Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,747 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (19598 Views)

Spend Less In Feeding Of Your Dogs / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Pics 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by Mckandre(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
broxymall:

yes and walking firnm
uploading tomorrow
likewise even barking sef, ve started introducing solid food?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mckandre:
likewise even barking sef, ve started introducing solid food?
lol
funny enough
i was feeding my pack ,fish meal, the puppies were crying or how do i put it, looks like they scent the food, i had to share small portion for them,only for them to devor it, they look so big compared to winnie..
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dango the unchained at 4 month
Bella at 3 month +

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by Mckandre(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
broxymall:

lol
funny enough
i was feeding my pack ,fish meal, the puppies were crying or how do i put it, looks like they scent the food, i had to share small portion for them,only for them to devor it, they look so big compared to winnie..
Winnie? My runaway cats name. Abeg share pics make I know if my pups dey grow as they should.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by autofreak1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
broxymall:

bros is that really your dog?
i find it hard to believe
broxymall:

bros is that really your dog?
i find it hard to believe

Why is it hard to believe? Do you wish he was yours?

Check my comments in this post on same dog

https://www.nairaland.com/2692616/dog-dead-lessons-learnt-pics
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
autofreak1:

Why is it hard to believe? Do you wish he was yours?

Check my comments in this post on same dog

https://www.nairaland.com/2692616/dog-dead-lessons-learnt-pics
lol
yea.
how can i get one of this?
so superb mehn
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by autofreak1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Thanks for liking my dog. I got him 5 years ago for N200k from SA. I dont know how much a similar dog will cost now.

Attached is his picture at 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by andysnoopy(m): 2:48am On Mar 07, 2016
My two kids doing ththeir things.. rocky is just so stubborn. Smh.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2016
autofreak1:
Thanks for liking my dog. I got him 5 years ago for N200k from SA. I dont know how much a similar dog will cost now.

it so rare seeing such type of massive breed,
ñver come close to that type except some mastiffs..
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2016
andysnoopy:
My two kids doing ththeir things.. rocky is just so stubborn. Smh.
lol
is that a boerboel or bull mats?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Mckandre:
Winnie? My runaway cats name. Abeg share pics make I know if my pups dey grow as they should.
lol,here they are.
keeping that pup to myself..
his name is Stonecold

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2016
Dango nd co

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by lacicrips(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
cbay:
Here's my big family.

Of course y'all know Chloe. Check my earlier thread for her history

Then I have smart the GSD and Smitt the rott. They're both friends of the family grin
Chloe is pretty huge for a female.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by lacicrips(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
broxymall:

you got a new dog bro?
Yeah. A very picky eater at that.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by icesmooth: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
My rotties

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
lacicrips:

Yeah. A very picky eater at that.
maybe you should try get him a fish meal, i have been feeding them right since i got them, even my puppies devour them within mins
barcaboi practice that also..

here is my dog favourite meal..

that is mostly the internal organs and head gotten from the market,
mixed with bones or fish or without..

and secondly oil rice mixed with the food, or without the rice most times,within 3 mins, you will see a clean plate..

they love the food like kilode..

already feeding my 3 weeks puppies with this..

cc: mkcandre ,wunmi ,barcaboi, mayorall et al

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
icesmooth:
My rotties
jeez mehn shocked
sorry to burst your bubble..
Are you from sublime kennel..

Do you have any pups at the moment?
the best rotties ever to ever set my eyes on..

pls drop your contact biko ni

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by Mckandre(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
broxymall:

maybe you should try get him a fish meal, i have been feeding them right since i got them, even my puppies devour them within mins
barcaboi practice that also..

here is my dog favourite meal..

that is mostly the internal organs and head gotten from the market,
mixed with bones or fish or without..

and secondly oil rice mixed with the food, or without the rice most times,within 3 mins, you will see a clean plate..

they love the food like kilode..

already feeding my 3 weeks puppies with this..

cc: mkcandre ,wunmi ,barcaboi, mayorall et al
nice,love the way ure putting effort in making dish for the dogs most people finds it difficult to see things the way we do,to them its always a preposterous thing to do. I just introduced raw to the pups today. The menu was chicken liver,I had to blend it to make it eatable since they ve got no teeth yet. I never knew they were eager to eat solid until today, dude come see struggle grin . m thinking of getting diamond kibbles for them tomorrow,lets just hope I will come across one since the Scarcity.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by barcaboi(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mckandre:
nice,love the way ure putting effort in making dish for the dogs most people finds it difficult to see things the way we do,to them its always a preposterous thing to do. I just introduced raw to the pups today. The menu was chicken liver,I had to blend the it to make it eatable since they ve got no teeth yet. I never knew they were eager to solid until today, dude come see struggle. grin
I dey learn....
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by Mckandre(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
broxymall:

lol,here they are.
keeping that pup to myself..
his name is Stonecold
u really have nice pups bro, lol. which one of em is stonecold?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mckandre:
u really have nice pups bro, lol. which one of em is stonecold?
lol
the first one am holding.

by the way,load your pups too na
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mckandre:
nice,love the way ure putting effort in making dish for the dogs most people finds it difficult to see things the way we do,to them its always a preposterous thing to do. I just introduced raw to the pups today. The menu was chicken liver,I had to blend it to make it eatable since they ve got no teeth yet. I never knew they were eager to eat solid until today, dude come see struggle grin . m thinking of getting diamond kibbles for them tomorrow,lets just hope I will come across one since the Scarcity.
lol
funny you,kibbles for baby pups??
i spend 16,000 a month for just the fish meal alone...
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
autofreak1:

bros, i was set aback when i saw the wound at the back
.the vet doctor is indeed a quack..
how is the dog coping now?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by Mckandre(m): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
broxymall:
lol
funny you,kibbles for baby pups??
i spend 16,000 a month for just the fish meal alone...

m serious o, not the hard stones na , I will sock em first with milk then they chop.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by Mckandre(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
broxymall:

lol
the first one am holding.

by the way,load your pups too na
I will soon, but not now, not when they ve ruined themselves with liver slops from the food fight.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by pelummy50(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Carney my gsd

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by oblo(m): 3:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Max@ 8weeks plus

Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by autofreak1(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2016
broxymall:

bros, i was set aback when i saw the wound at the back
.the vet doctor is indeed a quack..
how is the dog coping now?

The dog is fine and all healed up now. Thanks
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by Stancrus(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2016
icesmooth:
My rotties
nice rott man few rotts in nigeria are as good as urs
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by TheHeGoat: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Dogs undecided undecided undecided
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by broxymall(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stancrus:
nice rott man few rotts in nigeria are as good as urs
i tell ya, his pups will not be less than 120k
Re: Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] by blasiangurl85(f): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Shadow the Destroyer! 2 months, 5 months and 1year. It's amazing to see how much he's grown in just 10 months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Pets Turns Thieves.. / Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) / The Dilemma Of Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.