Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response (56710 Views)

Checkout Peter Okoye's Unseen Car Collection - Pictures / Kcee Shows Off His Music Studio - Picture / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Emmanueledu(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2016
someone is whispering into Peter's ears!
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Samjr:

Dude please don't blame the ladies they got married to please I beg of you.
4 dis kind quarrel their wives muz surely get hand insyd
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by cjfavour(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2016
orobs93:
Na wa oh

Which kind women dem marry?
I still remember they ignored their mums advice about marrying older women
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Louiscutedude(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Badgers14: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2016
repogirl:
Truly sha, Peter should have resolved this quietly. The guy is a hot-head.

They said Paul was the hot head months ago... Rude and arrogant amd now he is the angel grin grin

The nusianace here is Jude.. He should leave the kids alone.... He just got that I senior you mentality.. angry

But Paul added salt to injury by cropping that picture.. He took side already and he is trying to act matured but end up making fool out of himself.. He should have stayed in the middle and let alone dont comment publicly about his position.. What Peter is saying was no different from what he Paul said during interview with naij.com and here he is acting holier than thou angry why did he start his own Rudeboys records Because acording to him the brothers don't agree in most business deals and they missed out on phyno and co and also signing Cynthia morgan nearly divided them ... And bunch of $hits he said

2 Likes

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2016
'Things fall apart. The centre cannot hold itself. Mere anarchy is loose upon the wall'.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by wilcox(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2016
"Peter and Paul them be one no be two"what suddenly happened to this lyrics?
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Yemismart(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Peters is hiding somethings that is hurting him inwardly. This is getting tougher daily. Adult in the families should pls step in. One love P2
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by sindan: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2016
onatisi:
Baba nla rubbish . Who cares if he replaces his picture with that of a bicycle. These are 2 billionaire brothers quarrelling and with time they will settle it and make more millions from it.
Abeg,pls does anyone know the exchange rate of naira to dollars for today??
no mind them...@ dollars i heard sey na 385 this morning

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Jacko1(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2016
I dont know who is who but the one wey marry lola.... I am very sure lola is behind all this.... Marry ibo gal dat your relatives can call to order you no go greegree. Am sure d lola has neva been to anambra sef....
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Generalk007: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2016
This is the time to show if both of dem really marry a gud wife
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Spanner4(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
Three grown up men acting like kids. And where d hell r their so called wives undecided

There wives are in labour room.
Mtcheew, some women bringing wahala to peaceful families since 1800

Hope u will nt be like them dear
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nayok(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2016
How I wish their mother is alive,

All theses wouldn't have happened
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by dumie(f): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Tsongz:
And dah mugu deserted his twin brother ..any way beefs emerges from any angle. Buh make we talk true. Na peter everyone love most, maybe e don dey pepper paul
Talk for urself.. We looove Paul.. He is the only Psquare I know and love
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by gragraboy: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Vic O! we need you!!!
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Wallade(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2016
At this point, I think it is safe to suggest that PSquare should separate, maybe for some time.
I also think this feud has been on for long. I believe Peter has a passion for producing music and discovering talents. He should be encouraged.

Paul's disposition to all these is difficult to determine. I also think he has got beef with Peter.

God bless all their endeavors.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by dumie(f): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2016
Tolatutu:

Paul has zero charisma , i like him but that's the truth. Women go to their concerts to see Peter, Paul just does not have the sex appeal. He'll become one of the many regular singers without Peter. They need each other but they can always use another manager. Jude should leave them alone and go manage other artists
You don't just sit in one chair in your parlour to assume. Peter ko Peter ni, he's got zero personality to us and only a common dancer. Peter is the weak one among the duo who is just there to spice up the group with dance moves.. He's been living behind the success of Paul. While Paul is the brain and talented one behind Psquare .Mscheeeeeew!!
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by lordthree(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2016
adegeye38:
The day the three of dem got married was the beginning of their problem......

