Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break Up (407 Views)

This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. / What Is The Most Ridiculous Break Up Line You've Ever Heard? / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Break Up by Holluwarseygun1(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2016
A BREAKUP can crush your joyful disposition and replace it with tearful despair. So breaking up may be one of the most traumatic experiences you've ever had to endure. In fact, some said that a break up is like a minideath. You may find yourself going through these and perhaps other typical stages of grief:

DENIAL: 'It can't be over. He'll change his mind in a day or two.'

ANGER: 'How could he do this to me? I can't stand him!'

DEPRESSION: 'I'm unlovable. No one will ever love me.'

ACCEPTANCE: 'I'm going to be all right. The breakup hurt, but I'm getting better.'
The good news is that you can reach the acceptance stage. How much time it will take to get there depends on a number of factors, including how long your relationship lasted and how far it progressed. In the meantime, how can you cope with your heartbreak?

Thanks for reading and going through.
Re: Break Up by wahles(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Reminds me of a movie I saw, can't remember d name though

(1) (Reply)

Real Matters / Where Can I Download Epic Rap Battles Videos??? / I Need Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.