Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Need Dollars In America - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Dollars In America (4358 Views)

Do You Need Dollars Or Any Currency In Any Country? Let's Do Business! / CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs / Why Is Pound Outstripping Dollars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Dollars In America by Standozey: 12:29am On Feb 18, 2016
I'm in Houston Texas. I sent some products to Nigeria, now my money is Nigeria with no means to send it here. My brother has tried to use Western union abd money gram but the bank people keep giving him different type of excuse (the most annoying one is "they don't have western union network"wink. I need a way of transferring my naira to America in dollar. Please if you have dollar here in America I can transfer naira to your Nigerian account.

Also can Nigerian paypal transfer money to America? My friend is trying to link her first bank debit card with paypal and see if she can help me send the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Dollars In America by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Are you ready to buy at 330?

If so, i can wire USD to your bank account in U.S
Re: I Need Dollars In America by stephen2016: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2016
I have few hundred dollars that I will gladly sell to you if you have a paypal because I will be sending you my earnings from upwork and fiver, naira is N365/$ just let me know the rate you are willing to buy, I can sell if you offer anything above N300/$. Quote me if you are interested
Re: I Need Dollars In America by Standozey: 3:18am On Feb 18, 2016
stephen2016:
I have few hundred dollars that I will gladly sell to you if you have a paypal because I will be sending you my earnings from upwork and fiver, naira is N365/$ just let me know the rate you are willing to buy, I can sell if you offer anything above N300/$. Quote me if you are interested

I have paypal, how much do you have?
Re: I Need Dollars In America by jt2010: 3:39am On Feb 18, 2016
We can do cash transaction in houston... check your email.
Re: I Need Dollars In America by ibileye(f): 5:29am On Feb 18, 2016
I have dollars here if you can buy it for 330/$1... And I can transfer it to you via PayPal ...
Re: I Need Dollars In America by demosoft: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2016
How much do you need
Re: I Need Dollars In America by Jodesky(m): 6:04am On Feb 18, 2016
coolsix:
Are you ready to buy at 330?

If so, i can wire USD to your bank account in U.S

Can you handle high volumes? Can work out the rate if you are able to do high USD volumes.
Re: I Need Dollars In America by stephen2016: 8:05am On Feb 18, 2016
Standozey:

I have paypal, how much do you have?

I have 750
Re: I Need Dollars In America by stephen2016: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2016
stephen2016:
I have 750
message me on WhatsApp so we can talk further
Re: I Need Dollars In America by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Jodesky:

Can you handle high volumes? Can work out the rate if you are able to do high USD volumes.

Sir sincerely, the rate cannot go any less than that. And yes i can handle high volumes.

However, send me a mail lets discuss privately: coolsix4real@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Dollars In America by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Standozey:

Also can Nigerian paypal transfer money to America? My friend is trying to link her first bank debit card with paypal and see if she can help me send the money.

Yeah sure Nigerian PayPal can send money to American Paypal and I'd say that's your surest option. She should link her First Bank card to her PayPal and send to you. The only problem is the banks high exchange rate. Buying PayPal funds from people here is cheaper but then..
Re: I Need Dollars In America by Standozey: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
jt2010:
We can do cash transaction in houston... check your email.

I replied your email, you can send me your number or call me.
Re: I Need Dollars In America by Standozey: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
demosoft:
How much do you need

About $5000
Re: I Need Dollars In America by winnerjoy: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
let me help you to buy perfectmoney with your naira in nigeria
Re: I Need Dollars In America by Standozey: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
winnerjoy:
let me help you to buy perfectm
oney with your naira in nigeria

How can you help me?
Re: I Need Dollars In America by demosoft: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Standozey:

About $5000
370 per dollr
Re: I Need Dollars In America by vikizeal(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Standozey:
I'm in Houston Texas. I sent some products to Nigeria, now my money is Nigeria with no means to send it here. My brother has tried to use Western union abd money gram but the bank people keep giving him different type of excuse (the most annoying one is "they don't have western union network"wink. I need a way of transferring my naira to America in dollar. Please if you have dollar here in America I can transfer naira to your Nigerian account.

