Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff (21987 Views)

I’m Sad Adeleke Won On PDP Platform – Saraki / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by Firefire(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by modath(f): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista ...

The name is "Mala" not "Bala" & Sharia didn't get full implementation till Ali sheriff's tenure, nor let us argue ooo, find proper (not occasional waka pass) maiduguri folks to confirm from..... smiley

Howdy, long time, take care.

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by LRNZH(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Firefire:
Nigeria is a joke.

Thank you. PDP is the jester's court.

3 Likes

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by gtsalami: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
If Ali Modu Sheriff is a Boko Haram sponsor, just by hear-say. What then will you call the current President of Nigeria who in 2011 after he lost an election cited some northern youths against some innocent NYSC members... I think this singular act also gave rise and relevance to Boko-Haram...
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by modath(f): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Firefire:
Nigeria is a joke.

The joke is actually on you grin grin cheesy grin ... no comment, Just making jest of you , dazall!!! grin ...

Cc, anonimi , can we get a forro over hia to felicitate with SAS? cheesy cheesy .. SAS is the game what? From game changer to game "loser"! cheesy
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by LRNZH(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
modath:

The joke is actually on you grin grin cheesy grin ... no comment, Just making jest of you , dazall!!! grin ...

Cc, anonimi , can we get a forro over hia to felicitate with SAS? cheesy cheesy .. SAS is the game what? From game changer to game "looser"! cheesy

Even FFK had to lament openly yesterday. PDP has goofed big time for a few dollars from Sheriff.

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by FullDepth1: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Was he really instrumental to the Successful Merger of the current APC ?

If YES, then this So-called BH stories are Nonsensical and APC-like.

The man is Strategist. And I believe PDP is in for Landmark Rise to Power.
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by Firefire(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
LRNZH:

High level jesters if you ask me...

No amount of painting can change the name...

1 Like

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by Omenkata: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
LRNZH:

Nope apc the bastard useless visionless hopeless docile and dumb party
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
apc is bokoharam - DSS

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by elhafeez(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
earlier this week the same PDP wailers on Nairaland were calling him a boko harm sponsor when old picture emerged with him as some APC chieftains that he has returned to the APC. now the same wailers are defending him. PDP supporters have no brains at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by Sant1m: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
TheFreeOne:

I am not a PDP member so there's little I can do about that, however the rationale behind his emergence is what I don't understand for now.

Maybe the governors that supported his emergence has something up their sleeves that we don't know
i believe he can bring in funds from Chad and Niger to sponsor 2019.

1 Like

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The naming of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, the former governor of Borno state as the PDP National Chairman and successor to Alhaji Adamu Muazu has generated a lot of controversy in the polity. A prominent member of this forum and staunch critic of PDP, who I consider my brother, friend, and big boss called me to mock the decision of the party. In all honesty, my reaction was more of wearing a sad face that I joined him in the mockery. Who would accept the fact that an "alleged Boko Haram founder" has been saddled with the task of navigating a party that is so engrossed in controversy and is in dire need of leadership? My initial displeasure wasn't hidden even towards some of my PDP comrades.

However, I made up my mind to thoroughly appreciate the man Modu Sheriff and to holistically look at issues that surround his tag as Boko-Haram "founder" to establish whether or not such a moral burden on him is justified.

Sheriff: A Boko Haram Sponsor or Victim of Blackmail?
The Belief...
Before now there is this belief that Ali Modu Sheriff in preparation to 2003 election against then incumbent Malla Kachalla entered into agreement with the Yusufyya BH movement. According to "belief", the Yusufiyya group would support Modu Sheriff's gubernatorial bid on condition that Sheriff's government(if elected) would implement Sharia rule in Borno state. It is also believed Sheriff's appointment of Haramite Alhaji Buji Foi, the National Secretary of Yusufyya Movement as commissioner for religious affairs was in furtherance of the "agreement".

The Facts...
As much as I would not want to draw myself into "defending" anybody associated with BH, I think it will be appropriate to lay this issue to bare. Facts on ground shows that sharia system was adopted in Borno state on August 18, 2000, the law was tagged 'Borno State Sharia Administration of Justice Law 2000'. It came just over a year after Sheriff's predecessor Bala Kachalla took office and almost three years before Sheriff took office. This fact ordinarily should nullify the rumour of purported agreement between Sheriff and Yusufiyya movement prior to 2003 election.
www.news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/887355.stm

It is even a fact that on adoption of Sharia system in Borno state in 2000, then Governor Bala Kachalla constituted Borno State Sharia Law Implementation Committee in February, 2001 headed by Professor Abubakar Mustapha, the former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Maiduguri, with Boko Haram leader Muhammed Yusuf as a member of the committee. If there is anyone that Yusufyya would have supported in 2003 would have been Bala Kachalla, who flew the AD ticket for re-election but lost woefully to Sheriff. Why should Yusuf not support Kachalla when he not only approved Sharia system but also appointed Yusuf into Sharia Implementation Committee?

