Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. (27319 Views)

My Giving Habit Affects My Friendship / What Happened To The Naira Swap / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. by AroOkigbo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
5p1naz:
Wa ris dis??

155 to 168?? What year was this written?? Money don good like this??

The article should at least let us know its not new... even though I understand the focus is on how the devaluation affects us, the OP should have made it clear that the news isn't fresh...
Most likely the power of copy and paste.
I'm sure OP didn't even read it before posting.
smh
Re: How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
ajealadick:

See what corruption had done to you? You fight every right thinking person to hide your ineptitude
And there you go again u had better shut your trap now, u no just get work.
Re: How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. by charles316: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
kennethchidi:

If u r for real,can we discuss Ds? How do we make contact outside here plus? Am.interested.

Bros, sorry I'm just getting back to you . Sold everything within 2 hours of making that post. Infact,someone bought 82% of the total.

I'm sorry .
Re: How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. by menxer: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
frisky2good:
Did someone smoke too much dope? The official rate is around 198 so what rubbish figures am I seeing in this post?

Pls oooo, I thought I was drunk or something, ask them, is this post 2016 compliant?
Re: How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. by Blacksilver77: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pls break it down further.....still confused about this whole economy stuff
Re: How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. by ukelament(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
nice write up.
Re: How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
smh

Re: How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Good for the nation
Re: How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. by kennethchidi(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
charles316:

Bros, sorry I'm just getting back to you . Sold everything within 2 hours of making that post. Infact,someone bought 82% of the total.

I'm sorry .
Aite.
No p
Next time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances / Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him / Have You Ever Been Short Payed By An ATM Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.