Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables (40655 Views)

Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Abeg, these boys have rounded up their 'beef', stop posting their news here.
After going through their self-promotion of the upcoming album we've to wait a few weeks for it to hit store shelves. I hope the thing makes sense, waiting to hear another hit track of collabo-type quality.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
This dude must have a lot of time in his hands.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Deyoungprince: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
If their mum were to still be alive, all this problem will not come up in the public. The Okoye's please maintain the peaceful legacy of your family nah. Psquare has being my motivation in the line of music all these years. pls dont let the fire of success in u guys quench just like dat. He who have ears, let him hear. #1lovepsquare
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by unitysheart(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ginaz:
Is Lola a dog? This parable seems senseless cos we all know who he is talking about. All this adding more fuel to this issue which won't do them any good. Every family got a problem, I pray Jehovah gives the okoye's the wisdom to resolved everything. This goes to show you blood isn't thicker than money, but with wisdom they shall prevail and eat the labour of their sweats cos they suffered and built it from nothing.

It was a fan that wrote that o, not Jude.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by DeeMain(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Can't the mods pull this thread down?? Is it too difficult for people to realize from the screenshots that the hunters and dogs parable were from a fan and NOT from Jude as stated by the OP?
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by kceewhyte(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bosville:
Of all animals he could have used to sight an example, he decided to choose DOG
seriously n I hate dogs
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by chigoizie7(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is a family that does not have any family values. It didn't start from the duo, it started with their parents.

They all think they can live without anyone. But they are wrong, u can't live all by yourself.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
It's media stunt. They usefully do it before they release any hit song. Don't be fooled by the Okoyes.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
It's media stunt. They usually do it before they release any hit song. Don't be fooled by the Okoyes.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
DeeMain:
Can't the mods pull this thread down?? Is it too difficult for people to realize from the screenshots that the hunters and dogs parable were from a fan and NOT from Jude as stated by the OP?

Why am I not surprised? Bunch of tribalistic igbo fans.

Its on judes page, he can always speak against it like d last time he told pple to stop dissing lola. But this has nothing to do wt lola. Stupid tribalistic fans can say what they like but d girl is stronger dn all dt. Russian women dont suffer fools & are not emotional.

Hes just a shameless agbaya. He haf do wt d stealing. He should let his brothrrs have creative control if they want to and should stop insisting they continue to split earnings equally. Hes a bloody manager. Even kris jenner only gets 10%.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by SirShymexx: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Darn!! So with all the fame, these nyggahs married dogs? shocked

Then again, there are women and there are dogs.

Hence higher men always go for women, while fools go for dogs.

Even fame can't buy women. Shame.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by RisingSun1: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
drnairalov:
trash...so he is trying to call lola okoye a dog..come out plain dont be stupid. probably because she is yoruba u dey dere dey yarn dust. I knew she will be dragged to this issue

PSquare have shown us there can never be unity among biafrans... There will never be #Biafra cos if allowed to go they will kill themselves
SEE MUMU TALK!

So there has never been family dispute in yorubaland? Abi

Why is paul and his wife not having problem with Jude?

Someone is fueling Peter to attack his elder brother and her name his Lola.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Elxandre(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nigeria's literacy rate is really questionable, if young people can't easily understand from the thread title that this is a fan writing rubbish parables and not Jude

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Elxandre:
Nigeria's literacy rate is really questionable, if young people can't easily understand from the thread title that this is a fan writing rubbish parables and not Jude
DT wasn't the thread title before. The title was Jude provides insight wt parable. They just changed d title.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by jiggalo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=drnairalov post=43034853]trash...so he is trying to call lola okoye a dog..come out plain dont be stupid. probably because she is yoruba u dey dere dey yarn dust. I knew she will be dragged to this issue

PSquare have shown us there can never be unity among biafrans... There will never be #Biafra cos if allowed to go they will kill themselves

You go soon die because of Biafrans. most every thing be about Biafrans. when ur mother was busy sleeping outside and begot u, was Biafrans be accused?.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
drnairalov:
trash...so he is trying to call lola okoye a dog..come out plain dont be stupid. probably because she is yoruba u dey dere dey yarn dust. I knew she will be dragged to this issue

I di mma iji were mee nri ezi...ochonganoku dika gi undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by semitunde: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
cho25bc:
Calling a married a woman a dog is a no-no. Dat's d highest order of insult on her personality. How can he refer 2 dier wives as dogs? Jude obviously has no respect 4 women. Very soon, he'll refer 2 Cynthia as a dog too.Smh

Lol. Actually Cynthia IS the dog - the second dog. MayD is the first.

