Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: (855 Views)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: by harddrive(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
i met this girl and we started talking, but i want to get to know her better and i want to call her with mtn night calls so pls what should i do?
Re: I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: by Nikky23: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2009
You tell her now. The same way you talk to your friends(female), then you could as well be getting to know her better.
Re: I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: by Igwe9(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2009
harddrive:

i met this girl and we started talking, but i want to get to know her better and i want to call her with mtn night calls so pls what should i do?
Nothing until you tell us what you 're going to eat tonight , in short step by step of things you do in life.
Re: I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: by Nikky23: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2009
Igwe.:

Nothing until you tell us what you 're going to eat tonight , in short step by step of things you do in life.

lol
Re: I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: by Godmother(f): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2009
So one can now get toasting tutorials on how to chat a girl shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2009
harddrive:

i met this girl and we started talking, but[b] i want to get to know her better and i want to call her with mtn night calls so pls what should i do?[/b]

LMao. . .what happened to calling her in the day time? grin grin grin
Re: I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: by Igwe9(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2009
Nikky23:

lol
U dey laff ba? na yeye dey worry the poster, him don tell us say he don chat with am before, now come dey ask us wetin him go do or go tell am. I tire for some people.
Re: I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: by sexyLeamon(f): 5:55am On Jul 09, 2009
Igwe.:

spot on grin
Re: I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: by frank317: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2009
gosh, another kid inlove but confused

i am begging to l;earn from nairaland that if i write a book on "how to toast a girl" i will make a lot of mony in this country.

what kind of dumb kids are they having these days.

i started chyking my first chick when i was in jss2 and learnt from my mistakes
Re: I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: by sweetpie23: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2009
funny people nonsense
Re: I Met Dis Girl And We Started Talking: by biola44: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2009
lwkm

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Your Guy Tell You I Feeling You / Male/female Visitor In Your Connubial Home / Sex On The First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.