Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response (56731 Views)

Checkout Peter Okoye's Unseen Car Collection - Pictures / Kcee Shows Off His Music Studio - Picture / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2016
PETER OKOYE is Psquare...his dances and choreography made the group porpular...not the shouting and copying peoples rhymes and Tunes as the case may be...If Engees push Peter out, PAUL should better forget about music...

4 Likes

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by repogirl(f): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Truly sha, Peter should have resolved this quietly. The guy is a hot-head.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by nnamdismart: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2016
How is it my business? Or does it add any economic value to me.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by mccoy47(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Ok it's now obvious dat this a ACT!

WELLDONE
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by davizin(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2016
I feel the ladies are nt d 1 @ fault. Jude is d devil coming between the guys and to thing he is older, GOSH! He doesn't wanna longer wants to seem like a third wheel no more bt its called p-square. Peter and paul. And the family business peter mentioned was meant to get back to jude not paul. Paul is more immature to replace his bro with a studio. I remain behind peter

4 Likes

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Cmeo(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2016
All these Okoye's fight.

Is this another theater for marketing/business?
I keep my finger crossed!
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by mikkypel(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2016
It is just a publicity stunt.. They did it the last time and came back to be stronger, did music again.. That was when they did testimony video, went on tours.. This is another one.. Nigerians, let us wise up pls, olamide n Don did one early this year, wizkid and dammy krane, den black faze and tubaba.. All these things are just publicity stunt.. Who knows 9ice has apologised to ruggedman and said the song once bitten wasn't for him... We are not fools anymore.. If they like, they split up.. It's none of my biz.. I have 1001 things to attend to and is bothering me.. Just commenting this to open the eye of the masses.. Don't allow all this yeyebrity play us like chess again.. They are out there making their cool cash on us.. Who dem help?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by enigma2007(m): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
Three grown up men acting like kids. And where d hell r their so called wives undecided

They might be the type that listens to their wives. So they need somebody that is elderly and that they respect
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by MissingBudget: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Thunder will fire all of them when they come to tell us it's publicity stunt.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by redcliff: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2016
seyema:
I don't knw what kind of examples this people want to be to upcoming artiste

20 people cannot play together for 20years... simple!
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by 4C2215131: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
Three grown up men acting like kids. And where d hell r their so called wives undecided

Please leave the innocent (or not so innocent) women out of this! You want people to start accusing them of instigating this family feud?

Do you think these women have not reasoned, begged, cried and pled with their hubbies knowing that the media will accuse them of sponsoring this beef?

One thing I know for certain is that most men don't listen to their wives when it comes to certain issues...such as this. It is something extremely personal.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by popcykaylah(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
you are right but any of us could act this way as well at some point in our lives.when anger is at its peak we humans misbehave and then it might look childish but for us its the best way we can only express our opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Coldfeets: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

What is this one saying?

Where did you see in the story that the beef is about their wives?

I wonder how you people comprehend things.

Dey dia dey chop ogbono.

Wetin adult like us sit down see; small pikin like you no go ever stand up see.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by enigma2007(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2016
ehemwhy:
EVen if their mother is dead, are there no elders in the Okoye's family ?

Abeg help me ask them o!
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Vyolet(f): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2016
I dey my hustle base, wetin concern me with Peter and Paul, they should break bottles sef, I careless.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by redcliff: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2016
FrancisDiote:
PETER OKOYE is Psquare...his dances and choreography made the group porpular...not the shouting and copying peoples rhymes and Tunes as the case may be...If Engees push Peter out, PAUL should better forget about music...

Then you know nothing of the psquare brand. Paul okoye is the music... if tou like dance from today to tomorrow...once your song is trash, its trash!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmm to me, replacing him with studio shows that you're not ready to settle your brothers but you're bias. is not good... yes family is family and family business always end up in mess like dis. replacing peter with studio too bad bro am not happy

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Bebson007(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Psquare! Its time to knw d real man behind d success of square record. Comin online to show us your ass is not d best. Pls put ur pant on and move.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by OKorowanta: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2016
Andyblaze:
Pete come and sign me let's start a new empire

Put it in prayers.anything can happen.
Pray to be at the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by And9: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2016
Fake beef / Staged controversies = P-Square

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2016
Listen to me guys. THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT. Whether U believe it or not. Paul, Peter and Jude are in this altogether.

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Tolatutu: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2016
redcliff:

Then you know nothing of the psquare brand. Paul okoye is the music... if tou like dance from today to tomorrow...once your song is trash, its trash!

Paul has zero charisma , i like him but that's the truth. Women go to their concerts to see Peter, Paul just does not have the sex appeal. He'll become one of the many regular singers without Peter. They need each other but they can always use another manager. Jude should leave them alone and go manage other artists
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by theGistsonline: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:

What do their wives have to do with this Besides, I'm sure you would love to be referred to as "so called" whenever "if" you ever get married in your hoe life.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Bishops10(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2016
The one sitting down looks like the Boss
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
I entertain this idea that their wives are somehow the devils advocates here....

since hey got married, stuff starts getting messy. it pains me really to see this kinda riff between once close twins
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Baroba(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Someone pass them a dummy, I guess the have ran out of toys to chuck out of their prams... Babies
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2016
redcliff:

What is Paul singing shake it, shake it alhaji en hen...a ti de, o ya sare wole kekere, o ya burukutu a tun ti de, o ya saranbara ko burukutu ko wi, o ya shekininini o ya shekiononono...is there any sense in his lyrics? You are the one who don't know anything about music and psquare brand...check GET SQUARED, E DON HAPPEN, I LIKE IT videos to mention a few and give urself brain

2 Likes

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Tsongz(f): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2016
And dah mugu deserted his twin brother ..any way beefs emerges from any angle. Buh make we talk true. Na peter everyone love most, maybe e don dey pepper paul

2 Likes

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by macklef(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2016
I think this is all about munosings.
Cos its been only Paul that has been hyping the guy,
I guess the oda two dont want him on thier team, hence the fracas.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by onatisi(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2016
Baba nla rubbish . Who cares if he replaces his picture with that of a bicycle. These are 2 billionaire brothers quarrelling and with time they will settle it and make more millions from it.
Abeg,pls does anyone know the exchange rate of naira to dollars for today??
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by nightmile: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2016
All was well with Adam in the garden before Eve came in...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.