Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack (43153 Views)

ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate / If I'm Lucky To Make It, Or Otherwise, Do Let The Vc Of Futa, See This. / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Ayauche(f): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
wolelove:
be like say her name na ONU EWU (mouth of a goat) grin

grin I swear u don mad cheesy
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Gentle034(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
sometimes i wonder the kind of topic that makes headline. Op pls make sure u do a very analytical and investigative journalism b4 u publish ur article or news. professor hassan rafindadi was not sacked, his tenure expired(ie he has been the vc for four years). what else?
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by walezy14(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
he don dey chop coins from the oga
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by osusuallstars: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
he must have been a nice guy, now they will replace him with one mugu with one quack islamic religious diploma from sudan. that the changi
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Concept(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Very easy to know good people.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by zurine(f): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
hmm
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by saintandsinnerz: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
modath:

There is something called inference & reading between the lines, she didn't have to pen that OP Ed... she isn't the only sacked head nah!!

Go back to the main thread about her & read in it's entirety but I doubt you will see any wrong as you've tagged the criticsm as "you people" & claiming we are unfair to her..
[quote
There remained though, a remnant who felt that the Center was their personal preserve and that the position of Director General should only go to someone from their part of the country. I was initially dismissed as just a Musician. When that did not work, I was targeted and abused for being an Igbo woman who came to give jobs to and elevate my people while sidelining them.quote]
This is what she said and what I can infer from that statement was that some people were accusing her of favouring the people of her tribe. Read it again with an open mind. Again you said she shouldn't have made the statement, but you forget that there was skirmish when she was about to leave, hence she has to make that statement. Please if there is any other place she said she was sacked because she was Igbo, kindly point it out to me
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by nickxtra(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Even the Prof cried too.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by teetee123: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
RAF my prof of pathology way back in the 90's ABUTH Tudun Wada Zaria. An American looking Fulani man. Simple and humble unlike most of our senior colleagues.
We are proud of you Prof

1 Like

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by mimigreat77(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
bro not by force to say something

if you dont knw wat to say keep shut #
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by mimigreat77(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
a good man deserves the best for his good works

note: he was not sacked, he successfully completed his tenure.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by vega84(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:
Please who can remaind me of the woman that said she was sacked becos she is from igbo this vc where sacked because they are hausa abi mtcheeew...PMB PURGE ANY WHERE PURGEABLE
,she never said she was sacked cos she's Igbo, she said her staffs attitude towards her was poor cos she's Igbo.pls go bk and read again Yoruba punk
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by chat2deen(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:
Please who can remaind me of the woman that said she was sacked becos she is from igbo this vc where sacked because they are hausa abi mtcheeew...PMB PURGE ANY WHERE PURGEABLE

Don't mind madam onyeka, prof rafindadi is from katsina state that's PMB's home town.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by hmuhammad(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

Why insult someone as old as your mum.... it's sad
shut up there, thunder fire those fingers you used in typing. Is Buhari and OBJ not old enough to be your grandfather? You want to tell us you've never insulted them? Thunder fire you there
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Goldencollins: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:
PMB, a certificateless president sacking Professors....
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Octaves(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:
It is not Yoruba, it is yoruba
warreva
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Caseless: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
mascot87:
Not like the useless tribalistic Onyeka that was shouting "" i was sacked because i am Igbo"" I am sure the people she is working with will even be happy she is going. Sebi this is someone going and his workers are shedding tears on his behalf which shows that he has a great personal relationship with the people he is working with.
she's accused of high handedness too.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by ojladi(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by harsysky(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
It could e tears of joy. Fear all those govt workers. Bunch of lazy ..... Issorait.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by harsysky(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
It could be tears of joy. Fear all those govt workers. Bunch of lazy ..... Issorait.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by sunday2012(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

Why insult someone as old as your mum.... it's sad
keep yur mouth shot. When an old person behaves like a baby you address as such. Why must she bring division into cleaning process. Imagine the type of people I call my leader. Thou I know those I hold in high esteem
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by ojladi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op, abeg stop spreading lies on nairaland. Professor Rafindadi was send forth a week before newspapers announced the sack of 13 VCs. Usually they spend one term of 5 yrs which is unrenewable and he told us his tenure will be ending in January 2016. He is undisputably the fairest man on earth. He is simple, nice, humble, hardworking and very understanding. ABU/ABUTH cried when he left for lokoja and now he is back in Zaria.
His generosity and love will surely be rewarded here on earth and in heaven

1 Like

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by toggy: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Eye service..
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by aribitoye(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Trustme2:
I can tell you that this love is real. Am writing as a staff of the university the accolades to this man is unequalled. This is no mean saying that the man have performed creditably well. Over 10 send forth was organised for him. It's an honour well deserved. A humble man, an amiable man, his office door is always opened for both staff and students to see him without appointment. He attends marriage ceremonies, naming , burial of any staff irrespective of your level to the least junior staff. He eats whatever you give to him at such events without questioning. If staff are going to visit bereaved staff he doesn't use his official car but drives in the same school bus like other staff. He sits in the front seat of his official vehicle with his driver even though he has a police orderly, he doesn't use it. The police man rather seat at the school gate. So much more that I can't explain here. This man is an extra ordinary man. He is not a regular man you meet anywhere. For me I have never seen this kind of man before. I had a direct interaction with him as a boss I worked directly with and there's no regret at all. We wish we can keep him but alas his tenure is over. For all the people you have blessed sir, God bless you
thank you my brother, you truly know him. to buttress your points, i had the prof's phone number on my phone during the first recruitment process.i summoned up courage one day and sent him a whatsapp message! and can you believe that he replied and we chatted a bit.he sounded so nice and humble in the chat dat i kept wondering if really i was chatting with the VC!..how many highly placed people can humble themselves so much to do that? prof is truly a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Rajosh(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Rafindadi is a very good man. my brothers always sing his praise. they cried too when they heard he was going. those people saying he's corrupt don't know what they're saying
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Sharonubani(f): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
lobatan
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by ronaldbecky(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
mrlaw93:
They re crying cos the one that share yams with them is leaving office. No more "egunje". Yeye people. Kworupt VC
gbam..
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Babyphinas(f): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is a pity
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by FRANKOXY(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
What will you say if you hear that his condoning of laziness among staff led to his sack? Mind you it could be only 1 person that truly pity him. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) / I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! / Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.