With respect to the appointment of Alhaji Buji Foi as commissioner of religious affairs, facts on ground showed that before his appointment as commissioner, Foi was Chairman of Kaga LGA(Borno state) under the administration of Bala Kachalla. It is not uncommon to see incumbent governors' appoint former LGA bosses into their cabinet. There is no record to show any public knowlege of Foi BH activity before his appointment. It is pertinent to note that Foi resigned from Sheriff's cabinet to join forces with the sect because the sect saw Sheriff's government as a number one enemy.

If indeed Sheriff was a "founder" of BH movement how come it was his predecessor in office that had direct link with Muhammed Yusuf and Buji Foi? How come it was his government that first declared BH as terrorist group in May 2010 even before the FG(2013), UK(2014) and USA(2014) declared the group as such? How come the group killed his brother Alhaji Goni Mustapha Sheriff, brother-inlaw Alhaji Awana Ngala, and ANPP Guber candidate for 2011 Engr, Modu Fannami Gubio? Who will kill his own paymaster? Why didn't the group help him win 2011 Senatorial election even when his party(ANPP) won the governorship poll, Presidential poll and two seats in the Senate in the said 2011 election?

When Did APC Realise That Sheriff Is a Baggage?
Sheriff has been a member of the opposition since 1998/9. After he left power in 2011, he was appointed BoT Chairman of ANPP, that has John Oyegun(now APC Chairman) as member and also Ogbonnaya Onu(now a minister) as chairman of the party(ANPP). As BoT Chairman of ANPP, he was instrumental to the merger of ANPP, ACN and faction of APGA that formed the APC. He was also a member of APC Board of Trustees between 2013 till he left the party. He wasn't kicked out of APC, he voluntarily resigned to pitch tent with the then ruling PDP. Now I beg to ask, when did APC realise that Sheriff was a baggage?

It is pertinent to note that prominent Borno politicians linked with BH members are members of APC including; late Senator Ahmed Zanna and Senator Ali Ndume. On October 8, 2012 the JTF spokesman Lt Col Sagir Musa released a statement to say that a BH commander Shuaibu Muhammed Bama was arrested in the house of Senator Ahmed Zanna(APC). Zanna only claim was that Bama was/is his nephew and he wasn't arrested in his house. In fact, DSS had to invite Zanna for "questioning". Despite this, the APC still went on to present Zanna for Senate in 2015(which he won but died before inauguration). Similarly, the APC still presented Sen Ali Ndume for Senate in 2015 despite the fact that he was indicted for divulging phone numbers of prominent Nigerians to BH sect and is presently under trial for terrorism charge. If APC could present these two indicted men for election, if they could massively campaign for them, how then are they crying over Sheriff's appointment as PDP boss?

On Sheriff's Appointment As PDP Boss:
As much as I am not too disposed to the former Borno state Governor, I still believe that it is unfair to base opinion on him due to prejudice instead of established fact. As a party loyalist and patriotic Nigerian, I owe it a responsibility to stand for just cause for Nigeria(where my ultimate loyalty lies) and PDP(that I'm aligned with). As such, I think party members should look beyond prejudice and support the new leadership under Senator Modu Sheriff. It is my prayer that the party under Sheriff carry everyone along, bring in the youth, and take the party to greater height.

Finally, is Sheriff the best man for PDP top job? Only time will tell. All I can say is "Welcome onboard Mr Chairman".

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria

Which party do you belong to?
Are you in the wailing or zombies group?
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chanchit:
I tried reading but my brain no gree load. I would check back before the year runs out, that's if there's still a party called PDP by then.
They are rebranding already
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by feedthenation(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The naming of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, the former governor of Borno state as the PDP National Chairman and successor to Alhaji Adamu Muazu has generated a lot of controversy in the polity. A prominent member of this forum and staunch critic of PDP, who I consider my brother, friend, and big boss called me to mock the decision of the party. In all honesty, my reaction was more of wearing a sad face that I joined him in the mockery. Who would accept the fact that an "alleged Boko Haram founder" has been saddled with the task of navigating a party that is so engrossed in controversy and is in dire need of leadership? My initial displeasure wasn't hidden even towards some of my PDP comrades.

