Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... (1379 Views)

Justice Okon Abang’s Judgements On PDP, Abia Not Wrong – NJC / Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Daddy bathing with daughter is this good or bad. When she's little

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by TippyTop(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
I won't get in the bathtub with my lil princess, not ideal.
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by osesology(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Not cool!
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
booked
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by HtwoOw: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
There was a time when doing this was an act of love and caring

These days it's immorality and predatory

Where's the world going?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
HtwoOw:
There was a time when doing this was an act of love and caring

These days it's immorality and predatory

Where's the world going?

some Igbos will come here soon what a world
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala Una no dey see important thread like this to put for FP abi?
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by NobleAngell(f): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
She will say,"daddy is there a gun in here? Something like that is touching me."

No. This is completely unacceptable especially in this age and time. Nowadays the devil is everywhere even in bath tubs.
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by fistonati(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Its not a way of showing love, it's PURE immorality.
This act send d little kid to start a research on What's dt tin, its use and why she didn't have it too.

#stop child molestations
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmm, I will comment but let me quickly rush one more ..........

''''''''''''''

''''''''''''''''

......Botle of Ragolis water......
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by M4gunners: 4:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Mehn i don't see anything wrong with that. If some women bath their Son of this same age, why not the man?
Unless the man is possessed.
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by babyfaceafrica: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2016
Nice one..most ladies will say its not ideal,as if as the don't bath male childen.......hyprocrites everywhere!!!....if a lady can bath his son,a man can bath his daughter...only pervs will have something snister in mind!!
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by Bugatie(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Nice one..most ladies will say its not ideal,as if as the don't bath male childen.......hyprocrites everywhere!!!....if a lady can bath his son,a man can bath his daughter...only pervs will have something snister in mind!!

The question is not bathing your child, it's being in the same bath tub wiht out cloths with your child.

For me I'm not sure it's ideal unless only during the early period of childhood when the child's sense of recognition is still developing.
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by babyfaceafrica: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2016
Bugatie:

The question is not bathing your child, it's being in the same bath tub wiht out cloths with your child.
if it was a son wwith his mom,will you complain?..abeg na people wey get bad mind they think like una!!!!
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by Bugatie(m): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
if it was a son wwith his mom,will you complain?..abeg na people wey get bad mind they think like una!!!!

You can bathe with your mom, your choice tongue
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo... by babyfaceafrica: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2016
Bugatie:

You can bathe with your mom, your choice tongue
ok

(1) (Reply)

Zaria Massacre A Letter To Jusice Mohammed L. Garba From Professor Dahiru Yahaya / Biafra Or Nigeria-- Where Do You Belong. / See How 1984 And 2016 Resemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.