Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

(picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. (1078 Views)

Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age / Kayode Fayemi And His Friends In Their Youthful Days / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by frankolett(m): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2016
Don't look down on anyone, your friend could be a prominent person tomorrow. wink

Re: (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by Last2comment(m): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2016
Did he marry all those chikitos he posed with.? grin grin grin
Re: (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by espn(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Good for him..dont look down on me because am next.
Re: (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by Bhella5(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Oluwa pick my call too.
Re: (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by HungerBAD: 7:48am On Feb 18, 2016
He was born into Royalty.

His emergence as the Ooni was not a Mistake.

1 Like

Re: (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Why Him they snap with only girls!

*nobody can tell what tomorrow holds!
Re: (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by SMARTKOSSY: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Handsome like me
Re: (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by okuneddie(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Omo this man handsome since he dey young o.....I bin think say Na money Behind am up....the third pix though them for use am for Pepsi advert
Re: (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by abacus(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:
Did he marry all those chikitos he posed with.? grin grin grin
kid, pray you serve, in-case whoever (chikitos) you pose with MUST not necessary be a girlfriend or a sex mate, they are either your mates from school, platoon members, friends, fans (i.e you are celebrity) etc

God help you in your future endeavors.
Re: (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by frankolett(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2016
abacus:

kid, pray you serve, in-case whoever (chikitos) you pose with MUST not necessary be a girlfriend or a sex mate, they are either your mates from school, platoon members, friends, fans (i.e you are celebrity) etc

grin angry grin
Re: (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by Last2comment(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2016
abacus:

Old man, you have a very dirty mind grin grin grin
Re: (picture) The Ooni Of Ife, During The Youthful Era. by dan9ice(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is call had been picked since, God remember me even if it's flash

(1) (Reply)

A call for reunification against PDP and APC by 2019. Show interest / Saraki Not Our Senate President. / Rivers Rerun: DSS Arraigns SSG, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.