Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables (40660 Views)

Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Kingslaw(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
malailayi:
I think his is referring to mayd and cynthia morgan
you are very smart!
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Soso990240(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
freakcin:
This story of Jude is incomplete. He talked about how the youngest and his dog did not attend the wedding of the eldest.

Has he forgotten he didn't attend Peter's wedding? This dude is lying on social media and he calls himself the eldest.

How convenient to leave out the part where you ignored your junior bro on his wedding day.
Some of u guys have issue with comprehension. It is not Jude dat wrote dat. Leave d young man alone.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Before y'all start insulting Jude please read.

It says, Jude's follower
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by cold(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Soso990240:
Some of u guys have issue with comprehension. It is not Jude dat wrote dat. Leave d young man alone.
Seriously threads like this leaves one wondering the intelligent quotient of the average Nigerian. 4 pages gone and only a few people could actually deduce the write up was not initiated by Jude but by some random fan. Vigorously smh.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sommyangel:
Biko who are the dogs?? If na me be this guy wife I'll deal with him for calling me a dog... Silly puzzle
let me guess, ur dad never used parables in your house. Gosh all this indomie age children. Read that post again
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by ALAYORMII: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ginaz:
Is Lola a dog? This parable seems senseless cos we all know who he is talking about. All this adding more fuel to this issue which won't do them any good. Every family got a problem, I pray Jehovah gives the okoye's the wisdom to resolved everything. This goes to show you blood isn't thicker than money, but with wisdom they shall prevail and eat the labour of their sweats cos they suffered and built it from nothing.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by DeeMain(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
janellemonae:

Why am I not surprised? Bunch of tribalistic igbo fans.

Its on judes page, he can always speak against it like d last time he told pple to stop dissing lola. But this has nothing to do wt lola. Stupid tribalistic fans can say what they like but d girl is stronger dn all dt. Russian women dont suffer fools & are not emotional.

Hes just a shameless agbaya. He haf do wt d stealing. He should let his brothrrs have creative control if they want to and should stop insisting they split earnings equally. Hes a bloody manager. Even kris jenner only gets 10%.

Are you smoking something? Can't you read? Where did I go wrong? By asking that a false and misleading thread be pulled down? Gerrarahia abeg.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Dirkcoyt: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmm aja n'sare owo n'jona akin alabi n'pawo
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by eyinjuege: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
steve308:
like my father will say best lesson is learn through experience they should leave peter to be,to me that dude has been influenced with BASE ON BELIEVE he thinks he can do it all alone they should wait and watch him come begging for COLLABO when they so called dog cant stand the suffering all they do is leave.

But why shouldn't he believe in himself?

I really see no problem with them breaking up as a group.

We, their fans are just being sentimental. We all love P'square, but I believe there comes a point in a man's life that priorities change and what used to be so important just isn't so important anymore.

They are grown men, and seriously for how long can they keep on their boy band?

Pursuing different interests doesn't stop them from being brothers anymore, particularly the twins who used to be so close. That's just life.

Twenty children cannot play for twenty years o.

N:B- All these rants on social media is probably a publicity stunt for an upcoming album or warreva
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
DeeMain:

Are you smoking something? Can't you read? Where did I go wrong? By asking that a false and misleading thread be pulled down? Gerrarahia abeg.

You informed us a fan said it and not jude. I replied U dt "why am I not surprised".

If u think d rest of my post was referring to ur piece of information and not d 'fan' DT wrote d article, all I can say is - you think too highly of yourself.

Reading comprehension.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by rotexteymie(f): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Soso990240:
Dont u understand? It is a Fan of Psquare dat wrote dat and not Jude. Stop blamming d innocent man.
Ohhhhhhhh!
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by rotexteymie(f): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Soso990240:
Dont u understand? It is a Fan of Psquare dat wrote dat and not Jude. Stop blamming d innocent man.
The first thing I saw was his IG handle.. Tot he wrote it himself.......... Thank you.... Ill still say it is well with the Okoye brothers
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by dinachi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Toeyoursea:
My point of view is irrelevant in this matter; but i gotta state it. I have never been in love and I don't know how i would feel if i find love one day and my family members don't join me in loving whoever i love, regardless of their opinion. Ever since Peter found love, the least thing he has gotten from his brothers is support. Peter went clearly on a rant to state the issues and problem he has with his brother, instead of them to address the issue at hand, I always knew they would end up crying that ''Peter needs prayers, Peter is being influenced 'by a dog', Peter is childish'', bla bla bla and then blame the love of his life. Africans need to understand that once a man marries a woman, they become one.
I rest my case wink as I know follow them chop their money.
May God Intervene and restore calm.
Weak men everywhere. You are too weak to properly understand the issues.I know your type. You will readily abandon your family, blood because of one rotten pussy somewhere.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Toeyoursea(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
dinachi:

Weak men everywhere. You are too weak to properly understand the issues.I know your type. You will readily abandon your family, blood because of one rotten pussy somewhere.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Bawizzie(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
where is the season 2 of this movie (puzzle)? E go sweet pass Empire aswear grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by DeeMain(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
janellemonae:

You informed us a fan said it and not jude. I replied U dt "why am I not surprised".

If u think d rest of my post was referring to ur piece of information and not d 'fan' DT wrote d article, all I can say is - you think too highly of yourself.

Reading comprehension.

Your post was open to different interpretations. You could have been sarcastic on me. Mixed messages are the writer's fault. The 'who?' was ambiguous.

