Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? (23243 Views)

Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2009
It is possible to get the loan, but only if you know the right button to press.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by CGKing(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
Jimall
Where u there wen the guy initiated the whole loan process? I know he just told u and u swallowed it. 75m Loan without collateral. That's some serious bullshit.

I know a guy who was doing okrika for yrs too, few months he became a billionaire with properties allover the place. When we asked him, he said he mistakenly stumbled on a sack of money inside his bale of okrika. Plssssss
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by CGKing(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
Fhemmmy:

It is possible to get the loan, but only if you know the right button to press.

Right button abi? In which case it may not b a loan anymore. It may be d bank investing in you.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by leadership: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
jimall:

Not so, i dont know this Forconsult person but I do know
it is possible to get bank loan without collateral.

I even know the man who got bank loan of N75 Million
myself.

@jimall:

Abeg spill! How did the man do it?

I need to raise money for heavy equipment business
and the money wey I need na around N28mill, which is
chicken change compared to wetin ya guy raise.

Give us details here, I take God beg you.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by jimall: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
CGKing:

Jimall
Where u there wen the guy initiated the whole loan process? I know he just told u and u swallowed it. 75m Loan without collateral. That's some serious bullshit.

I know a guy who was doing okrika for yrs too, few months he became a billionaire with properties allover the place. When we asked him, he said he mistakenly stumbled on a sack of money inside his bale of okrika. Plssssss

True, I was not there but he spilled the beans
to a Highly classified audience of which I
was privileged to attend.

I even have his step-by-step strategies he used
to get a N75Million loan WITHOUT collateral
from a bank.

Step 1, He opened accounts in 4 different banks
Step 2, He,

Well, I cant just say it all like that on the forum na

By, the way, he had only banked with them for 2 months
ONLY when he was given that loan.

cheers
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by leadership: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
jimall:

from a bank.

Step 2, He,

cheers

I don't see anything wrong with you giving the details here o.

Afterall, wouldn't you want to help your fellow man with info he urgently needs?

OR you could provide your contact details (phone number & email address)
for desperate souls like me.

OR you could forward the details to my email address: philolufemi@yahoo.com

Please do your own part to help end unemployment & youth restiveness in Naija.

Expecting your response.

'Femi
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by ForConsult: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
Are You Guys Still
debating about the Possibility
of Loan without Collateral?

Read the comments on the
thread, how many have
agreed with the possiblity?

Quite a number.

Boy!

To Those who managed
to email me for how my
friend got the N75 Million Naira
Loan without collateral,
ask them, I even gave them
all the details they needed to know.

One thing is sure; Yes it is possible to
get Loan in Nigeria without collateral;
and My Friend got N75 Million in Loan
recently and I have been giving the
details to every one who managed
to email me.

and if you still want to know how he did it
mail me --> fortsconsult   @   gmail.com

Have Fun!
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Deshola: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2009
If you have a salary account, you could ask the bank to help you out.
I guess most bank would ask your office to give you letter of recommendation.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by leadership: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2009
jimall:

from a bank.

Step 2, He,

cheers

@jimall

By the way, how are we sure you are not the same person as ForConsult? I’m beginning to smell a rat; you guys sound so similar,

If you really mean to help, nothing stops you from stating the details to help your fellow man, whether it's on the forum or not.

Unless, of course, (like your alter-ego ForConsult) you have ulterior motives, e.g selling your ebooks and stuff.

Please come out and be plain. If you want us to buy the info, come out and say so HERE on Nairaland.

Just make sure it's affordable
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by upgradeu: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2009
leadership:

I don't see anything wrong with you giving the details here o.

Afterall, wouldn't you want to help your fellow man with info he urgently needs?

OR you could provide your contact details (phone number & email address)
for desperate souls like me.

OR you could forward the details to my email address: philolufemi@yahoo.com

Please do your own part to help end unemployment & youth restiveness in Naija.

Expecting your response.

'Femi

@leadership

Loans have their place. However, loans are not essential.

All wealthy people get loans when they do not actually need them.

You sound far too desperate. You do not need money to start
your dream business; you just need the right knowledge and
the willingness to take quick action.

Why not play the game the way real millionaires do?

We need more young millionaires
in Nigeria, and you should be
one of them.

100% Guaranteed to change your
financial life forever.

I will gladly share the secrets with
you. There's no need for expensive
loans.

You have nothing to lose. Send an email
to moremillions4u@yahoo.com
for FREE details

Opportunities like these don't wait
for every one.

This is what you really need! Act NOW
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by timi09: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
using yourself as the colateral.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by akudon: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2009
dahcom, smylz and fortsconsult- guys i need a loan with or withut colla i really dont want the bank long proccedures so any individual i can deal with will be good cos its kinda urgent
contac 08033586780
phattpatt2003@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by safuga: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
This Program has ended
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by emmawealth: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2009
If you can give Loan with or without collateral, please i need a loan. either through you or any finance agencies that can give out loan, not asking me to bank with them for some mouth. I have learn my lesson from OLIVE MICRO FINANCE 150 Awolowo way, I have ran my account for over one year, i open my account with them one mouth after they open newly. After a ran the account for 4month i apply for loan, i was told that funds are not available, the turnover of my Account with them is more the one million naira.

