Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke (41034 Views)

EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by 49cents(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
waterhouse071:
GOD bless this present administration. For Nigeria to be great again all looted or laundered money must be recovered.

When hyper inflation sets in and dollars hit N1000 you will understand this overt focus on looters wi corresspondin economic policies is a fruitless exercise
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by absoluteSuccess: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
lastpage:

It means "Whatever you say or do henceforth, can be used as evidence against you in a court of law"!

In summary, "watch your mouth"! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

LOL,

it's not easy o, in other words, it'd be like 'do as I say' between the arrester and the arrestee.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by lastpage: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ovamboland:
But some nonsense news said the husband has warned Buhari not to after his wife Diezani, so now that himself don enter 'kobe' let's see what he's gonna do about it

Money to the tune of $600,000 passed through his account!
All he needs to do is EXPLAIN the source of such funds....
. just like Dokpesi, Olisah "Yam-Eater" Metuh, Bafarawa the Marabout, e.t.c

As for Dezzianni and Jonah, let us save the best for the last!

Lets not get excited.

Lastpage!

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by ishiamu(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I am not IPOB so I will never condone corruption

You are IPOB so you love corruption

That is the difference

You ain't got an opinion an average ipob youth is better than you and your entire clan/family all day and night
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by efilefun(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
lekanafo:
Let him have his day in court,no media trial,if he is guilty let the court jail him.
And how many has the so called court jailed since Instead they keep shielding those looters with one law or the other
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Jonwesley(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
It was the same Mohammed Buhari that first made him Governor of the old Anambra state in 1984. But today it's a different story, many waters have passed under the bridge. Hope this news won't aggravate the wife's conditions sha?
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by lastpage: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

LOL,

it's not easy o, in other words, it'd be like 'do as I say' between the arrester and the arrestee.

Not really!
You know, when we are "arguing", we say somethings we dont mean, we say others using colloquialism, we say others using "figure of speech", e.t.c.

When you are under "caution", everything you say is "taken literally" and you are held responsible for your words... so you need to be very careful.
That is why you are "cautioned".......

Sir, please mind your language! undecided undecided shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nicepoker(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jump and arrest. Then u will be looking for evidence to support ur claims.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by lastpage: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
efilefun:
And how many has the so called court jailed since Instead they keep shielding those looters with one law or the other

Well, unfortunately, that is the "bad" aspect of the LAW!
If we all insist on "due process of law", we should also be ready to live with the possibility of Lawyers (SAN's), to make an Azz of the law.

Dont forget that 'the law' also has loopholes deliberately put there by those who wrote it, to create avenue for smart Lawyers to exploit and spring the client, after collecting their hefty fee.

Lastpage!
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
If u can read n undastand u wud hv grab beta...I mean it shudnt b no.1 priority u diz vomit..hiss
Dacman:
so let's forget d old money abi...ewu...u gree get sense
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by PastorOla1: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
truthspeaks:
Media arrests is wat we keep hearing. Pls send sum1 to jail n we ll take dis whole efcc thingy serious, and Pls, remember to arrest our ailing economy too.
WE NEED TO FOLLOW DUE PROCESS PLEASE, JAIL GO FULL, YOU JUST WAIT.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by absoluteSuccess: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
lastpage:

Not really!
You know, when we are "arguing", we say somethings we dont mean, we say others using colloquialism, we say others using "figure of speech", e.t.c.

When you are under "caution", everything you say is "taken literally" and you are held responsible for your words... so you need to be very careful.
That is why you are "cautioned".......

Sir, please mind your language! undecided undecided shocked shocked

Lastpage!

Please dlaw, enlighten me on the evolution of this legal register,

I better learn before it's too late to learn.
please.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Jarus(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thought some wailers said this man has secrets of PMB and his wife cannot be arrested else he will leak Buhari's secrets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by UrbanMystique: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
truthspeaks:
Media arrests is wat we keep hearing. Pls send sum1 to jail n we ll take dis whole efcc thingy serious, and Pls, remember to arrest our ailing economy too.
efcc is now the judiciary abi?
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ovamboland:
But some nonsense news said the husband has warned Buhari not to after his wife Diezani, so now that himself don enter 'kobe' let's see what he's gonna do about it
Gbam! Guy I thought na only me see that news o. Pa chukwudi44 even said Buhari they fear the man die. Chai Igbos can lie for heaven. cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by macarson2k(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
How do we believe this story story now!
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jarus:
Thought some wailers said this man has secrets of PMB and his wife cannot be arrested else he will leak Buhari's secreats.
Na chkwudi44 talk am.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
ishiamu:

You ain't got an opinion an average ipob youth is better than you and your entire clan/family all day and night
shataaap there. angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by ishiamu(m): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
sameer1212:
shataaap there. angry

Tell that to van gaal.... and ya team man utd... they need it more than
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Charly68: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Honestly I love the way the president has given free hands for EFCC to operate this time around..the organization will indeed recover sufficient fund for capital expenditures. Non of the looters must be allowed to go free
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
ishiamu:

Tell that to van gaal.... and ya team man utd... they need it more than
chai! I no no say na u o cheesy. Oya no vex u hear.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Jabioro: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
The beginning of a seasons film ,so the actors and actress had started surface.. let take a good position as we are embarking on fussy talk.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
The stupid ilaje boy, Omoyele Sowore, of the mushroom sahara reporters addressed Admiral Allison Madueke as "Mr"?

Nigeria, including sahara reporters are known not to miss the titular appendages when identifying prominent Nigerians?

Why the omission in the case of a former governor and chief of naval staff?

Hate filled animals...
Tufiakwa for Naija and title! Whatever the title Madueke holds doesn't change his masculinity. He is a "mr". By now you should have known that SR uses "mr" and "mrs" for people irrespective of their attainments in the various fields of discipline. Even Soyinka is addressed as "mr".
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
I lost faith in the fight when I understood all the crook needs is a technicality in court to walk free.

O! China System of hanging Looters. Where Art Thou?
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by bejeria101(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Like, if you think this govt is clueless. Share if the govt is running cluelessness 10.1

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by winningwinner(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why is EFCC arresting everyone that matters in Nigeria? Is it not better to first of all arrest our ailing economy instead? This EFCC is a joke. They keep arresting and releasing meaning that they are not on point!
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by ishiamu(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
sameer1212:
chai! I no no say na u o cheesy. Oya no vex u hear.

tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Jesusloveyou: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
victorazy:
So na this man dey fvck my mother undecided
hmmm, ur mother! D richest thief in nigeria history, what was stolen for d past 6yrs is more than ibb,abacha,adusalam and obj stolen fund put together,

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by tobore55: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
alienvirus:
No. Go on . I say go on Buhari. Get them jailed.

Who cares?have you asked how are IDPs that are theivry caused?
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Jesusloveyou: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
UrbanMystique:
efcc is now the judiciary abi?
f.oo.l, did efcc pass judgement on him , investigation don turn to judgement in ur village

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by tinktanker: 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
waterhouse071:
GOD bless this present administration. For Nigeria to be great again all looted or laundered money must be recovered.
remain amaechi n fashola. Obj n tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine / Gov Ambode Asks Nigerians Abroad To Return. . .Lagosians Reply / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.