Knowing now you intended no harm, I apologize for my not so subtle attack.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Mostprecious(f): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
And hw old re these guys again? Did I hear dai re fathers? How do dai run dia homes?
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Deepfreezer(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
drnairalov:
trash...so he is trying to call lola okoye a dog..come out plain dont be stupid. probably because she is yoruba u dey dere dey yarn dust. I knew she will be dragged to this issue

PSquare have shown us there can never be unity among biafrans... There will never be #Biafra cos if allowed to go they will kill themselves
Thunder gbawa gi akpa amu. "may thunder scatter you genital balls"
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by afroxyz: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
miomio:

my dear in as much as i dnt support any of them for washing their dirty linen in the public,but mind u jude never meant lola or any of their wives is a dog. d word dog came into the picture because of the nature of the parable he gave. we all know that dogs are used for hunting. it was just as a means of illustration.
Gbam! Don't mind these senseless morons who can't comprehend a parable
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Beey(f): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
Later now if people starts insulting them..... They'll start saying "please Noone should talk about my family issues on social medias".......

Who brought the whole issue to the media??.

undecided undecided undecided
So now they refer to their wives as dogs?
This isn't maturity...... Jude is just making matters worse... Am not taking sides tho

It is well with the okoye brothers
How is Jude making matters worse? this is a story told by one of his Instagram followers and not Jude himself.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Beey(f): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
freakcin:
This story of Jude is incomplete. He talked about how the youngest and his dog did not attend the wedding of the eldest.

Has he forgotten he didn't attend Peter's wedding? This dude is lying on social media and he calls himself the eldest.

How convenient to leave out the part where you ignored your junior bro on his wedding day.
read again.Jude is not the one telling the story but one of his Instagram followers wrote the story
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by princejayboss: 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Toeyoursea:
My point of view is irrelevant in this matter; but i gotta state it. I have never been in love and I don't know how i would feel if i find love one day and my family members don't join me in loving whoever i love, regardless of their opinion. Ever since Peter found love, the least thing he has gotten from his brothers is support. Peter went clearly on a rant to state the issues and problem he has with his brother, instead of them to address the issue at hand, I always knew they would end up crying that ''Peter needs prayers, Peter is being influenced 'by a dog', Peter is childish'', bla bla bla and then blame the love of his life. Africans need to understand that once a man marries a woman, they become one.
I rest my case wink as I know follow them chop their money.
May God Intervene and restore calm.

well said bro..... i think all this issue points down to one place .... peter loved an older woman.... they didnt want her for some reason best known to them .... jude skipped the wedding...... peter was super mad at him ........ Jude married ... peter paid back by skipping the wedding too..... thats the bad blood......

i dont think my mother has the right to determine whom i will marry talk less of brothers.... Jude messed up... as the the elder one, even if you dont want the marriage...... why not come to the wedding and just sit......... now i heard that peters children are somehow given same treatment as their mom........jude forgot that the lola of a woman has been with peter from when they had nothing.... she was an established girl way back.

peter should know that he is marketable than all of them ... he might not have the best singing talent but he will wrap up every endorsement than others......she should figure his life and he will be surprise what will come out of it...... Psquare had good music but what gave them identity is that dance signature.

i think your wife and kids should be your first family........ personally... my wife and my kid ... is my first family.... any other person comes second

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by kristie26(f): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Yea..... dats true, he's not just foolish, he's also childish. I mean Peter is his younger bro, he shld av ignored some things
Mamatee07:

He also called his own wife wife dog, he's the foolish one here
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Duru009(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
The way to destruction is always very wide.........

Psquare will never be thesame again....
"With all these".....

Dre time to shine has passed. NOW its my turn to shine.....
Glory ooooooooo
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by favourlove1: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
drnairalov:
trash...so he is trying to call lola okoye a dog..come out plain dont be stupid. probably because she is yoruba u dey dere dey yarn dust. I knew she will be dragged to this issue

PSquare have shown us there can never be unity among biafrans... There will never be #Biafra cos if allowed to go they will kill themselves
to use just this case to generalize on igbos is worse than what jude just did. I sorry for u
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
drnairalov:

Thanks bruh
don't mention..
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by rotexteymie(f): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Beey:
How is Jude making matters worse? this is a story told by one of his Instagram followers and not Jude himself.
Biko I corrected myself aiidy.......
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by astOorR(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
Later now if people starts insulting them..... They'll start saying "please Noone should talk about my family issues on social medias".......

This isn't maturity...... Jude is just making matters worse... Am not taking sides tho

aunty please learn to read please.... they never called their wives dogs.
a follower wrote that in parables.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by rotexteymie(f): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
astOorR:

aunty please learn to read please.... they never called their wives dogs.
a follower wrote that in parables.
Assuming you've been following the thread you would have seen the part where I admitted I was wrong about blaming Jude...... Uncle you should also learn how to read well.... Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:

Madam read again joor.... None of the Okoye brothers referred to anybody's wife as a dog. It's a fan of theirs that did so.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by xtervaganza(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dog or no dog Jude is an old fool.

He was the 1st not to attend Peters wedding, so I don't know where the idiot who wrote that jargon got his facts from

Because Peter decided to marry a Yoruba woman?, some low life turn coats want to ostracised him

Awon oloshi
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sommyangel:
Biko who are the dogs?? If na me be this guy wife I'll deal with him for calling me a dog... Silly puzzle
It seems most of the ladies on this forum don't read things well..... The stupid parable or whatever it is was typed by a twitter or Instagram follower of Jude. None of the Okoye brothers has anything to do with that useless epistle..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Lasisi Elenu Shows Off Pregnant Fiancee, Rants About Her Pregnancy Urges / You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.