However, I made up my mind to thoroughly appreciate the man Modu Sheriff and to holistically look at issues that surround his tag as Boko-Haram "founder" to establish whether or not such a moral burden on him is justified.

The Belief...
Before now there is this belief that Ali Modu Sheriff in preparation to 2003 election against then incumbent Malla Kachalla entered into agreement with the Yusufyya BH movement. According to "belief", the Yusufiyya group would support Modu Sheriff's gubernatorial bid on condition that Sheriff's government(if elected) would implement Sharia rule in Borno state. It is also believed Sheriff's appointment of Haramite Alhaji Buji Foi, the National Secretary of Yusufyya Movement as commissioner for religious affairs was in furtherance of the "agreement".

The Facts...
As much as I would not want to draw myself into "defending" anybody associated with BH, I think it will be appropriate to lay this issue to bare. Facts on ground shows that sharia system was adopted in Borno state on August 18, 2000, the law was tagged 'Borno State Sharia Administration of Justice Law 2000'. It came just over a year after Sheriff's predecessor Bala Kachalla took office and almost three years before Sheriff took office. This fact ordinarily should nullify the rumour of purported agreement between Sheriff and Yusufiyya movement prior to 2003 election.

This new episode in PDP's chapter just gets very hilarious & interesting...

It is even a fact that on adoption of Sharia system in Borno state in 2000, then Governor Bala Kachalla constituted Borno State Sharia Law Implementation Committee in February, 2001 headed by Professor Abubakar Mustapha, the former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Maiduguri, with Boko Haram leader Muhammed Yusuf as a member of the committee. If there is anyone that Yusufyya would have supported in 2003 would have been Bala Kachalla, who flew the AD ticket for re-election but lost woefully to Sheriff. Why should Yusuf not support Kachalla when he not only approved Sharia system but also appointed Yusuf into Sharia Implementation Committee?

With respect to the appointment of Alhaji Buji Foi as commissioner of religious affairs, facts on ground showed that before his appointment as commissioner, Foi was Chairman of Kaga LGA(Borno state) under the administration of Bala Kachalla. It is not uncommon to see incumbent governors' appoint former LGA bosses into their cabinet. There is no record to show any public knowlege of Foi BH activity before his appointment. It is pertinent to note that Foi resigned from Sheriff's cabinet to join forces with the sect because the sect saw Sheriff's government as a number one enemy.

If indeed Sheriff was a "founder" of BH movement how come it was his predecessor in office that had direct link with Muhammed Yusuf and Buji Foi? How come it was his government that first declared BH as terrorist group in May 2010 even before the FG(2013), UK(2014) and USA(2014) declared the group as such? How come the group killed his brother Alhaji Goni Mustapha Sheriff, brother-inlaw Alhaji Awana Ngala, and ANPP Guber candidate for 2011 Engr, Modu Fannami Gubio? Who will kill his own paymaster? Why didn't the group help him win 2011 Senatorial election even when his party(ANPP) won the governorship poll, Presidential poll and two seats in the Senate in the said 2011 election?

Sheriff has been a member of the opposition since 1998/9. After he left power in 2011, he was appointed BoT Chairman of ANPP, that has John Oyegun(now APC Chairman) as member and also Ogbonnaya Onu(now a minister) as chairman of the party(ANPP). As BoT Chairman of ANPP, he was instrumental to the merger of ANPP, ACN and faction of APGA that formed the APC. He was also a member of APC Board of Trustees between 2013 till he left the party. He wasn't kicked out of APC, he voluntarily resigned to pitch tent with the then ruling PDP. Now I beg to ask, when did APC realise that Sheriff was a baggage?

It is pertinent to note that prominent Borno politicians linked with BH members are members of APC including; late Senator Ahmed Zanna and Senator Ali Ndume. On October 8, 2012 the JTF spokesman Lt Col Sagir Musa released a statement to say that a BH commander Shuaibu Muhammed Bama was arrested in the house of Senator Ahmed Zanna(APC). Zanna only claim was that Bama was/is his nephew and he wasn't arrested in his house. In fact, DSS had to invite Zanna for "questioning". Despite this, the APC still went on to present Zanna for Senate in 2015(which he won but died before inauguration). Similarly, the APC still presented Sen Ali Ndume for Senate in 2015 despite the fact that he was indicted for divulging phone numbers of prominent Nigerians to BH sect and is presently under trial for terrorism charge. If APC could present these two indicted men for election, if they could massively campaign for them, how then are they crying over Sheriff's appointment as PDP boss?

