Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room (52394 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Mercy Johnson Describes Tonto Dikeh In The Same Words Of Rosaline Meurer Months / Tonto Dikeh In Kenya As Fans Take Selfie With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
She carry phone enter Labor room?

This woman is such a media Wh.ore.

Oga calm down. She neva start to born that time na! A social wh*re? w.t.f

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by olaolulazio(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Toto Dikeh, she tried!
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by otolinedebby(f): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2016
CONGRATS DEAR
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2016
So even in the labour room, her phone no leave am 1inch? May be she was tweeting, facebooking, nairalanding, instagramming or whatever when she was pushing out the baby.

SMH for women of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by maxiuc(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Thank God for safe delivering hehehe I don't think there will be need for her to push cus the something bigger than the baby's head hav passed through that hole #easydelivering. Am really confused here

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Seriously bleaching cream aint good
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nelkoko: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2016
If she born na news again? Abeg spare us some slack......... If she like make she NO be na...... Abi na she b d 1st to enter labour room?

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by yemmight(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2016
When she want pee self them go post am here. angry

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by EHMIR(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2016
She carry phone enter labour room either to snap dat glorious momnet when d baby poke his head out,or to follow lala thread for nlgringrin

nawa for women,see as she come spoil like ekkaete frm allu village

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by ayoolataiwo(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2016
does dat worth a fp or does it change d price of $ to naira!!! anyway congrat to her nd those alike.
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by kilokeys(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2016
ILoveMakonen:
All of una above me shouting fone dis! Fone dat! I can only smell ur hatreds!
It pains me to see pipo at d bottom insulting stars at d top. Lol, i pray for u pipo to be like her one day dats if dat happens ooo!
#soon to be a moda_expression on her face. Life is good

Aliterate, it's people not pipo

And if u r ignorant, the phone is more contaminated that your toilet seat..

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by atirolu(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Where is the picture showing the way she put to bed!!! That's is wot we want to see or better still the video

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by sholasys: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

You must be a poor sadist. What is wrong with a phone in the labor room.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Pascalberry(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2016
She carry ph0ne so dat iv she b0rn she qo update fb nd instaqram status.
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

black mentality, its done every where.. Trust me if u had seen d pix of ur mother while in labour dat resulted to ur birth.. U would be eternally grateful to her. White people even film theirs.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by nickxtra(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2016
Na so women dey ugly when in labour? Anyway, hope she gave birth through natural process and not CS. Congrats to her and my friend, Hill.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by LEXYCOM: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2016
I still do not believe till I see a picture of her pushing out the baby out of her v........gna

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by depezee(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2016
Tonto Dike in labour room!
Tonto Dike urinating!
Tonto Dike inside toilet!
Tonto Dike spitting!
Tonto Dike svcking her husband's d*ck!
Tonto Dike fvcking her boy friend!
Mtcheeeeeew! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:

Aliterate, it's people not pipo

And if u r ignorant, the phone is more contaminated that your toilet seat..
Thanks 4 d correction. Noted. But who send u?? Aproko! Come nd be my english teacher na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by yipata: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

hmnn Naija, wetin go satisfy u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by kilokeys(m): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2016
ILoveMakonen:
Thanks 4 d correction. Noted. But who send u?? Aproko! Come nd be my english teacher na

How much can u pay? grin
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2016
How many of Tonto we go see in 24hrs, Unclad belly, this / that... now labor... Abeg i'm still watin for post n pic of her in toilet, have s4x.. abi na.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Babyphinas(f): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2016
Welcome to motherhood

4 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2016
CaroLyner:
in labour room and still cant stay away from the phone.
U see una life,..women no go kill person
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:

How much can u pay? grin
U hav to test ur product before purchasing abi? *smiling. Lets give it a try then i ll consider buying.
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by iWrite4People: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Congrats. But this sharing of everything with the world. ..na wa o.
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by myners007: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2016
Wishing her a successful delivery
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Louiscutedude(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2016
Labor room wit phone hmmmm c. as e cm even ugly

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by vm26: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2016
dhesmond:
Nawa ooooo even in the labour room she still use her fone...

she is in labour not in prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by alaskido(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2016
What kind of FP news is this. Na Tonto I want to see today. How does this bring down the USD that is knocking down the NGN? How does this put food on my table and fuel in my car? How does this stop companies from laying off workers? How does this stops Lair Mohammed from lying daily?

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Lilimax(f): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2016
Babyphinas:
Welcome to motherhood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes / Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife / Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.