and survival.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:28am On Feb 28, 2016
opal4real:

Nor mind dem. Nupe also sacked them. They ran from Oyo-ile to Ibadan until Ekiti Parapo dealt d final blow. They can't pin point d capital of Oyo empire till date but Oredo has remain d capital of Benin Empire after more than half a century.

I pity those who are bothered by yoruba history written by returnee slaves searching for an identity then created one by adopting d derogotory name Yoruba. Ajayi Crowther will b turning in his grave now for making d mistake of picking dat name without proper knowledge on y d fulanis refered to them as Yoruba.

..but we came back and sacked Nupe with such humiliation that they never ever again dared an attack on Yorubaland.

..when speaking of sovereingty, you people should never even open that can of worms about others getting sacked. If it wasnt for Yoruba warriors that came to clear out Biafra you'd be speaking Ibo language by now.
Their ambition to occupy you has not died. Its part of slogan in new Biafra that their territory extend to your land.

...when you bump into thread where people are talking of territorial sovereingty, dont mock others while you identify as Edo. The history of your sovereingty was heavily soiled by Biafran action occupying your land.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:59am On Feb 28, 2016
gentleheart1:

You are the biggest dunce on nairaland, would you like me to list Yoruba words that are similar to igbo language?
mumu that will never learn will remain a mumu for life.

we know already you are Ibo forming Bini. I already checkdd registration date of this moniker. Go in your post history and look, you can deceive the Binis, you cant deceive us. We are just tolerating you along in your buffoonery along with them.

1 Like

Re: Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:06am On Feb 28, 2016
xharder:
The fact that the obas in yorubaland always want to rank themselves to feel good or get threatened when they here the word eze Ndigbo is a sign of inferiority complex and the lowest level of pettiness the obaship in yorubaland had fallen.

You wonder why they have rapist,london roadside bread eaters or corrupt ex police offices who are not different from agberos, all as obas in yorubaland..?..

Btw why are binis crying,I thought after biafra you will go with the yorubas since you share a lot in common?

All those bini we niger deltans always attacking anything biafra or igbo where are u guys, come and defend your oba abi na kabiasi...mtchewwww

Shame, shame shame

Bini monarchy is the Supreme Sovereign over the lands stretching from Bini River eastward to Ogoja River, including every part of Iboland within that region.

Would you like a piece of history that will shame both you Ibos and your co-aspirant, Bini?

The record exist, in writing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Osadebe And Oliver De Coque: The Last Igbo Minstrels / Photos From Isiokpo Bicycle Carnival, Rivers State / Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.