Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Next To God, Your Wife Is The Most Important Thing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Next To God, Your Wife Is The Most Important Thing (453 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next To God, Your Wife Is The Most Important Thing by Orikinla(m): 2:25am On Feb 18, 2016
Next to God, your wife is the most important thing in your life. ~ Dr. Mike Murdock, Wisdom Center, Dallas, Texas, USA.
Re: Next To God, Your Wife Is The Most Important Thing by Flexherbal(m): 4:07am On Feb 18, 2016
I agree. That is why we have worked out a herbal product to need their feminine need.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Don’t Expect From Human; Disappointment Is Human’s Predisposition (episode 2) / The Difficulties Of Saving Your Relationship After Caught Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.