I wish to tell my story to all Nigeria if i have my way. that after i have fulfill my obligation, OLIVE did not oblige to their promise, I make my 20% equity contribution of #500,000 applied for at the end of so may mount it all come to a story.

Please if any person have a please were i can obtain loan with or without collateral please do send to info to me.

emmafaith007@yahoo.com.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by xtayle(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2009
it is not only banks that can grant a loan. A well to do individual can be of help. Some are referred to as angel investor. though they are not common and can only be approached through friendly contacts if its a business loan that promises them returns that are higher that what a fixed deposit account can offer and the risk is reasonable.

talk to pple you know. they just may link you with such pple.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by emmawealth: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2009
@xtalye

I really appreciate your piece of advise, I have been doing as you said, No good respond. The idea of some people is that when there see that sure will promote to the next level even higher than them there will refuse you the assistance.

I'm really looking our for those private Leander, although there interest is always high at times, but if you should no anyone or any body that know sure should please contact me.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by xtayle(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2009
u didnt say if you need it for business or otherwise. If for business, have your business plan sent to me through xtayle@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by emmawealth: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2009
As the case may be, I prefer tell-ta-tell discussion with any body that will like to give the assistant, partner, venture or invest in the business. Its not an idea to sell but profitable business.

I wouldn't mind if we can meet.

Phone No. 08054308757
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by ceoo: 12:50am On Oct 22, 2009
I know of an individual who is a loan consultant.He assists people in aquiring funding for business and other needs.He has a manual where he shows you :
1)Over 40 sources where you can acquire funding for business(some are collateral free)
2)Requirements needed to access capital
3)Addresses and websites of Nigerian and foreign philantropists willing to fund your projects
4)How to contact these philantropists for capital

His email is:capital4urbuz@ymail.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by QKSolution: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2009
Are u just starting up. Also, is the business you want to use it for the type that will give you quick returns as well as has a high rate of cashflow? My friend, if none of these two can be aligned to your business then even if you get a loan without collateral remember that you're going to pay interest.

Seasoned industry players ( not bankers) advised that bank loans are not healthy for business starters.

My piece.

QKSolution.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by yemisolar(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2010
if you have a small business (or you know someone who does) and needs #50-100,000 to start or grow it. you can send me a mail at pettral@yahoo.com. we only have fifty slots this month.

this is strictly for those who are operating small business because the idea is not just to lend money but to develop small businesses
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by yemisolar(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2010
if you have a small business (or you know someone who does) and needs #50-100,000 to start or grow it. you can send me a mail at pettral@yahoo.com. we only have fifty slots this month.

this is strictly for those who are operating small business because the idea is not just to lend money but to develop small businesses
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by fineboy200: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2011
IF YOU HAVE A GUARANTOR THEN YOU WRITE OR CALL ME VIA;

energy@hotmail.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by tert: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hello guys,i can confidently tell you that loan without collateral is possible but do a detail research on it.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by isbir(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

If there is anything you could do to save the lives of
others, please let's be doing it. people are suffering
from unemployment, poverty and the likes and i'm sure
if you get this report free of charge, it will definitely
change your life positively.

If all the people who have the information on how
you can obtain loan without collateral refuse to assist
you, i am ready to help everyone who are interested.

I have completed my research on this issue which took
me a lot of stress, time and my valuable resources and
i have decided to give it out free of charge.I'm sure you
know what it means. I have seen or heard about
people that surrender their life for their country. this is
total SACRIFICE.

Let me repeat myself, the free report is 19 pages long
which i know the moderator of this forum will never allow
me to put it on this board.

Note: I am not selling this report, i just want to help people
especially the unemployed graduates over there and those
who are interested in becoming their own boss. Due to space
limit. I will have to forward the free report of 19 pages to your
e-mail address.

just send your email address to me
on 08036882653 or to globalvision2030@yahoo.com
let the subject of your message be I'm interested
this is not a commercial report and it is not for SALE.

i respect your privacy and promise not to abuse your
privacy in all ramification.

Best of luck
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2011
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by buy1get2(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2011
the best way to get loan without collateral is by been prayerful Go and join The Apostolic Faith Church it work like magic
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by yahla: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2011
Times without number we might have found ourselves at difficult financial positions which could be eerily frustrating and embarrassing to some extent.
Brilliant business ideas, unprecedented market opportunities that even a blink will see whisked away, untimely SOS calls such as school fees for your kids,their monthly pocket money,or emergency cash calls from relatives. Unbelievable market offers at cash strapped periods especially when pay day is still a couple of weeks out is always frustrating and mostly negates growth. Securing loan from friends, neighbours or colleagues could often lead to disappointment and turning towards banks that would demand all sorts of collateral and documentation to secure a paltry loan could leave you drained and more still,opportunity lost.
Neocash finance enterprise is an emergency fund rescue option proffered to help manage and salvage the above mentioned situations and many more with uniform minimal interest rate on loans. For more info,call 07044891654.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by obxddon(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2011
Please does any one know about FCMB salary plus, I mean in terms of rates and also Repayment plans
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by SuperT(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
UBA 4SURE is the answer to your question. check: www.withoutcollateralloan..com

If you want financial freedom you must check it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Bank Charges / Despite Nigeria Border Closure, Benin Republic Maintains Strong Economy - IMF / Prices Of Foodstuff Drop Significantly – Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.