Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) (33765 Views)

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Eddyslim come and see o
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by drnairalov: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
people donated more than 1 million dollars already.. smiley
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin
Must German police get tattoo full body
Our pastor no get tattoo but very useless set of people angry
White Person go get tattoo and no dey go church but yet a good person while Nigerians no get tattoo and fit dead for church but yet wicked angry

darkenkach:
So women with her kind of tattoo can also do good?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by fctguy: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
This woman's effort is a big slap on the faces of our religious bodies who prefer showcase their riches in suits, cars, houses etc while we have such little kids on the street dying daily angry

May God bless and strengthen this young lady for her kind gesture and actions to help these kids

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
spacebus:
shes fine tho..but half of her body is filled with tatoos, undecided
it what inside her mind that matters...just take your eyes off the tattoo and look at the good thing she doing

5 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nathanieloo7(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
God bless her, nigerian shaaaa how dem take knw if those pikin na witch if themself no be witch #onlywitchesknwthemselves

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Dyt(f): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
I wish I can do this

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
All this Akwa Ibom people should be ashamed of themselves, even my states (Edo) which is fictiously more popular for witches can never do this.
Just look at this angels made to go through this pains in the name of religion

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by smsshola(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmm what a heart...

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by scachy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
With tattoos all over her body yet she has a golden heart.
A hard lesson for black race that jumps to judging people by their appearance even before they get to know them.(yes!!, it's true)
U can appear so decent and still posse devil's heart and vice versa.

...And yet, they said it's the white people I should fear, but it's my own kind that committed this evil act.

7 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
You don't have to be a Christian to do what's good. Is it not one pastor that would have told the boys parents that the child was a witch? You are now coming here to talk nonsense. Nigerian pastors are one of the major problems with this witchcraft issue.
ThePeacemaker:
Nice one woman
Btw This woman is advertising God and satan at the same time
Helping the poor and Not making her body the temple of the Lord

In other news
Fine butter bread for sale grin
I pray seun sees me and turn me into nairaland model

5 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by cocoduck: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Black people will always be black people. Always waiting for the white man or woman in shining armor to rescue them

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
spacebus:
no na witches scratch her from her danish village before she run come hide for nigeria use net dey rescue children from accuser of brethren. Between is it only i that thinks the topic is misleading for lacking proper diction and punctuations. From the topic I tot its the woman that is accused of witchcraft
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by rugged7(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
She try sha
Shame on us
I have always said that Nigerians hate each other so much

Anyway, We all know why she is "really" here...

She dey find black man wey go give am correct PLANTAIN... wink

Enyii boys, over to you cool

6 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by ogbukara: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
show me where Jesus said thou shall not have tatoo on thy body?

ThePeacemaker:
Nice one woman

In other news
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
and the people that did not have tatoo abandoned the child and refused to help? tatoo is JUST ink on your skin... that is all! Nigerians are making a fuss over this whole tatoo thing.

spacebus:

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
darkenkach:
angry
Must German police get tattoo full body
Our pastor no get tattoo but very useless set of people angry
White Person go get tattoo and no dey go church but yet a good person while Nigerians no get tattoo and fit dead for church but yet wicked angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by austynoh: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
More power to her elbow...Nice gesture!
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Osinachi1986(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
An act of humanity, God loves such.....
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by axuprime: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
VERY GOOD EFFORT. AS AFRICANS NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY, WE MUST DO WHAT WE CAN TO SAVE OUR CHILDREN FROM THE DESTRUCTIVE PART THAT HAS BEEN SET FOR THEM BY A WASTEFUL AND SHAMELESS BAND OF USELESS LEADERS WHO I PREFER TO CALL FUCKHEADS.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by deebrain(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
When people have become a bunch of confusion, they try to put the blame on anything but themselves.

I mean look at the beautiful kids accused of being witches!

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
Just declare yasef to be a winch

You guys no go kill person with laff grin
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by birmingham04: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
We have thousands churches and mosques in Nigeria, we go to church minimum of 3times in a week, we have the biggest church in the world,we go to church as if Jesus is coming tomorrow,out of 10 richest pastor in the world 7 is fromNigeria,Nigerians worship God more than Nazarene where Our Lord Jesus was born but nothing to show for we lach charity to the poor. Our pastors need to emulate TB Joshua. We don't need university where 98% of members cannot afford.1 Corinthians 13 verse 2 says And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have no charity, I am nothing.85% of white people they don't go to church but they are better than us who live in the church. TB Joshua you are one in million.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by opey112(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
darkenkach:
Doing good comes from the heart not from what you can see.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by oostin: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
One major problem with we Nigerians is that in our self-righteousness we act like the Pharisees of Biblical times.

All we do is condemn yet our hearts are darker than the hearts of those whom we condemn. If only we had as much love as the "immoral Europeans" whom we so readily condemn, we certainly won't be where we are.

Kudos to the Danish woman who left one of the best countries on Earth to live in to go to a village which likely does not have running water to save kids she's not related to in any way whatsoever and who have no way of rewarding her.

4 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by RaptorX: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
I hope some idiots will not go and kidnap this modern day Mary Slessor, after hearing she got a million dollar donation. She should be security conscious, our people worship money like nothing else coupled with the mass poverty in the land.

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
That's good of her. And at times like this you begin to wonder what Genevieve, Omotola, Tonto and co are up to aside posting intagram pictures of their superficial lives.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmm! Abandoning two years old.
Abandoned two years old roaming the streets for good eight months and no one cared. It had to be a foreigner who came across him for the first time who rescued him. Una dey wicked for that region o.

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by repogirl(f): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
God bless this woman's heart.

...meanwhile some people are lavishing millions on vanity and bragging all over the place as if it counts for anything.

Truly, I also wish I could help children like this.... We need more humanitarians among us.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by joey150(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Nice one woman

In other news
stupid!!

Religious sycophant.

I wonder why people like you can't be shipped to togo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.