smiley
Re: I Need Dollars In America by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
its very easy just tell your brother here in Nigeria to register PayPal with Nigeria IP and link your Nigeria bank card to it and make a transfer to you USA paypal
Re: I Need Dollars In America by stephen2016: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
teamg:
its very easy just tell your brother here in Nigeria to register PayPal with Nigeria IP and link your Nigeria bank card to it and make a transfer to you USA paypal

He says he wants funds before he can ask his brother to make payment into naira account . I told him to tell his brother to call me so that we speak. I wonder why he has not done so. Maybe he doesn't need funds
Re: I Need Dollars In America by Strahovski1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
stephen2016:

He says he wants funds before he can ask his brother to make payment into naira account . I told him to tell his brother to call me so that we speak. I wonder why he has not done so. Maybe he doesn't need funds

It seems he is the same guy who mailed me. Told me his brother is in Lagos but wants funds first before paying the naira. I even told him i have a partner in Lagos since i am in India. I gave him my partner's email and other details so his brother can contact and maybe meet up with him. He is yet to contact my partner. He doesn't need funds lol
Re: I Need Dollars In America by etebefia: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
I have about $3000 in PayPal, if you are interested let me know the rate is #340/$1
Re: I Need Dollars In America by stephen2016: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Strahovski1:

It seems he is the same guy who mailed me. Told me his brother is in Lagos but wants funds first before paying the naira. I even told him i have a partner in Lagos since i am in India. I gave him my partner's email and other details so his brother can contact and maybe meet up with him. He is yet to contact my partner. He doesn't need funds lol

I am begining to suspect him? I just hope my suspicions are not true
Re: I Need Dollars In America by arbitrage: 2:44am On Feb 19, 2016
etebefia:
I have about $3000 in PayPal, if you are interested let me know the rate is #340/$1

Will you allow successful withdrawal of the PayPal before payment to avoid PayPal reversal or fraud flag after having paid you naira?
Re: I Need Dollars In America by Jostico: 2:53am On Feb 19, 2016
go to the bank.avoid scam
Re: I Need Dollars In America by etebefia: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2016
arbitrage:

Will you allow successful withdrawal of the PayPal before payment to avoid PayPal reversal or fraud flag after having paid you naira?
let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: I Need Dollars In America by Standozey: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
It's so funny, you are beginning to suspect me, because you don't trust me and I don't trust you. The other guy said I should tell my brother to call him, how does his calling you establish who you are or what you going to do. It's all about trust and we don't trust each other. And you suspecting me because I chose not to do it your way. One of you is in northern Nigeria and the other one is in Indiaand you want me to just transfer money to you. If you want to meet my brother, he is in lagos island and he is very busy.

Don't try to destroy people's integrity because you don't agree with them.

1 Like

Re: I Need Dollars In America by NigeriaKitchen: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2016
Standozey:
It's so funny, you are beginning to suspect me, because you don't trust me and I don't trust you. The other guy said I should tell my brother to call him, how does his calling you establish who you are or what you going to do. It's all about trust and we don't trust each other. And you suspecting me because I chose not to do it your way. One of you is in northern Nigeria and the other one is in Indiaand you want me to just transfer money to you. If you want to meet my brother, he is in lagos island and he is very busy.

Don't try to destroy people's integrity because you don't agree with them.
Do u still need the dollar or have u gotten Will meet your brother in person in Lagos. If u are okay with it, let's discuss. And like how much dollar do u need?
Re: I Need Dollars In America by dirahm: 2:23am On Apr 15, 2016
I am in Texas and l need dollars to transfer Naira into Nigerian account. Or is there another way l could obtain dollars in exchange for Naira without going through the debit card deductions daily limit? Advice needed ASAP. Thanks
Re: I Need Dollars In America by lucas12: 5:54am On Apr 15, 2016
dirahm:
I am in Texas and l need dollars to transfer Naira into Nigerian account. Or is there another way l could obtain dollars in exchange for Naira without going through the debit card deductions daily limit? Advice needed ASAP. Thanks
can u buy @ 310/$ and which city in texas are u, I prefer face to face transactions

1 Like

Re: I Need Dollars In America by dirahm: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
That's the rate my bank is offering o and I'm currently at El Paso.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olive Oil Import / Professional Soccer Tips From A Betting Expert / Would You Like To Become A NOWNOW Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.