Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House (14868 Views)

Fire Guts Ebonyi Government House / Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by Dayshow: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pishure or adonbilivit. Period!!!
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by Ziemonadex(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
picture of the juju or i don't fncking believe this story
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by ATERI(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Zenzu01:
Why will juju scare an upright and honest child of God??

You better get real
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by smartwilly4eva: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
funkyglitz:

The governor Dave is not from Afikpo and that's the genesis of their problem because the Afikpo man,the ex minister of health Onyebuchi failed at the primaries although am not from there too but the guy is trying and besides Ebonyi people have numerous issues.

There was no primaries in ebonyi State because of personal interest and so he did not fail the primaries. They had issues to be resolved within the state (pdp) but could not. Before the primaries GEJ was expected to go and interven but did not, during the of primaries, the formal governor Elechi advised Onyebuchi not to go that the primary election is unconstitutional and he Onyebuchi heeded to it which made Umahi to stood unopposed and the election was upheld and Umahi was endorsed by GEJ. This same thing happened in rivers for nwike, delta for okowa, and osun state, knowing that Onyebuchi was not a politician before his appointment as a health minister so pdp caucus in Ebonyi State rejected him as their flag bearer which Elechi single handedly endorsed.

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by sunsewa: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
joeprince23:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/juju-scare-in-ebonyi-government-house/

Is it the Emmanuel Onwe that married my course mate at IMT, former Mrs IMT ifeoma,BAM department.
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by Coolgent(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Its time for them to seek my service for anti-juju
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by nnachukz(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
joeprince23:
I am not from the state but I believe gov umahi should be allowed to continue with good works in the state and this is the 1st time an afikpo man is leading the state(afikpo is the most enlightened region of the state) Kudos ebonyi *modified* for those attacking me,yes Umahi is from uburu not afikpo town but uburu is generally regarded as part of afikpo region just like abakaliki region
Umeahi is not from Afikpo. Always cross check your facts.
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by funkyglitz: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
smartwilly4eva:

There was no primaries in ebonyi State because of personal interest and so he did not fail the primaries. They had issues to be resolved within the state (pdp) but could not. Before the primaries GEJ was expected to go and interven but did not, during the of primaries, the formal governor Elechi advised Onyebuchi not to go that the primary election is unconstitutional and he Onyebuchi heeded to it which made Umahi to stood unopposed and the election was upheld and Umahi was endorsed by GEJ. This same thing happened in rivers for nwike, delta for okowa, and osun state, knowing that Onyebuchi was not a politician before his appointment as a health minister so pdp caucus in Ebonyi State rejected him as their flag bearer which Elechi single handedly endorsed.

Guy easy oooo am not a politician neither do I have interest .....my point is that gov Dave is not from Afikpo whether the same thing happened in other states I don't care that much

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by udumosam23(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
smartwilly4eva:

But onyebuchi is not the only person contesting against Umahi at that level na, what happened to Poul Okorie?

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
JUJU grin
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by makabulchi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
funkyglitz:

The governor Dave is not from Afikpo and that's the genesis of their problem because the Afikpo man,the ex minister of health Onyebuchi failed at the primaries although am not from there too but the guy is trying and besides Ebonyi people have numerous issues.
Does it Matter whr he's 4rm.
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by NICENEDU29: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
joeprince23:
I am not from the state but I believe gov umahi should be allowed to continue with good works in the state and this is the 1st time an afikpo man is leading the state(afikpo is the most enlightened region of the state) Kudos ebonyi *modified* for those attacking me,yes Umahi is from uburu not afikpo town but uburu is generally regarded as part of afikpo region just like abakaliki region
You are very correct. I am a full blooded Ebonyian and I totally agree with you. Ebonyi State has two major divisions, i.e. old Afikpo region and old Abakaliki region. Old Afikpo region is made up of all the LGAs in Ebonyi South Senatorial Zone & they are: Afikpo North, Afikpo South, Ivo, Ohaozara & Onicha, and they were formerly under Abia State. While old Abakaliki region is made up of all the LGAs in Ebonyi Central & Ebonyi North Senatorial Zones and they were formerly under Enugu State.
So my dear you are absolutely correct. You know the State very well.
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by salt1: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nienie:
Jus negodu the type of stories we hear in Nigeria

Very irritating, I tell you
the Commissioner's warning that they desist from such act is even more annoying

Those who talk to Umahi should tell him to leave developing Ai alone and face his Ohaozara area and Afikpo.
Abakaliki people won't even thank him after all his effort.
He should learn from GEJ: he faced the North and left his support base: SS and SE. What did he get for that? Bayelsa has little to show for having their son as President for 6years

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by SIRJENTLE: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
A STUPIDLY SMART POLITICIAN.
HE HAS STARTED GIVING EXCUSES SO THAT AFTER HIS TENURE WHICH HE KNOWS HE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING FOR THE STATE,HE WILL THEN REMIND YOU OF THIS STATEMENT.ARE THEY NOT THE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO CHURCH FOR THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION FOR WINNING?
WHERE IS THEIR FAITH NOW?
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lol...but all of them are juju adherents, I think the problem is that someone brought a hardcore ogbonge Don Jazzy to work...every body come scatter grin
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by KayceeClassic(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
joeprince23:
Governor Dave is from Ohaozara not Afikpo thank you.
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by Nienie(f): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
salt1:

Very irritating, I tell you
the Commissioner's warning that they desist from such act is even more annoying

Those who talk to Umahi should tell him to leave developing Ai alone and face his Ohaozara area and Afikpo.
Abakaliki people won't even thank him after all his effort.
He should learn from GEJ: he faced the North and left his support base: SS and SE. What did he get for that? Bayelsa has little to show for having their son as President for 6years
It's a sorry case
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by Babyphinas(f): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
My governor is not from afikpo please
joeprince23:
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by Babyphinas(f): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
I would have loved to see pictures of the juju. My able governor ride on 10times juju can't stop u.
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by 1Dray(m): 1:43am On Feb 19, 2016
Babyphinas:
My governor is not from afikpo please
Where is your governor from?
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by Omoluabi16(m): 1:49am On Feb 19, 2016
Nienie:

It's a sorry case
omo mummy, go and sleep oo.
Re: Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:15am On Feb 19, 2016
Tell them to use this juju to actualize Biafra abeg. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army / SSANU, NASU To Commence Two-Week Warning Strike Monday / Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.