Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response (56716 Views)

Checkout Peter Okoye's Unseen Car Collection - Pictures / Kcee Shows Off His Music Studio - Picture / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2016
FrancisDiote:
PETER OKOYE is Psquare...his dances and choreography made the group porpular...not the shouting and copying peoples rhymes and Tunes as the case may be...If Engees push Peter out, PAUL should better forget about music...

Your a fool to say that...

What do you know bout music?

You fit say na to dance be the thing?

Paul is psquare....
If you look at all their own songs they have done in their life... you realise that Paul is the composers of them lyrics..

What ya saying..
Without Paul... how would they Make hit songs..?
Dude talk well o....

Chai see as I De sweat.... for where I De..
Baba God have mercy o o
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by redcliff: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2016
FrancisDiote:

What is Paul singing shake it, shake it alhaji en hen...a ti de, o ya sare wole kekere, o ya burukutu a tun ti de, o ya saranbara ko burukutu ko wi, o ya shekininini o ya shekiononono...is there any sense in his lyrics? You are the one who don't know anything about music and psquare brand...check GET SQUARED, E DON HAPPEN, I LIKE IT videos to mention a few and give urself brain

Lmao! Like I said, you have no clue about the Psquare brand. Singing a song doesnt make you the write or owner of the song. Even Peter himself said it in an interview that the music is almost 100 percent Paul. You should be the one giving yourself brain!
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2016
EmmanuelIbeh:
Listen to me guys. THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT. Whether U believe it or not. Paul, Peter and Jude are in this altogether.
Thank you jare . This is exactly the same rubbish Olamide and don jazzy did and noone knew that they were already doing a track together.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by adegeye38(m): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2016
The day the three of dem got married was the beginning of their problem......

PETER'S HOUSE

Peter wife :- baby, y is it dat u and and paul started psquare after years of working hard going to shows and working hours composing anf recording a song and yet u get to share dem equally with jude who just sits and make phone calls its nt fair.

Peter :- well v been thinking along d same line too but na because of paul, but bt m already fed up i can't take it anymore.

Peter' wife :-(moves closer to peter) now u are talking dear.

JUDE'S HOUSE

Jude' wife :- dear who does peter thinks he is he is an ungrateful idiot , imagine d sacrifices u made for him and psquare to get to where dey are u cant let him override and push u, u are his elder brother u gotta stand up to him , cos without you dere wont be psquare, let him realize dat.

Jude:-(visibly angry) indeed dear, you are right

PAUL'S HOUSE

Paul's wife :- paul, peter cannot continue to overrule your opinion u startee dis thing together you need to stop tolerating his excesses, because psquare his not about him alone, its about you too and jude has tried a lot for you guys, u must stand by your earlier decision if he doesn't want jude he can as well leave, more so i dont really like dat his wife.

Paul :- ( shakes his head and keeps on thinking).......

2 Likes

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by saopauloman(m): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2016
i dont understand this .. i feel like crying .. psquare should not do this
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by RitzyPrince(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2016
End Time brodas grin
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by AfroKnight: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
Three grown up men acting like kids. And where d hell r their so called wives undecided

What do you want the wives to do? This is an issue between siblings. Twins for that matter.

In fact I respect the way their wives have kept mute over this issue. There is enough fire already. No need for the women to spoil everything the more. (No offence)

Let the men resolve this among themselves. This is a case of someone feeling cheated. It is deep.

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Favolly(f): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Lol! That's how one day Peter will wake up to discover that Paul and Jude don form PJ – Square... or something tackier

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by sexaddict08(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
Three grown up men acting like kids. And where d hell r their so called wives undecided

they're with me right now svcking my smooth diik...you wanna see them?
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Dirkcoyt: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2016
repogirl:
Truly sha, Peter should have resolved this quietly. The guy is a hot-head.

You've been riding peters dick right from the very first thread till this moment, are you such a freak in the bed you won't cum in just a single post?
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by xtervaganza(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2016
E no go better for this ugly bastard called Jude ooo

He wants to be the devil behind this powerful duo

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by sexaddict08(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2016
ANBAKO:
If you guys don't know, Peter, Paul and Jude are cashing in seriously on all this tete-a-tete.

Massive PR strategy and publicity stunt if you ask me.
Take these guys serious at your own risk and risk of your hard earned cash
Every fight is hit back to back

Do good for good to come your way

I think you're wrong... this is not a publicity stunt as you're finking. The guys don dey get problem since. So na publicity stunt say your brother no go attend your wedding ? common, use your head.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by repogirl(f): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

You've been riding peters dick right from the very first thread till this moment, are you such a freak in the bed you won't cum in just a single post?
lol, you need to see a doctor for this your dementia you are suffering from.

I know you want me to notice you sha.... Congratulations, I have.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by ColtPython(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2016
This is as a result of the naira falling
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

Your a fool to say that...

What do you know bout music?

You fit say na to dance be the thing?

Paul is psquare....
If you look at all their own songs they have done in their life... you realise that Paul is the composers of them lyrics..

What ya saying..
Without Paul... how would they Make hit songs..?
Dude talk well o....

