Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... (4116 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by ChappyChase: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
The few secondary school runz I did, I was fortunate to date beautiful girls(the ones wey even some shameless male teachers dey trip for)
*but I was unfortunate Cause all off them are Classic olodo, I mean Olodo of the highest order!!!
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Dantee005(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
firstking01:
lol, and wat abt nw, ur dating tall gals i guess??
Nah,nt dating any1 presently buh my last bae was a lil bit short....
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by SexyCeline(f): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Am quite fortunate @ dating guy's with great physique and athletic body. On the other side, i always fall prey to dudes with sweet mouths who probably are soo interested in having a taste of ma tìght couchìe.. Guy's suckz.
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
ehen, wat is ur problem with my comment?
undecidedWhich comment undecided
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
undecided undecided
Nikita1:
undecidedWhich comment undecided
Cutehector:
because change is constant wink
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=Cutehector post=43047126][/quote]kikikikikikiki grin
Asewo undecided
So, u suppose to dey change woman abi undecided
Beta go and marry
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
kikikikikikiki grin
Asewo undecided
So, u suppose to dey change woman abi undecided
Beta go and marry
I dey find wife since na
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dantee005:
Nah,nt dating any1 presently buh my last bae was a lil bit short....
cooL, mary just said yes this week to me embarassed...after severaL years of singleness, she's not tall, just a lil below averagesad
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
I dey find wife since na
U go find with 'change' u dey change dem undecided
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
U go find with 'change' u dey change dem undecided
tufiakwa
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by refiner(f): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
unfortunate to date over caring guys!.....dey are too caring for my liking.....so dats why av giving it a quite!

#teamsingle!......winkwink
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Emodeee: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
SexyCeline:
Am quite fortunate @ dating guy's with great physique and athletic body. On the other side, i always fall prey to dudes with sweet mouths who probably are soo interested in having a taste of ma tìght couchìe.. Guy's suckz.

a picture of your tight couchie or adonbilivit.
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
tufiakwa
wetin u dey tufia undecided undecided
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by SexyCeline(f): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Emodeee:

a picture of your tight couchie or adonbilivit.
Lol..you can as well google it.
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Emodeee: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
SexyCeline:

Lol..you can as well google it.

you and dis ur tight couchie. Despite the number of dicks wey dey enter am, e still tight? How cum?
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
wetin u dey tufia undecided undecided
say make I nor meet babes like u
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by KINGinVAHALA: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
SexyCeline:
Hahahahahahaha. now i kow. no wonder you have been running away from me. fear fear!
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
say make I nor meet babes like u
if u see me self, u go 4get ur name undecided
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by SexyCeline(f): 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahahahaha. now i kow. no wonder you have been running away from me. fear fear!
Lol.. Speechless
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by KINGinVAHALA: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
SexyCeline:
Lol.. Speechless
The God who i serve i know would soon catch you. lol
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by pbs4real(m): 3:08am On Feb 19, 2016
SexyCeline:
tight or slack couchie?
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by pbs4real(m): 3:10am On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Have been so lucky wen it comes to dating,short guys never approach me!despite d fact dat i am not tall#note:i am not a dwarf oo cheesy cheesy buh i no tall!
nah ur type we dey call DANKU
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by pbs4real(m): 3:19am On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
make we see ur pishure sefundecided u too dey make mouth.
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by khassy(m): 3:23am On Feb 19, 2016
All my girlfriends have never been FAT angry angry angry

WHY ME NA cry cry
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 4:00am On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
mchew... abeg go loss one place... ugly face
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Dantee005(m): 5:48am On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
cooL, mary just said yes this week to me embarassed...after severaL years of singleness, she's not tall, just a lil below averagesad
Ok bro,gud 4 u....cheesy
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2016
Dantee005:
Ok bro,gud 4 u....cheesy
But she friendzoned me wella ogrin
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2016
pbs4real:
make we see ur pishure sefundecided u too dey make mouth.
undecided undecideddurhhhhhh undecided
I'm not a liar undecided
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
mchew... abeg go loss one place... ugly face
undecided undecideddurhhhhhh undecided undecided
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2016
pbs4real:
nah ur type we dey call DANKU
angry angry
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2016
davidsgal:
Have never bn lucky with relationship.... Wasn't destined to date... Straight up to marriage.
hmmm, nobody is destined nt to date, i dnt believe that slogan....just be hopefuL dear
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Dantee005(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
But she friendzoned me wella ogrin
Hmmm....its 1 of dos tinz....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex / Primary School Teacher Land Herself In Trouble For Doing This In Class(photo) / Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.