Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence (21528 Views)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation / Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by saintandsinnerz: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Beremx:
Carry go Onwa ndi Alor and Ndi Igbo gburu gburu. Those that wish you dead will die before you. Iseeee!!

Wailers have been shamed!!

where is lalasticlala eh? grin
lol where you go hide since
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by gigabyte13: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
When did the IPAD YOUTH join LIE muhammed movement?
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Marvellouzkk(f): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
he was there live

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Firefire(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
politricks:
lalasticlala put this on frontpage so that those that have said trash against Apc can finally eat their words and yet they call the ruling party a party of propaganda. Watch how they steer clear of this thread but trust me to call them.

cc: pryce, firefire, tippytop and all other wailers or ipod youths.English please.

APC members collapsing after the order of Naira. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by NobleAky(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:
As an Nnewi babe
I am ashamed of these ipod youths
always lying and spreading rumours
disgracing we true ibos
chukwu okike abiama o..
woman get to the kitchen and prepare something...allow men to ruminate over issue such as this. This is not a woman's issue
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatiyk4u:
And a Nigerian who wishes Nigeria fail has this to say when she heard of rumor of Ngige's Collapse................ Taa gbafuo dia

Ecoterrorism(f):

Eziokwu, the lies in the budget wants to kill him.
That budget is a budget of HBP.

A budget that Lai Mohammed denied "nwanne odiegwu"
Minister of Health denied his own ministry because of the
HBP he saw there.

buhari went on vacation abi sick leave (anyone sha) after
reading the budget

Saraki problem started again after presiding over that
budget

Amaechi ran as fast as his legs could carry him by forming
busy doing "anya anya" OR "boju boju" on railway project
instead of defending that budget

I saw Kayode Fayemi at Oracle Hqtrs designing a 750million
naira website prototype to present at his budget defence.
Don't talk about what happened to our naira after it saw the
budget.

Fellow Nigerians if you see the budget what should you do?
#GetwellChrisNgige
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Ngozibotic(f): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
NobleAky:
woman get to the kitchen and prepare something...allow men to ruminate over issue such as this. This is not a woman's issue

I am ashamed of this comment
You think all Igbo women are good for is kitchen
I am sorry for your girlfriend/wife...
that is if you have any... angry
chukwu okike abiama o

1 Like

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Daily trust were the ones that brought the initial report and lalasticlala pushed it after everybody begged for it to be pushed to f.

As for me NO Comment
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by NobleAky(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

I am ashamed of this comment You think all Igbo women are good for is kitchen I am sorry for your girlfriend/wife... that is if you have any... angry chukwu okike abiama o
woman for the last time go and dress up the home the issue at hand is for the men. It is not a moonlight play
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Godsonkemz(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Incredible liar. Lai Mohammed you get some work to do.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Beremx(f): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

I update myself on NL per second. See the kind of news somebody fed me on that damnable thread. Thank God I didn't make that call to Alor, after all.
Nonsense haters.
how na? thanks for the other day. I appreciate. cool
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Razakipaye: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
harmless011:
Dear Chris no vex na one of una propagandist newspaper 'dailytrust' report the news, now u see d reason why telling lies is bad because dey may think jonathan is the president so their intention is to ridicule the fg; unfortunately na their man is d current president.
Please forgive them.
point of correction it's daily trust but daily post. daily post is a PDP media.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Frankiss44(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Journalism in Nigeria is a joke.. No difference btw national news papers and bloggers. Even out local and national papers and TV stations now thrive on rumours.. Too bad
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Ngozibotic(f): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
NobleAky:
woman for the last time go and dress up the home
the issue at hand is for the men. It is not a moonlight play

Ipod member....go and die in aba tomorrow... grin....Nnamdi Kanus turn is coming... grin grin
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Frankiss44(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Razakipaye:

point of correction it's daily trust but daily post. daily post is a PDP media.

"Point of correction it's daily trust but daily post"

Does this above statement of yours make any sense?
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by onunwa21(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Collapsing is not a sin, Late Ya'radua, once collapsed. Even Baba Buhari also collapsed during his campaign. So Ngige don't be afraid. We I heard the news, i collapsed too.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Holyman3(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
Whether Ngige lives or dies means nothing to me.
I refuse that my head be messed by anybody.
Buhari himself can collapse and die, it's all nothing to me. They are why we are where we are.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by docadams: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Beremx:
how na? thanks for the other day. I appreciate. cool

Acknowledged. How's Ikemba? Remember, strictly baby friendly.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by babadem2much(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
sexybrooke:
Omo ooooo apc zombie what nonsense is this I watched it live he collapsed by the source is punch tinubu's

what is this one saying
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by babadem2much(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Holyman3:
Whether Ngige lives or dies means nothing to me.
I refuse that my head be messed by anybody.
Buhari himself can collapse and die, it's all nothing to me. They are why we are where we are.

You too can collapse and die and lala will not feature the thread on NL
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by jayeoba215(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Beremx:
Carry go Onwa ndi Alor and Ndi Igbo gburu gburu. Those that wish you dead will die before you. Iseeee!!

Wailers have been shamed!!

where is lalasticlala eh? grin
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by okezed: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
this one all of una dey travel de come back ,make it no be dollars una go dey carry come change at #370 per $1
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by ColtPython(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
So which do we believe now
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by sonofthunder: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
sexybrooke:
Omo ooooo apc zombie what nonsense is this I watched it live he collapsed by the source is punch tinubu's
you watched what exactly? which station?
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by tinsel: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
PDP is bent on destroying Buhari at all cost. Manufacture one rumour daily and spread it. That is the game plan.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Holyman3(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
babadem2much:

You too can collapse and die and lala will not feature the thread on NL

Who gives a shiiit about your fvcking nairaland?
Its a playground for kids with free data.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Beremx(f): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
docadams:

Acknowledged. How's Ikemba? Remember, strictly baby friendly.
Ikemba is doing good. Thanks a bunch. smiley
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by tinsel: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
I am indeed suprised that an igbo man will wish Ngige dead because of party politics.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Omoluabi16(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
hahahahaha! See as all those IPOD baboons dey celebrate for their RBL page.Can't stop laughing...

Meanwhile the chief baboon Nnamdi kanu is getting used to dried beans and garri in kuje prisons. cheesy
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by ib4uakpele: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
POWER OF THE TONGUE• The power to live a successful, prosperous,glorious & victorious life lies in your tongue. Learn to use your tongue right. Never talk failure, weakness,sickness,lack or fear! Speak positive to build your future with your tongue. “Death & life are in the power of the tongue: & they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof”. {proverbs 18:21}.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Cancels APC Ward Congress Result In Imo / Anambra Police Parade 70 Suspects (Photos) / "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.