This was just a parable interpretation gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by KingRex1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
freakcin:

Is that the true account of what happened?

Did you sight Jude @ Peter's wedding?

Why was that ommitted from the story?
They reason is best known to him. He omitted, he didnt lie.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by onyinnye(f): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
sunnyb0b0:
Deep. Guess he's referring to Lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB5Y8frrP_v/

the writer was referring to Lola. but you can't throw away a dog because the hunter likes it and it has puppies. you need to manage it.
secondly, most times business n families are like these, from experience, one of the wives is trying to push one of them guys so he gets all the wealth and cheat his brothers. and as long as they re into family business they ll quarrel. they just need to manage it well.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by iretinyeee(f): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is rubbish. D eldest among them should respect himself and stop exchanging words with his younger brother on a social media. These are people that came from One family not just family but one womb. I wonder why they are behaving like friends. Jude should hold himself and settle dis problem. Their parent are no more, he should assume the position of a father 2 his juniors.
2ndly dis suppose 2 serve as a lesson 2 our young ladies. Whenever u want 2 marry a man consider the family he comes from. If u are not welcome better think cos 2moro u ll be called all sorts of names. Especially when u are coming from a different tribe. Whenever there is crises u ll be used 2 settle it cos u re not welcome. Remember u can't be an island. My husband and I. Don't jump into conclusion that when i get there i ll cross d bridge. It doesn't work dat way. U ll cross d bridge but u ll see hurt fire. I pray that God ll help Lola and I also pray that God ll help them 2 settle they differences. It is very easy 2 scatter but it is not easy 2 arrange.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by gbeseun(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lola aja 1 gberaaaaaaa.
BTW, nkwanu judee u respect ur old age and find ur life, leave ur brothers alone now

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chaiii shocked shocked shocked

So mumu still full we 9ja 4 dis computer age

Psquare go be like..... grin grin grin dis hit single go be Dangerously Dangerous.....

Marketer's for Alaba go be like bros Nwanne make d tension go high so dat I go sell more than 1Million copies for one day....
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Elxandre(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
janellemonae:

DT wasn't the thread title before. The title was Jude provides insight wt parable. They just changed d title.
Okay.

It shouldn't have made front page then.

NL has really lost shine.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by jiggalo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=jiggalo post=43037116][/quote] You go soon die because of Biafrans. most every thing be about Biafrans. when ur mother was busy sleeping outside and begot u, was Biafrans be accused?.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by kalusky02(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Foolish celeb washing their dirty linen in public. they bury their heads in shame, for displaying this level of immaturity.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by katerine7(f): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
freakcin:
This story of Jude is incomplete. He talked about how the youngest and his dog did not attend the wedding of the eldest.

Has he forgotten he didn't attend Peter's wedding? This dude is lying on social media and he calls himself the eldest.

How convenient to leave out the part where you ignored your junior bro on his wedding day.
I guess it was a fan who wrote dat and not him
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
can i hear you bark
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Stallione(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
jude okoye now I know ua too senseless and helpless,truely u need God like said by peter.As elderly as ua u come out here to rant as well,its a pity though.Just leave the twins and go n find work for urself,what were u before Psquare fame,feeding from dia sweat,u dnt have shame

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
RisingSun1:
SEE MUMU TALK!

So there has never been family dispute in yorubaland? Abi

Why is paul and his wife not having problem wt Jude?

Someone is fueling Peter to attack his elder brother and her name his Lola.

Clearly peter has a liver and a tongue and Paul doesn't - is the reason why.
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by livinbygrace: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
In as much as Peter and Lola are still together,there ll always be problems ,because Jude is not in support of their marriage.Jude wants a wife from the east for Peter.That is the fact.Forget all this drama!
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Soso990240(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
Later now if people starts insulting them..... They'll start saying "please Noone should talk about my family issues on social medias".......

Who brought the whole issue to the media??.

undecided undecided undecided
So now they refer to their wives as dogs?
This isn't maturity...... Jude is just making matters worse... Am not taking sides tho

It is well with the okoye brothers
Dont u understand? It is a Fan of Psquare dat wrote dat and not Jude. Stop blamming d innocent man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Welcomes Zoe, Baby Girl In The U.S. Naming Ceremony Held / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.