PETER'S HOUSE

Peter wife :- baby, y is it dat u and and paul started psquare after years of working hard going to shows and working hours composing anf recording a song and yet u get to share dem equally with jude who just sits and make phone calls its nt fair.

Peter :- well v been thinking along d same line too but na because of paul, but bt m already fed up i can't take it anymore.

Peter' wife :-(moves closer to peter) now u are talking dear.

JUDE'S HOUSE

Jude' wife :- dear who does peter thinks he is he is an ungrateful idiot , imagine d sacrifices u made for him and psquare to get to where dey are u cant let him override and push u, u are his elder brother u gotta stand up to him , cos without you dere wont be psquare, let him realize dat.

Jude:-(visibly angry) indeed dear, you are right

PAUL'S HOUSE

Paul's wife :- paul, peter cannot continue to overrule your opinion u startee dis thing together you need to stop tolerating his excesses, because psquare his not about him alone, its about you too and jude has tried a lot for you guys, u must stand by your earlier decision if he doesn't want jude he can as well leave, more so i dont really like dat his wife.

Paul :- ( shakes his head and keeps on thinking).......

Senseless like Nigerian movies
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Guyman02: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
Three grown up men acting like kids. And where d hell r their so called wives undecided

There crisis started when they got Wives
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by GBOYEGA255(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2016
end time twins and brother
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Socketbet: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2016
That means they can't run a home
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by AWEsomeRay(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Publicity stunts.....aw many times w wan hear bout #familyFight?
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Afenson(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=pamcom post=43019509]Still on the Okoye's fight ... Paul Okoye removes peters picture and replaced it with a studio before posting it on Instagram..

Peter saw the picture and reposted by changing the caption:

Oh my God dis wat i don't want to see. Some one is behind dis hapenin pls mr Jude kindly allow Psquare to continue with their music pls; psquare are my best Artist

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Afenson(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
I knw very well dat some one is behind dis hapening, Psquare twins ar very gud to each other, i don't want to see dis hapen to Psquare pls Jude allow dem to continue with their hustling

1 Like

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by 9inches(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
These boys no get sense sha. Imagine twins from same embryo casting themselves in public like this. Smh

Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by dederocs(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
peter na local money miss road,he allow fine lady brainwash am away from his family. Paul is the real G. blood over woman any day.

a woman is owned and controlled by the man,this is the way of God and nature,all these civilisations bull-shit.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Temysteve(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
vicwebs:
Very soon Ppaul Okoye will release jis own single...

And then we'll here of how the broke up'

And then we'll stop hearing of P-square

And our own Airforce1 will release his hit
so make Airforce dey pray for their split be dat or else his enemy go die with is local talent.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by fluffer(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
why include their wives if you were in any one of thems shoe what would you like you wife to do. raise hell on your twin brother on social media
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by dederocs(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
peter is a jew,pussy whipped wacko...insulting your brothers cos of a woman...dumb ass boy. paul my G, i feel u...blood,then money over any woman.
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by fluffer(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
why include their wives if you were in any one of thems shoe what would you like you wife to do. raise hell on your twin brother on social media
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by naijaboiy: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Coldfeets:

Dey dia dey chop ogbono.

Wetin adult like us sit down see; small pikin like you no go ever stand up see.
Adult wey no fit understand simple story na to dey form him own.

Mtcheeew!

Oga go and sit down somewhere abeg and stick to topic. undecided
Re: Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Jude is just d devil. I have seen this older brother controlling syndrome in A LOT of families. Psquare shouldn't be sharing their earnings equally wt their manager (brother). Where is DT done? Is d chopping not enough? Why didnt he allow them sign who they want - so he can still make more money from artists they found. Mscheww. Nonsense.

These family pple can chop u to ur grave. Peter is bold enough to want to end it. Their own is even good. Most of these big brothers try to control d rich young ones wt jazz. Paul is clearly just sucking up for public perception - he also defied his elder brother by starting a separate label & signing artists. Peter should not stop this fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.