Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men (1927 Views)

What Soldiers Recovered From Boko Haram During Clearance Operation In Borno. / See What Soldiers Did To A Pregnant Woman In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by timidapsin(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2016
Another video from me again cheesy cheesy cheesy

This time its something very annoying angry angry angry

Our Nigerian soldiers has done it again back to back.
angry angry angry

In the video, able-bodied men numbering up to about 26 or thereabout were seen being punished by soldiers. The men were told to remove their clothes and then carry each other in pairs while they go up and down. Water was poured on them while lying down on the ground. Some were told to slap each other.
The offence of the young men is not clear but one of the soldiers was heard saying ‘Shebi u wan collect N65,000 abi? Idiots! Na amnesty nah. You no work, you wan collect N65,000, u go use am drink drink beer….”, the anonymous speaker continued lashing out at them in a language which sounded like Hausa language.
See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2pqSpQ_VxM
if you are having problems viewing, watch directly from youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2pqSpQ_VxM

Cc lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by timidapsin(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2016
mynd44 ishilove oam4j please come on see this
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by timidapsin(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2016
mostwanted7 sinaj angel harmored tobenanaa you guys need to watch this
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by Nastydroid(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Please I need assistance in getting me Fasasi Olayinka Omobolaji as the Gbetu TV face of march please kindly like my picture and the page by following this link

To Vote Olayinka https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1261864257175029&substory_index=0&id=273073762720755

Pls vote for a sister
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2016
The Road to Rwanda loading.......

APC/hausafulani want Tompolo locked forever or killed. These boys are just fries!
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by Elosky20: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2016
if u ask me this is a doctored video. who is videoing the punishment, plus the soldier would nt allow u to video them torturing someone, and if it is the soldiers that shot the video they are just wrong,

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by tomnjerry: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2016
This is so bad now
Make i call my oga oh
boss Lalasticlala come and see shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by kuuljay(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Boys buy market!!! But I still prefare army to arrest me than police because police label you an armed robber and execute you just like that grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by mascot87(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Make them chop the fruit of them labor na grin grin

Sebi them wan chop 65k na grin grin

It is obvious these guys are scammers grin grin

That aspect where that short and tall man have to slap themselves is hilarious grin grin The tall man still dey do like bolo but the short man sharp wela with a thunderous slap on the face of the tall mumu man grin grin

Them soldiers bad sha grin grin
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2016
Naija #everythingjagajaga

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by timidapsin(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Elosky20:
if u ask me this is a doctored video. who is videoing the punishment, plus the soldier would nt allow u to video them torturing someone,
According to the video, its a soldier that is filming this video

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by Elosky20: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2016
timidapsin:
According to the video, its a soldier that is filming this video
ok nw i understand
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by eagleeye2: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Very soon it will get to everyone..... Let's keep celebrating mediocres.
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by NupeZalla(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2016
These are new recruits being punish...not sure tho
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nigerian soldiers are thugs, nothing more. One of these soldiers asked me to carry a motorcycle 4 up to 5 hours for not running when he called me...
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by sunsewa: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Zombies, why we are still where we are.
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by hakanai(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
LOL !!!!
Its really sad. Come to think of it we were also treated like that back in secondary school. The slapping thingy was called "game of ashokoto" then. If we made noise during preps hour, the senior would ask you to pair up. Then one is asked to slap the other.I remember one time it became so bad your chic would go numb for minutes. You were not allowed to touch or remove your hands from your pocket while being slapped.If anyone slapping the other fails to dish it out as expected the senior calls him and delivers a painful and brutal slap as example. cry cry cry cry

It is harsh but not strange to Nigeria.It shows such terrible punishments still exist and continue in some schools and places.
Re: PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men by Mostwanted7: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mmmm

(1) (Reply)

Does Such Thing As 'Fuel Scarcity' Exists In The North? / Is This True? Politician, Politician's Wife, Politician's Son And The Voters / See What El-Rufai Said In 2012 About Killing Of Nigerians By Fulani Herdsmen(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.