Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? (23247 Views)

Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by resteve: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2012
obxddon:

Please does any one know about FCMB salary plus, I mean in terms of rates and also Repayment plans
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by resteve: 12:18am On Jan 02, 2012
yes,fcmb can give u loan,contact me with my email address,for full detail,i,m one of their DSA.regicious01@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by folaski: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2012
@op: join a cooperative thrift and credit society
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by fajana2007(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2012
I am a Exporter and just got a business deal to supply a Turkish Big Company Charcoal but since they haven't deal with Nigerian before on Charcoal, they have decided to go for a Trial Order of one Container first and if Nigeria Charcoal is good in their Country, they will go for more bigger order. They have paid me with Letter of Credit but now my problem is Capital to start the business, so please brothers, I need your help on any Organization or Individual that is ready to financial such a project without Collateral because it will be a longtime project, I can really feel it. I am talking of 900K Naira loan here to do the business.
Thank you every much for your help and I await your reply as fast as you can
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by fredontime: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2013
You can get LOAN from an NGO like The Life Changers. No collateral, no commission, no guarantor, just membership. There is a way this can be accomplished. Let me tell you how. Email me @ fredontime@yahoo.com. smiley smiley smiley

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
There is no such thing aas loan without collateral.However you can still get loan with little collateral.For more info visit www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by freaklyme(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Business partner right away.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by sylve11: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
MrCrackles: A nigga will have to land on planet mars or you may have to go heaven for you to get a loan WITHOUT a collateral!
Goodluck cool grin

This dude! grin grin grin cool
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by adeife16(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
dahcom: will you like to get one from me? i am a generous Nigerian, but you have

some task to do
what kind of task
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Ambassador1991(m): 3:18am On Jan 15, 2015
dahcom:
will you like to get one from me? i am a generous Nigerian, but you have

some task to do
Yes, am ready. How can I get in touch with you?
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Abrogeezy(m): 12:25am On Feb 10, 2015
The difficulty involved with getting loan in Nigeria is enormous. There is no need to over load your faith. But there is an easier way out. I found this opportunity that helps you to raise capital to the tune of N1.6 Million Naira

Yes, you read that right and its not as hard as you are imagining right now. And nope, it is not a scam. This is no hype and you have to be hard working to prove yourself anyways.
You can raise that amount in as little as 4-6 month. This all depends on your determination to win
And please, you won't have to dishonour yourself to achieve this. No product to sell. The only tool you need is your ability to make recommendations. It is a legitimate funding opportunity for your business.

I have reserved this information for only those who believe, in a world of doubting faith, I do not believe this information will be left open to the public like this for too long.

If you wish to have more information on how this works, please find out more below. Remember that taking no risk at all is a risk by itself.

For more information, please submit your details so I can show you proof here
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Same way you take a piss without a d!ck
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Dreamtouch: 6:33am On Apr 18, 2015
There are several agencies that give loans and business grants without collateral,I have benefited from one of them recently,I got interest and collateral free business grants...All you need is a profitable business idea,a good business plan and contact of the funding agencies and companies..You can submit to many of them but I assure you that you can get if your business idea is viable and if you meet their criteria simple..Information is power..meanwhile I have a list of several agencies that loans without collateral,their contacts (phones and emails) their terms,required business plan template etc. contact 08037753199,dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by ericzzzz(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2015
I've worked with CBN before , and I currently work with a micro finance bank. believe it or leave it , majority of the loans this days are without collateral
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by viaj(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2015
Yes, I know of an organization that will not only give you loan but will also assist you with 70% of the capital needed for your business and give you platform to generate ongoing income with which you may never need the loan. However, you'll need to first register with them.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Dreamtouch: 6:54am On May 12, 2015
We have several agencies that give loans without collateral,there are several firms and organizations that give grants, connect you with angel investors and give collateral free loans..Provided your business idea is profitable.. For full details on how to raise capital without collateral..... Contact 08037753199,dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Enyenihi: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2015
there is this new advert about 9jaloans.com which i rily doubt its credibility, bt looking @ it, it seems like a sure way of getting loans without a collateral. is there any beneficiary of their service in the house?
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by abrahamzoe: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2015
twumie:
Please do anyone have an idea of how to get loan without collateral?

I have made money from this program and i'm also working on benefiting from it's no collateral loan system too. My username in the platform is Easyfunds and I have put up a blog to promote it because of its immense benefits to those who have challenge raising funds to empower their dreams. check out http://easyfundsnetworks./ and register. Experience the ease of making money. you can also contact me on 08185627830 for more information. click this link to registers with in the platform now http://bbridgesconcept.com/register.php?sponsor=Easyfunds. Leave your sponsor's username field as 'Easyfunds'
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by jaybee3(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Markjane2:
Hello,

This is to inform the general public Male or Female who are healthy and 100%
serious in donating their kidney should urgently contact GENERAL MEDICAL
CENTER. As we have a lot of patients who are hear for kidney transplant,
Are you
seeking for an opportunity to donate your kidney for money due to financial?
break down and we shall offer you $300,000.00 USD for your Kidney. Our?
hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery/transplant and other organ treatment,
they also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a
living and healthy donor. If you are interested in donating your kidney please
don’t hesitate to contact us via :

Email: Generalmedicalcenter@hotmail.com

Phone: +2349050303095

Please Note: Please be sincere and truthful we are not kid, this is about saving
lives of others.

Best Regards.

GMC

$300K for a kidney?

Why are you guys hell bent on scamming the innocent folks?

Your idiotic self is asking them to send emails to a hotmail.com account. What ever happened to the company's domain email if genuine?
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Muritala2015(m): 1:54am On May 24, 2019
Not all commercial banks or microfinance bank that will give you loan without collateral in Nigeria.

... but you can get loans without collateral in Nigeria from some barely known or underutilized organizations.

Let me share this experience with you.

True Life Story: My Business Nearly Collapse For Lack Of Fund! .....Until I Discovered Where I got A Loan of N200,000, Without Collateral From A Barely Known NGO, That Saved My IT Business From Total Collapse.

Read my story, it will benefit any serious mind who needs loan without collateral. Visit https://www.muritala.com/easy/ to read my True Life Story
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by wholachy: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2021
No heavy documentation required.

The application process is seamless and online via our website - www.wholachypay.com

The turn around time is incredibly short - we disburse within 24hrs from the time of application.

Visit our website to apply today - www.wholachypay.com

or call/whatsapp - 08084616992, 08062227821, 08139113536

Getting loans in Nigeria has never been this easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Bank Charges / Despite Nigeria Border Closure, Benin Republic Maintains Strong Economy - IMF / Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.