As much as I am not too disposed to the former Borno state Governor, I still believe that it is unfair to base opinion on him due to prejudice instead of established fact. As a party loyalist and patriotic Nigerian, I owe it a responsibility to stand for just cause for Nigeria(where my ultimate loyalty lies) and PDP(that I'm aligned with). As such, I think party members should look beyond prejudice and support the new leadership under Senator Modu Sheriff. It is my prayer that the party under Sheriff carry everyone along, bring in the youth, and take the party to greater height.

Finally, is Sheriff the best man for PDP top job? Only time will tell. All I can say is "Welcome onboard Mr Chairman".

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by Carmal90(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The Belief...

The Facts...

to your last question yes sherrif is the Messiah for pdp at least for now, if you consider the not known politician that came out for the chairmanship seat, I overheard from reliable source that sheriff was not in the race initially but because if non clout politician on parade pdp governors had to plead with him to be the chairman, for now he is the best pdp can get from north east
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by gidjah(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Long live senator Alimodu Sherif (S A S) aka Simple Android Server!!ehehehehehhehehheheehehehehehennn!!ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by modath(f): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
FullDepth1:
Was he really instrumental to the Successful Merger of the current APC ?

If YES, then this So-called BH stories are Nonsensical and APC-like.

The man is Strategist. And I believe PDP is in for Landmark Rise to Power.

Stop deluding yourself biko!!!

Who do you think sold the BH story & blew it up in the media? Same PDP machinery!!!

But now that the chicken has come home to roost, story dey change, just last week here wailers were still spewing their usual nonsense when a false online report claimed he had returned to APC!!!!

Firefire , na lie? cheesy
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by PRYCE(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
modath:

Who do you think sold the BH story & blew it up in the media? Same PDP machinery!!!

But now that the chicken has come home to roost, story dey change, just last week here wailers were still spewing their usual nonsense when a false online report claimed he had returned to APC!!!!

this girl ehh!
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by CioAngels(f): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mr man, collect all you can to preach sermon on his behalf becos efcc will come after you. You like it or not modu shekau sheriff is a boko haram godfather and sponsor. After killing so many innocent Nigerians, pdp is making him chairman. How sad?
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by AprokoMan: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Genius100:
PDP leadership don settle Barcanista

but we, the PDP faithfuls, don't want him back. his political standing is not well defined. he's a man of double standard and a snitch.
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by millhouse: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Despite his alleged anticident, he still remains the topmost politician from in pdp from North East for the job. Or can u mention a better person for the job?
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by Nosaghae(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
Having said all you have said by trying to paint the new PDP sheriff as a non BH, the dark clouds of his connections with BH cannot be totally cleared. Furthermore, our current president was also 'accused' of sponsoring BH which were ultimately false. I believe that Sheriff appointment as PDP chairman has nailed a final blow to the PDP coffin as we know it. Perhaps the PDP know something that we don't know and maybe Modu sheriff will be like the 'Undertaker' that rises PDP from the coffin. Only time will tell.
Both sheriff and buhari were accused of sponsoring BH why you believed that sheriff connection with BH cannot be totally cleared u believe that Buhari was falsely accused.
I think am beginning to understand why you APC supporters are tagged ZOMBIES.
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by modath(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
PRYCE:
this Lady ehh!

I'm an African woman, we are ladies!! wink

What is it this time? Do I have to clear my opinions with you first? Or can't you just waka pass & just wish I wasn't here?

It's not even very hard sef cos I'm busier now & also not inclined to join issues with folks who want the country to fail in order to feel a sense of relief from the pain arising from their poor choices..

& don't hold back, Say what you wanna say, we both know invectives are just bubbling inside.!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by oglalasioux(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
I was in Borno state between 2005 and 2006 for national youth service. I served in a Local government close to Dikwa (name withheld for security reasons). I witnessed the February 2006 riot first hand. Your theory is not far from the truth. Yusuf and his gang hated the guts of Sherriff.

