Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. (11428 Views)

I Seriously Need A Job / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? / Am Seriously In Need Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. by sibb2011: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
omoteamac:
brother can I contact you?

Yes. Why not?
Re: My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. by Penielme: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
The curse of the Lord is in the house of the thief!!!

1 Like

Re: My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. by deGovernor2024: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Penielme:
Penielme:

Imagine, I felt really bad that he uploaded his family pictures and everything, yet nobody seemed interested. I should have also ignored him. I'm sure there are others that must have reached out to him as well. This is definitely his job!

Seriously I don't know how to defend this but I will start so where.

I have another moniker that goes with edunwosu which is my real name. Whatever I posted using that moniker is me.

I was never a begger but in life things can change for you when you lest expected it.

I schooled in Lagos State university ojo where I finished in 2012 went for my nysc in 2013.

While in school I was working full time in one Mercedes benz company in surulere.

Then I had a girlfriend from Benin who got pregnant for me in 2010 got me a boy out wedlock name Michael Elochukwu.

But then we did a little traditional wedding. Things where moving fine for me and my wife were equally doing well in her business as selling.

All this while we were leaving in kilo surulere but I decided to moved to ikorodu where house is cheaper so I can start a family.

I was in ikorodu I bought my first Mercedes vboot for 350k later I had a little wanted to advanced with another car which I offered my car and extra 400k but was rejected.

My wife later advice we manage the vboot and go and buy land which is good idea.

Then we bought half plot of land at ijede at 350k.

Please remember all this was happening between 2013 to late 2014. Then my wife took in and born a girl named Mitchell Chinonyelum Nwosu that's was in 2013.

Then things where still perfect. I got her a big shop where I paid 240k in 2015 while work is going in the land.

Please if you know light house international school in cele bus stop at ijede road ikorodu you can inquiry about Mr Nwosu that was where my 2kids attend school but I have to withdraw them pending when ok again.

My daughter took ill last week that made sell off my TV to safe life. But seriously I don't know if it you that send me 10k and if it's you I must say I'm grateful.

On why I didn't respond for long please not I have been attending a series of interviews.

A guy offer me a bus buy I can't drive manual which I stated very clearly.

It may interest you know that I have been offered 2 job at ago. One was two days ago with a small pay and yesterday another job but much better than the first one.

Please I'm ready to answer any questions but please don't slander my name.

I'm not lazy nor a begger but in life things can make you do what on a normal day you won't do.

My father died when I'm till ss1 and since then I seen my self thru university level without any help from anyone.

I was once a Barrow pusher and a cleaner just to make ends meet which schooling from secondary days.

Please I'm not a fraud and fraudulent like you want me look.

Thanks for your help and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. by deGovernor2024: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Please guys pardon my errors I was shocked to see all this here.
Re: My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. by deGovernor2024: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Penielme:

I wanted to break the news that I have seen a job this morning after coming back from interview today. But you killed my spirit with this news you spread across all my thread.

This morning interview is gone I can't concentrate anymore.

You should contact privately on this for explanations.
Re: My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. by Generaloluseye: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
deGovernor2024:

I wanted to break the news that I have seen a job this morning after coming back from interview today. But you killed my spirit with this news you spread across all my thread.

This morning interview is gone I can't concentrate anymore. congrats

Re: My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. by Generaloluseye: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
deGovernor2024:

This morning interview is gone I can't concentrate anymore.

congrats
Re: My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. by abisco20: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2016
My bro I can really feel your plight. You have to pray specific prayers that God should reveal to you the cause to your problems and most importantly your purpose here on earth. May be God has special assignment for you. You can send your email to abisco991@gmail.com for further discussion.
I wish you the best.
Re: My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. by browncolysis(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
my guy there's job if you will put shame aside & take up d job though the pay might be small say 30k or less but atleast if will help keep body & soul together while you look for the main job, the good thing about it is dat you will only undergo training & will be deployed. Asset Guards needs 120 people as guards, just browse G4S address & go there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower: Additional ₦15000 To Be Given To Non Graduate Category / Is A Security Job Supposed To Be A Low Paid Job / Got A Reject Mail? This Is How To Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.