Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,677 members, 7,865,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

A Sensible And Knowledgeable Christian; Please Come Hear And Explain This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sensible And Knowledgeable Christian; Please Come Hear And Explain This (393 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sensible And Knowledgeable Christian; Please Come Hear And Explain This by yazach: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
HEBREW 5 VS 7

I t is clearly stated that Jesus pray to God just to save him from death and it is also clearly stated that his prayer was answered.

My question now is that: why did you say Jesus died or are you opposing the bible

New International Version
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.

New Living Translation
While Jesus was here on earth, he offered prayers and pleadings, with a loud cry and tears, to the one who could rescue him from death. And God heard his prayers because of his deep reverence for God.

English Standard Version
In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence.
Re: A Sensible And Knowledgeable Christian; Please Come Hear And Explain This by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
The Byebull is full of babble stories.

(1) (Reply)

Did Your Pastor Make Mention Of Olajumoke Today? / Christians In Nigeria Are To Fast For 40 Days / Mission Of Looku Looku Ds Month For My Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.