Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence (21527 Views)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation / Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Everybody is saying that Ngige collapsed, only Ngige himself is refuting it. Why is his brain Interpreting order wise. Believing that you're in Zambia while you're in the house of Representatives building is very Ngigephobia to the brain.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by NobleAky(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Ipod member....go and die in aba tomorrow... grin....Nnamdi Kanus turn is coming... grin grin
IPOD? What Di you mean by that?

Just like elderly people say since women have refused to always rinse their head with water common sense has hidden itself inside the dirt on their head
pls with all sincerity go and make the home lively and let men discuss crucial matters
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Ngozibotic(f): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
NobleAky:
IPOD? What Di you mean by that?

Just like elderly people say since women have refused to always rinse their head with water common sense has hidden itself inside the dirt on their head
pls with all sincerity go and make the home lively and let men discuss crucial matters

You bloody misogynist....don't quote me again.... wink wink....it is men like you that wash my dishes in the house... cheesy
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by NobleAky(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

You bloody misogynist....don't quote me again.... wink wink....it is men like you that wash my dishes in the house... cheesy
no wonder u think u can raise your head and mouth in the gathering of men. Regard those men in ur house as fellow women. Men know their boundary and also assign women theirs
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Ngozibotic(f): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
NobleAky:
no wonder u think u can raise your head and mouth in the gathering of men. Regard those men in ur house as fellow women. Men know their boundary and also assign women theirs

Before I was born...
there was a popular programme called masquerade
I have watched some of the clips on youtube
and you remind me of clarus...
please go and clean the dishes again...
lazy houseboy... grin
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by erusen: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
eleko1:
I know Nah the handiwork of those miserable wailers.They tried to paint this govt as weak. Tufia! God pass una. NO TO BIAFRA undecided
is every anti buhari a biafran because I am certainly not one

1 Like

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by NobleAky(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Before I was born...
there was a popular programme called masquerade
I have watched some of the clips on youtube
and you remind me of clarus...
please go and clean the dishes again...
lazy houseboy... grin
get home and do the home
get home and make it homely
no man can make do with a woman who thinks she has arrived with men unless he is a weak
think about these and know your boundary
end of discussion!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by todayguest(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
This nigeria! If it's true, it wont be long before photos or videos of his collapsing flood the place. By so doing he has thrown himself and party into dirt.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by iheneme(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Of course the honourable short minister is right; he cannot collapse and still be in Nigeria. He must be hanging in space until he is resuscitated.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Niceiroko: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
AND FRENCH,THE LIARS CLUB APC
politricks:
lalasticlala put this on frontpage so that those that have said trash against Apc can finally eat their words and yet they call the ruling party a party of propaganda. Watch how they steer clear of this thread but trust me to call them.

cc: pryce, firefire, tippytop and all other wailers or ipod youths.English please.
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by maxzzo1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
We are not even sure if 7am is morning again with dis kind govt wey start with lies na probably dey ve not paid der propaganda machinery no wonder safara reporters dey vibrate dis morning...
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by otokx(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Speechless
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by timothyuche1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:
As an Nnewi babe
I am ashamed of these ipod youths
always lying and spreading rumours
disgracing we true ibos
chukwu okike abiama o..
Hmmm so daily trust is now Ipob youth?
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by rummmy: 3:23am On Feb 19, 2016
Ngozibotic:
As an Nnewi babe
I am ashamed of these ipod youths
always lying and spreading rumours
disgracing we true ibos
chukwu okike abiama o..
receive sense IJN.....pls everyone should view her profile and know who she is....take her serious @ your own peril...
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by ronaldbecky(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2016
politricks:
lalasticlala put this on frontpage so that those that have said trash against Apc can finally eat their words and yet they call the ruling party a party of propaganda. Watch how they steer clear of this thread but trust me to call them.

cc: pryce, firefire, tippytop and all other wailers or ipod youths.English please.
chaii see drama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Bread Distributed By APC In Akure Is Poisonous' - Eyitayo Jegede Alleges / Labour Party Will Takeover Rivers In 2023, Hilda Dokubo Boasts / Labour Party Stalwarts Okey Bakassi & Kate Henshaw Attend APC Event In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.