Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian (37720 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk / Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by ooshinibos: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
henrydadon:
there truly no place like home
you are right bruv , but I have managed to adapt to the oyibo life in Europe , I know they to tolerate me .
I enjoy the atmosphere of Naija ...lots of love but naija can be dangerous o ..either for the rich or the poor , if naija can just beef up infrastructures all the black people in Europe will move home ...human being loves to be loved not tolerated
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by mbjsuki(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
This lady is full of drama,too much self!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by faruz: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nifemitech:
yes check my topics and how nairalanders saved m
so funi..... If nt 4 nairalanders u wld ave been dead......... Why d hell do u want to give up....... undecided.... Cum to ikorodu here ... U wld knw u'r stupid 4 even tryin to commit suicide................
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by BabaIbo: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
On a serious note, what prompted him to think suicide is the answer... The guy is on IG, I guess the guy is still ok... Abeg make the guy enter one corner... Do u know how many naija graduates can't afford internet enabled fone not to talk of travelling out... Mtcheew
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by marv1: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is a movie scene.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by hensben(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
fflamingo:
I was really amazed the other time when that popular blogger posted that she bought two bag for 13million. I was really saying in my mind, if that is what 'been rich' is, I don't wanna be one.
honestly, when I see some post here about how some elite Nigerians live their life I just shake my
Head. We think western world just become beautiful over night. They love themselves and always there for each other. They practice the holy book unlike most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by category(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why would anyone intend to commit suicide?
"I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide"
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by clemzo101(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
All dis dude need is a pledge of financial assistance from all dis crying drama queens....just tell him u will give him 10k dollars and see how he will reappear like James bond
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by lanre147(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
did guy do comedy sotey Im no blow ...in kon strategize anoda way of hustle....bros u get mouth anoda way of hussle na im be dix ooo...I see u
papa God don wan pick ur call..

person wey wan commit suicide dey advertise first

na wa ooooo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by semmykiki: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
aaronson:
She exaggerating it for the show.
are you on drugs? Someone is about doing something stupid and this is all you have to say
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by Emmex10(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Rubbish,if he wants 2 die,wat is toyins own,wit all dis crocodile tears of hers.IRANU
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by archer1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
abbey621:

Ode! Majority of Nigerians are depressed, frustrated, angry and so on, yet most are not threatening to kill themselves. If you are depressed go to a mental facility and seek help, this is what humans do, it's only nitwits like yourself and this guy that would consider taking a life they cannot create!

You dont understand what it means to be clinically depressed dats y u re saying all these.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
uplawal:
Its much more difficult in uk than Naija s a student working fulltime
eehn eehn....I can't argue anyway because v nt bin deir
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
semmykiki:
are you on drugs? Someone is about doing something stupid and this is all you have to say
but the drug I'm on isn't as hard as your Instruments har don you use in thinking.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by solid3(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tundeiab:
No matter wetin happen, I no fit kill myself o. I be confirmed naijaman.

Hey bro, pray that you will not see what will make u cry.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by bibiking7(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bull crap. We all gat issues. But if the guys thinks that killing himself is the solution to his problem, I think He should go right ahead. He does not need to broadcast his suicide note.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by kokorunna(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Just called one of the numbers on Toyin Aimakhu twitter page and the lady I spoke said he has been found by his brother but the police are still going to interview why he behaved like this.

Thank God he has been found. Toyin Aimakhu should update her twitter page so that people would not be searching everywhere for him
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
noetic5:
Feel for the young man tho.. See the reason why he wanted to commit suicide and watch how Toyin cried uncontrollable @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/toyin-aimaku-goes-emotional-on.html

She really wept in the video. So emotional and touching

Why will I want to waste MB to watch a woman cry,you know how many barney dey cry due to my skelewu skills? Baba take time with this stunt,person dey UK him wan kill himself,o ga oh.those when dey sambisa nko wetin dem for reason?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by abbey621(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
archer1:

You dont understand what it means to be clinically depressed dats y u re saying all these.

I know more about depression than the average person, I actually minored in psychology for my first masters. Little known fact: depression alone rarely causes suicides. Research what I've said and come back to show appreciation!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by Tundeiab(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
faruz:
I fink sey na only me shaaaaa

Correct guy, chop knockle abeg...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
faruz:
so funi..... If nt 4 nairalanders u wld ave been dead......... Why d hell do u want to give up....... undecided.... Cum to ikorodu here ... U wld knw u'r stupid 4 even tryin to commit suicide................
what's going on in ikorodu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by hassanq(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
hensben:
I know people will take this for a joke but it's not funny anymore.

Why do most rich Nigerians don't help the needy in the country, I can't count how many friends or people I have helped through my father's little influence in the country.
pls bro extend your good gesture to me too.I'm in need of a job.Bsc(ed)economics edu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
yes they should really do something to help him.But this her make up too much na
person dey die, na make up you dey look
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by Kalvan: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
abbey621:

Ode! Majority of Nigerians are depressed, frustrated, angry and so on, yet most are not threatening to kill themselves. If you are depressed go to a mental facility and seek help, this is what humans do, it's only nitwits like yourself and this guy that would consider taking a life they cannot create!

Depression is a mental illness, you person. It's not feeling sad or unhappy. It's a legitimate illness.He has the right to do whatever he wants with his life.This is why Africa is in shambles, too many low IQ m0rons like you living in it. Maybe you should be the one to kill himself. It will natural selection at its finest.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by Favolly(f): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nightie:
Shey na pesin snap her or she snap herself as she dey cry?? undecided
My thoughts exactly
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by faruz: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tundeiab:

Correct guy, chop knockle abeg...
u get mouth... Take biscuit jare....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by dacovajnr: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Publicity Stunt!...You snapped yourself crying..Who beat you?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by abbey621(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kalvan:

Depression is a mental illness, you person. It's not feeling sad or unhappy. It's a legitimate illness.He has the right to do whatever he wants with his life.This is why Africa is in shambles, too many low IQ m0rons like you living in it. Maybe you should be the one to kill himself. It will natural selection at its finest.

Ode you are still acting like a bebeto! I probably know more about mental illnesses than you and no he does not have the right to kill himself. In a sane society, suicide is a criminal act with punishment focused on restricting the individual's freedom if he or she survives, so stop with your rhetoric. Insults are not going to make you look smarter or brighter so just cut it out! Why would I ever think of killing myself, my bank accounts are getting bigger, I'm living the dream many dreamers dream about, biko death no dey my potion..... grin grin grin

P.S. Speaking of I.Q, I used to be at 142 but because I got so playful I'm now at 138, I'm still not your average Joe!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by Mikeiron78(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
theshaderoom:
Toyin Aimakhu is crying on Instagram as she calls on fans to help track down instagram comedian Twyse who has threatened to kill himself. She is also calling on fans in the UK to call the police and find him.

See earlier thread about the comedian talking about suicide https://www.nairaland.com/2941916/comedian-ereme-wants-kill-himself

She posted a map of where he might possibly be

Pls people should help find him

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB7V62ktz-u/

Honestly, I didn't know that she's so smart to take pictures of her crying and post on IG to prove she actually cried and felt concern. What dumb life are so called Nigerian celebrities living
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by dubbiskelly(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
noetic5:
Feel for the young man tho.. See the reason why he wanted to commit suicide and watch how Toyin cried uncontrollable @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/toyin-aimaku-goes-emotional-on.html

She really wept in the video. So emotional and touching

She really wept? She is an actress remember?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by rozzygold1(f): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
the make up is too much. l
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lalasticlala dis babe too worwor for front page now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Agatha Amata Celebrates 50th Birthday (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.