Point of correction for the O.P. It's not Bala Kachalla. It's Mala Kachalla. He was so senior to Ali Modu Sherrif that we were told Kachalla was best man the day Sherriff's parents were married.
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sir Tonye, there's no record to set straight. The future of PDP is full of pot holes & huge craters.

1 Like

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by Firefire(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
modath:

Madam, I no get stamina to defend anybody again.

My Mission is to decimate the looters of my children's future and defend my territory, (SW).

I wish anybody who prefer a known and labeled Boko-Sponsors the best of luck.

Cheers!
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by stonemasonn: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
@OP, the BH boys were used by politicians to gain grass root support then as religion was the thing in vogue. Ali Modu Sheriff a young business man who made his money via his link with the Abacha family wanted to become governor after serving a single term as a senator. As such he needed large support to defeat the incumbent Mala Kachallah. The tactics then was to win over the youth buy throwing cash around, buying and sharing thousands of motorcycles to the youths, and also supporting and sponsoring the growing popular radical Yusuf's group. Atiku once warned Sheriff against arming and sponsoring political thugs he called ecomug. Trouble started later when Sheriff failed to meet some of their agreements and decided to dump and disband them but unfortunately the group have became too strong and out of control. It was believed that Ali Sheriff asked for federal help to quench the fire he started hence the arrest and death of Yusuf in police detention. The next chain of events lead to the deaths of several family members of Sheriff and the rise of a militant group that was later hijacked by other northern politicians thus creating a bigger mess....and so on.
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by modath(f): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Firefire:

Madam, I no get stamina to defend anybody again.

My Mission is to decimate the looters of my children's future and defend my territory, (SW).

I wish anybody who prefer a known and labeled Boko-Sponsors the best of luck.

Cheers!

I feel your pain & I swear all good things that I'm not trolling you cos it's painful to repose confidence in people, expect them & trust them to do right only to have them deliver crappy & demeaning results....

Easy does it, positivity brings about vivacity.. let's hope & pray for good things...

Nigeria shall rise again!!

1 Like

Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chigold101:

Well... It is a pity because there will be no time here to tell if Modu Sherrif is wrong or not. The party called PDP is in trouble. They goofed by chosing Modu.

As for boko haram & buhari. Buhari is strong sympatiser of boko haram. His statements before he became the president and how he releases boko haram detanees also prooves that.
Having said that. The level of Sherifs involvement in controvercy is the one that no sane person would overlook based on where PDP is today in Nigeria.
Arms deal scandal (dasukigate) has mared the image of every PDP member. To the extent that even PDP members are ashamed of standing up in some places.
We know that PDP members are being witch hunted but it doesnt matter to any Nigeria.

PDP needs a CLEAN man. APC picked Buhari because he is “believed“ to be a man of integrity.
PDP is fallen down like LONDON BRIDGE.
I think Sheriff is just PDP National Chairman and not Presidential candidate.
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by PRYCE(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
modath:

I'm an African woman, we are ladies!! wink

What is it this time? Do I have to clear my opinions with you first? Or can't you just waka pass & just wish I wasn't here?

It's not even very hard sef cos I'm busier now & also not inclined to join issues with folks who want the country to fail in order to feel a sense of relief from the pain arising from their poor choices..

& don't hold back, Say what you wanna say, we both know invectives are just bubbling
inside.!! smiley
Ahh Modath, You don turn prophetess?

Poor Choices? In Bovi's voice 'As As How Now"??
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by Firefire(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
modath:

I feel your pain & I swear all good things that I'm not trolling you cos it's painful to repose confidence in people, expect them & trust them to do right only to have them deliver crappy & demeaning results....

Easy does it, positivity brings about vivacity.. let's hope & pray for good things...

Nigeria shall rise again!!

Sure, Nigeria shall surely rise again. Our common enemy (Politicians/Looters/Boko Sponsors) will be defeated. (By fire by Fire)

... but our leaders or the current occupant of Aso-rock should act fast, Naira now exchange for 360/$ embarassed

Oh God of creation: Direct our noble cause: Guide our leaders right: Help our youth the truth to know...
Re: Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff by realjoker(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
@tonyebarcanista

In this video Former President Goodluck Jonathan once called the current PDP chairman Ali Modu Shareef a friend to Boko Haram Leader.
My question now is who are d real sponsors of Boko Haram and which party is d Boko Haram Party?

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154282078103488&id=119586108487&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6252346583311507247%3Amf_story_key.4443659077520908326

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / Video & Pictures As Buhari Campaigns In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.