Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,250 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) (33754 Views)

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by preselect(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
we have mega churches with billions of dollars buying planes and building expensive schools and auditoriums all over nigeria yet this kind of thing happens and it takes a woman from denmark to come to the rescue.

if you check am now she fit be atheist.

#GiveYourMoneyToThePoorBcTheMegaChurchesAreRichAlready

4 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
armyofone:
Let's nominate her for the CNN Hero award.

CNNHeroes.com

m nominating her tonight. she left the comfort n security of her country for humanitarian purposes in the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by DollyParton1(f): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:

Oh am sorry, are you available make them come for you. grin grin
Yea. Just like your mama and sisters.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

thundafire:

may u nt have sense 4 a decade
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
https://www.facebook.com/anja.loven - that is her face book page. What's up with the boy in your local government? Is he homeless?

Onyeka32:
Can someone. help me with her office address in uyo, I would love to contact them concerning a boy in the local government where I serve
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Iamlordgee(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
She get da help mean Say na God Power..
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by delpee(f): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sadly, this is like going back to the Mary Slessor days. First read it on Yahoo and felt embarrassed that we're allowing this to happen in 2016. Akwa Ibomites wake up from your superstitions and help her save your children.

God bless you Anja Loven. You're a wonderful lady.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Last2comment(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
DollyParton1:

Yea. Just like your mama and sisters.

Same to you, your mama, sister and your daughters. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by lanchy: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
See shame and we don't even know it. It took someone from all the way in Denmark to come and rescue YOUR own children! Chei like say we sef no be human beings, with empathy for others. I will thank her well and hide my face in shame in public....I hope her charity takes donations of clothes, electronics and video games, because I put my money where my mouth is, I have contacted her on FB and will donate these things QUIETLY, with shame!
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by jamst2(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Emyogalanya:
no na witches scratch her from her danish village before she run come hide for nigeria use net dey rescue children from accuser of brethren. Between is it only i that thinks the topic is misleading for lacking proper diction and punctuations. From the topic I tot its the woman that is accused of witchcraft

What is this one saying
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
I wish I have enough money to donate to this woman's charity....If only Man is God I would book a place for her in heaven.

God bless you woman....n betwn I like your tatooes.

I pray we in Africa should make away with our stupid, very stupid traditions....there's nothing like Child witchcraft....Witches only exist with Harry porter.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
I wish I can do this
Turn it from a wish into a VISION, start from where you are, start with as few or as many kids as you can.
You can only grow from there...
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
lanchy:
See shame and we don't even know it. It took someone from all the way in Denmark to come and rescue YOUR own children! Chei like say we sef no be human beings, with empathy for others. I will thank her well and hide my face in shame in public....I hope her charity takes donations of clothes, electronics and video games, because I put my money where my mouth is, I have contacted her on FB and will donate these things QUIETLY, with shame!
Seriously ashamed myself, to think in this century we are begging for a Mary Slessor incarnate...I wanna say damm Africa, but I won't...

I think I will toe your line, I have an old Xbox too.

perhaps I can do a little 3d animation and donate to them, to cheer their merry hearts.

God save the children from frustrated pervert adults

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
preselect:
we have mega churches with billions of dollars buying planes and building expensive schools and auditoriums all over nigeria yet this kind of thing happens and it takes a woman from denmark to come to the rescue.

if you check am now she fit be atheist.

#GiveYourMoneyToThePoorBcTheMegaChurchesAreRichAlready

I can't remember the last time I donated to church....I follow ur hashtag. the Poor deserves better than the mega churches.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Dyt(f): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Xsolutions:
Turn it from a wish into a VISION, start from where you are, start with as few or as many kids as you can.
You can only grow from there...

Well money is the root of it all
Nonetheless I am a cheerful giver
It just hurts so much when I see kids in need
May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by lanchy: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Gwazah:
When shall we go to their land and show them how God fearing we are? rather we keep promoting superstitious believes, tribal and religious sentiment. See how beautiful and happy these children are, but let's for us, they would have been long gone. God help us Africans.

You are right, we Africans hate each other, thus our own selves so much....I think BLACK people are doomed, bottom line, doomed. We never have empathy for each other, rather than impressing each other, we oppress each other. The most simple truth in life is HAPPINESS, if the next person is NOT happy, they will make you unhappy too, check it! Can a rich man survive in a poverty stricken village peacefully? The poor people will eat him one day...truth!
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Twill92: 1:06am On Feb 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Nice one woman
Btw This woman is advertising God and satan at the same time
Helping the poor and Not making her body the temple of the Lord

In other news
Fine butter bread for sale grin
I pray seun sees me and turn me into nairaland model
swerve left bro... hypocrites n church folks like you tag d kids witches n wizard, now someone is cleaning this up and you are here making fuss abt tattoos.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by gemale(m): 2:35am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmm..... Judgment day go funny o!! Make sha those jet-owning,porsche-driving,all white yacht paty in dubai-celebrating men of God no shock when person lyk anja loven wt tattoos wey dem dey preach against enta heaven while dem jones. I watched a youtube video abt her. She sold her property & left her posh coun3 2 come & do humanitarian work in 9ja. & yet 1 useless person wld open mouth & say pple wt tattoos r irresponsible.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 7:06am On Feb 18, 2016
Who come dey lash her . She marry 9ija?
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by kenny905(m): 7:35am On Feb 18, 2016
this woman na witch.....witch saving witches.....oboi c tatoo
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by omonnakoda: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2016
kazuna:
I wish I have enough money to donate to this woman's charity....If only Man is God I would book a place for her in heaven.

God bless you woman....n betwn I like your tatooes.

I pray we in Africa should make away with our stupid, very stupid traditions....there's nothing like Child witchcraft....Witches only exist with Harry porter.
Donate what you have
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2016
jamst2:

What is this one saying
what is this one hearing
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2016
See what religion has done to us, that we have lost our senses,

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
lanchy:

You are right, we Africans hate each other, thus our own selves so much....I think BLACK people are doomed, bottom line, doomed. We never have empathy for each other, rather than impressing each other, we oppress each other. The most simple truth in life is HAPPINESS, if the next person is NOT happy, they will make you unhappy too, check it! Can a rich man survive in a poverty stricken village peacefully? The poor people will eat him one day...truth!
True talk man!

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by EmmanNweke50: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
homie she marry one Uyo dude. they even have a son together

Last2comment:
Good job by her.

All my Uyo brothers, are you guys standing by and seeing tatooed oyibo pekus go to waste. grin grin
Re: Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) by EmmanNweke50: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2016
that's why we cant move forward. every man is for himself round here. what beats me is how we take carry church for head, but we never seem to practice what we preach!

Gwazah:

True talk man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found / My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.