Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,641 members, 7,865,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke (41042 Views)

EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by harbarzzy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
sundoj08:
hmmmm
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by ourchoice(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
...and it continues......Sai Bu...
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
When will we see a headline like, Efcc arrests Aisha buhari over her role in haliburton scandal? Or a headline like Efcc arrests buhari over Nepa bill certificate scandal?
I remember very well during the BuhariGate certificate scandal, he just brought one old nepa bill and fabricated some grades on it and said this is my certificate‎ while eating gworo. Well what do u expect
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
my fellow village boy has bee stealing my yam since may 1999 and i want the efcc to arrest him. oya je ka lo ole bamba]
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
na wah o, Mr ke? you mean Admiral Madueke?
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by cocoflakes: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
the man is not just a "Mr.", he is a Rear Admiral and should be addressed as such...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
When efcc started resolving personal family matters was when they lost credibility to me.
Try as they may I'd never look at them with the same regard I did during the Obasanjo era.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Abbeyme: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
I hate these news of arrest today and another arrest tomorrow.

When do they start going to jail? When?

Arresting people is even becoming fashionable to those people
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Madueke ntoor!!!!!!!!
When you lead Nigeria navy to attack Bia....fra troops in Igweocha and bonny axis.
You even lead them to attack abia and kill your own people for you selfish reasons.

That's a very good reward for a back stabber, a sabotuer and blood letting murderer.

In summarizing, NTOOR once again.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by gulfer: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
kilokeys:
See ear
Weyrey!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by psquaret: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
HUSBAND AND WIFE CARRY THIEF OUR MONEY AND SOME PPL WILL COME HERE AND SAY THEM BE THEIR PPL I NOR MENTION NAME OH BUT I THINK THINK DOES GUYS KNOW THEM SELF. IN BUHARI I TRUST

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
cocoflakes:
the man is not just a "Mr.", he is a Rear Admiral and should be addressed as such...

I'm sure whoever wrote the article is unaware who her husband is.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Kulas: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Everytime arrest this and arrest that without telling us d end of everything as in whether such money is recovered or not and how it was used.Noise making commission that is working under d administration of scammers.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by greatness22(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Am having a mixed feeling about this news.

Am happy because one of my stumbling block will be cooling off in EFCC net(husband) and am also happy because deziani is my crush and i'll have her all to myself.

Am sad because she has not fully recovered.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mr buhari get to work and save our economy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
truthspeaks:
Media arrests is wat we keep hearing. Pls send sum1 to jail n we ll take dis whole efcc thingy serious, and Pls, remember to arrest our ailing economy too.
The criminal justice system takes long time. Besides, the people you are dealing with have enough money to hire the smartest lawyers in the country.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by ceejay80s(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
So she get husband
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by ozinetbiz: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
What wl i call ths;arrest or what? Ths pple keep actn movie.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by kenyguy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Okay.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Ovamboland(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
But some nonsense news said the husband has warned Buhari not to after his wife Diezani, so now that himself don enter 'kobe' let's see what he's gonna do about it

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by ishiamu(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
The foolish FAT thief must vomit all the Yams he stole

Look at his fat cheeks. The old man just swallowed Yams anyhow

Barawo Banza

Av known you for your senseless rant if you ain't got respect for your parents respect others
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Donbrig: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thank God for EFCC
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Dacman(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
EmekaBlue:
chasing old money as num 1 priority while d economy is dieing daily..wht a bckward movement fr d giant of africa
so let's forget d old money abi...ewu...u gree get sense

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by able20(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
malailayi:
But the guy de smile naw
Because him know say Buhari dey buy time, and nottin dey happen all na show to please the zombies
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by OmoOsanyin: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
ARRESTS ARRESTS ARRESTS
PROBE PROBE PROBE
BAIL BAIL BAIL
MONEY RECOVERED HERE AND THERE...
(someone put it there, abi?
The Nigerian people deserve to know who and their punishment)

So PMB ooooooooooooooooo
When the furck will at least one person go to jail 2019?

Or is it all FABU??
...dem go dey do government magic...

PMB stand to be counted sir!
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by phemmie06(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigerians are tired of all these arrest case, when will the prison be opened for them and money to be returned
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by jigabanty(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
hmm
what does it mean to place someone under caution?
It means he has been given YELLOW CARD
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by lastpage: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
hmm

what does it mean to place someone under caution?

It means "Whatever you say or do henceforth, can be used as evidence against you in a court of law"!

In summary, "watch your mouth"! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by OgbeifunErom: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
ishiamu:

Av known you for your senseless rant if you ain't got respect for your parents respect others

I am not IPOB so I will never condone corruption

You are IPOB so you love corruption

That is the difference

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin it is beginning... soon his wife would follow.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke by lastpage: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Donbrig:
To place someone under caution is another form of house arrest, he will strictly be monitored and directed on where to go and where not to go. If he breaks any of the cautions imposed on him, he could be placed on a house arrest. He might have really behaved himself very well before the EFCC, that's why he was placed under caution instead of house arrest.

You are completely WRONG!
It has nothing to do with any house arrest or any restrictions on his movement.

When a Policeman arrests you and intends to prosecute you, he informs you by placing you under caution so that you are aware and conscious of your utterances henceforth, because it is being "recorded" and can be legally produced in a court of law.
from that point onwards, you cant change your words, as you would do in any 'normal discussion'.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Declares Prince Ned Nwoko Winner Of The Delta North PDP Primary Election / 'Okija Priest', Protesters Mock Ngige At NLC Protest (Picture) / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.