Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? (24534 Views)

End Time! Girl Upload Half Unclad Pictures On Facebook (photos) / Girl Share Many Unclad Pictures Online Just For Followers On Insta / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by uzoormah(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
its an expression of stupidity
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by uzoormah(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo, u share first nah. Share those balls nd johnthomas grin

ur a suspect!!
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Diamby: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Even if you a lady is married to a man she is not suppose to sent any unclad pictures to the man,the reason is what if the man divorces her in the future?That means he will still have such pictures with him which is not suppose to be OR what if some else have access to the man's phone and see those pictures?My take is don't send any pictures even if you are a married couple.
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by chikabmm(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hg
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Are you saying you do it too?

Lol that's not what I'm saying.
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by MajorWarren: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
lies and hypocrisy everywhere..... disgusting!! angry angry
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Bookiemart01(f): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
What are you now saying undecided

iAmCharis:
Lol that's not what I'm saying.
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
uzoormah:

ur a suspect!!
wat suspct
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by SweetyZinta(f): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
An Expression of Lust actually!sad

I Lose all moral respect for A guy That asks for nudes. Like whatever happened to the internet?
It just screams "PERVERT"!!!!

Same Here!

after seeing your nude picture,guy can still Dump your*sss.If•He like he uses it to blackmail you.

Ladies shine Your Eyes!!
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by lovelyrale4: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nirvana hotel&suites located at km 12 ikorodu/shagamu road ogijo, ogun state is the new hide out for politicians, seriously is a good hide out for you and partner 08134305781 they are giving out their halls for free for wedding and events, come and check it out, the facilities, includes swimming pools, non smoking bars, smoking bar, out door bar, their oxygen night clubs with strippers, juju and fuji live band singers, makosa dancers, and affordable room rates, is a home away from home, and i cant forget the 24hours power stand by light and wifi internet connection, hummm the place is pack, is a beautiful resort
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by uzoormah(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wat suspct
seems u do ask and send nude pix
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
uzoormah:

seems u do ask and send nude pix
okay..?
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by uzoormah(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
okay..?
smh..buhari sef..mtchew
its not okay!!
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Stanley08(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please oh! What is Unclad? Your passport photo? tongue
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
uzoormah:

smh..buhari sef..mtchew
its not okay!!
buhahahahahaha gringrin Bros wetin buhari do again na
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Stanley08:
Please oh! What is Unclad? Your passport photo? tongue
nooo, ur autograph cheesy
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Capital NO It is an expression of MuMu ness
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by uzoormah(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
buhahahahahaha gringrin Bros wetin buhari do again na
u dey behave like buhari
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
nooo, ur autograph cheesy

lol, nice reply..
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, nice reply..
wink wink wink
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by nani212(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Most of these girls crying foul, will still send nudes to a random guy. #Sycophants
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
uzoormah:

u dey behave like buhari
shocked
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by nani212(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Most of these girls crying foul, will still send nudes to a random guy. #Sycophants.
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wink wink wink

come on off nl jare, u get? wink
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by uzoormah(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=43070883] shocked lol
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by bluecircle470: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
CAPITAL NOP
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:
What are you now saying undecided

Most of these girls you see on romanceland doing mother Theresa do the exact opposite of what they say here.

That's what ayam saying. angry

1 Like

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I was reading through all the comments and i was just smelling lies till i saw yours, i duff my heart for u dear, almost everyone is guilty of it, sometimes when u are so into a person u tend to do anything to please him or her, some would travel out of their way, steal their mum or dads money, some send nudes, some give us their virginity, ish happens, let's be honest jare, this forum becomes dry sometimes, everybody forming like they don't ever get naughty and do crazy things..
Bros, you duff your heart? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
Most ladies if not all will surely scream hell no,perverts,bla bla bla but of a truth some of us,if not all are quilty of that.

Love is a crazy thing,once in,your sense of reasoning takes a U turncheesycheesy.i am not trying to say it right though but as we all know,love itself is all about trying to please your partner and all.so at such instance,it will be like a display of love and trust.what is important is for ladies to know the kinda person they are dating and his level of secrecy and calmness even in the face of provocation to avoid stories that touch the heartwink

Thank you very much for your honesty
Gave me a chub tbh

7,000 likes for this post

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
iAmCharis:
Bros, you duff your hat? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
iAmCharis:
Bros, you duff your heart? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, guy u caught me there oooo
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Bookiemart01(f): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ok oooo.
Make una dey do words and opposite for una romance land when naira has been swallow by King dollar

iAmCharis:
Most of these girls you see on romanceland doing mother Theresa do the exact opposite of what they say here.

That's what ayam saying. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dating A Hausa Man? / How Can I Make My Wife Happy Again? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.