Chai see as I De sweat.... for where I De..
Baba God have mercy o o
Wat attracted the hype? It was the choreography not the copy cat they do...it was the same dance that got sound city hyping them all the way to stardom...not the trash they sing...I know ur type, follow follow. I bet you don't know a thing about contents...may sopona and Amadioha visit you and your family if u ever quote me here or anywhere again

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2016
This is what you get when you insult soundcity.... find and appease soundcity boss. Edi re ooo.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by fanedrive(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
I've always known the moment they got wives issues go begin between them
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by ecgreb(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
[code][/code]
adegeye38:
The day the three of dem got married was the beginning of their problem......

PETER'S HOUSE

Peter wife :- baby, y is it dat u and and paul started psquare after years of working hard going to shows and working hours composing anf recording a song and yet u get to share dem equally with jude who just sits and make phone calls its nt fair.

Peter :- well v been thinking along d same line too but na because of paul, but bt m already fed up i can't take it anymore.

Peter' wife :-(moves closer to peter) now u are talking dear.

JUDE'S HOUSE

Jude' wife :- dear who does peter thinks he is he is an ungrateful idiot , imagine d sacrifices u made for him and psquare to get to where dey are u cant let him override and push u, u are his elder brother u gotta stand up to him , cos without you dere wont be psquare, let him realize dat.

Jude:-(visibly angry) indeed dear, you are right

PAUL'S HOUSE

Paul's wife :- paul, peter cannot continue to overrule your opinion u startee dis thing together you need to stop tolerating his excesses, because psquare his not about him alone, its about you too and jude has tried a lot for you guys, u must stand by your earlier decision if he doesn't want jude he can as well leave, more so i dont really like dat his wife.

Paul :- ( shakes his head and keeps on thinking).......

I agree with you. Anytime a woman joins a group,family and company of friends, that day marks the death of tolerance,patience, love and unity. And the truth is that they always sound very reasonable with that advice that will destroy the relationship. When the want to give that advice, they will say "am not trying to bring in trouble between you guys but I think Bla Bla Bla Bla...".
Our better halves, please make una try change abeg- God pass them sha(GPTS)
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by MxFactor: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
For these guys beef n drama sales fastest. The nastier the beef the better. grin
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by mekybabe1: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Women have come into their lives and trouble has started for these great brothers who were alll best friends. Don't know why this happens in every home too. Once any one gets married, wahala sets in. I miss the old P-square.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by odomanis: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2016
CaroLyner:
this is just plain childish.and to think you'd expect jude to be more mature being the elder brother

My dear,i don't think Jude is the problem. I believe it is Peter who is just being disrespectful and making trouble. I say this because for Paul to be on the side of Jude instead of Peter his twin and knowing how twins bond,Peter must be over wrong and at fault.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by jacy67(f): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2016
Publicity stunt I must say. what happened to quarreling and settling offline? Tomorrow now, they will sing , # as you see me and my brother ## Or ##psquare dem be one no be two

mtchewwww
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by churchmind: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2016
pamcom:
Still on the Okoye's fight ... Paul Okoye removes peters picture and replaced it with a studio before posting it on Instagram..

Peter saw the picture and reposted by changing the caption:

"And cutting me off from a picture and replacing me with a studio set says it all my bro. All because you want to sound matured And letting the pple insult and Laff at me. Peter Okoye the social media rant. I wish you well in all you do my bro. God bless our hustle#voice4thevoiceless

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB521zxysOx/
my people we will hold their wives responsible if the group split n my advice to all u 3 small immature boys dat refuses to grow up,if not dis music dis women no for send una n d person dat kill una MAMA is still at work to split u people.#letrebukedisshedevil.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by dhesmond(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2016
Must this continue?
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2016
When brothers get married they get new family. It requires a lot of maturity and sensibility to keep the now extended family and still satisfy the desires of the nuclear family. I am not blaming the wives but most of society squabbles start from and are resolved in the Bedroom Assembly.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by deolu2000(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2016
Anybody that takes these jokers serious is dumb, they are using media rant to hype themselves and ressurect their dead music careers, very soon you see an album titled "unity" "brotherhood" or " "reconcilliation". Na them sabi, #walks out of thread.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by gmaribel(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2016
Jude should mellow down as the elder. He should realize that Peter and Paul are no longer kids. Each of their opinion matters. He should stop playing one against the other. Peter had no problem with Paul until Jude dragged him in to take sides for his selfish reasons.

You can't keep controlling a grown man because you are his elder brother. Call your brothers and let Peter have his say for the sake of family and peace. Peter Some things ought not to have been said in public.

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Jeffoo(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2016
M4gunners:
Peter is like this Iron you are carrying is not doing you good. Paul you are a Man salute.

paul don mess up big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by ceeceeuwa: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Samjr:

Dude please don't blame the ladies they got married to please I beg of you.
When will men learn to take responsibility for their F*** up?
Always blaming women angry

2 Likes

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Badgers14: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:

Ma sister abegi no try involve their wife for this business matter... It will get very "ugly" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by CaroLyner(f): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2016
odomanis:

My dear,i don't think Jude is the problem. I believe it is Peter who is just being disrespectful and making trouble. I say this because for Paul to be on the side of Jude instead of Peter his twin and knowing how twins bond,Peter must be over wrong and at fault.
oops i read wrong.thought it was jude that replaced his brother's picture..i see your point
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by hyperflex(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2016
Them don chop belleful. If they were still broke I bet they wouldn't be this way. But they r brothers what is their problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doro Mama (tiwa) Spotted Between Two Richest Musicians In The World / Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.