Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Help! I Am Suffering From Depression - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Am Suffering From Depression (6540 Views)

Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Help! I Am Suffering From Depression by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
cocoama:
I don't know what to do any longer with myself and my life. I have been suffering from depression for as long as I can remember since my early school days but things just seems to be getting worse. I don't have any joy or happiness. I hate my job with a passion and I think am in the wrong profession too. I am not really close to my family and they don't understand me. There is so much going wrong in my life that I don't really want to go into nor I doubt people really care. I just don't want to feel this way anymore. Has anyone that has been depressed that has come out of it? What did you guys do? I really am down on my wits and am having really unsavory thoughts atm. cry sad
if your job is the major reason for your depression,quite the job and contact or WhatsAp me,i will introduce you to a fun catching business,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: Help! I Am Suffering From Depression by olisaEze(m): 2:34am On Feb 09, 2020
cocoama:
I don't know what to do any longer with myself and my life. I have been suffering from depression for as long as I can remember since my early school days but things just seems to be getting worse. I don't have any joy or happiness. I hate my job with a passion and I think am in the wrong profession too. I am not really close to my family and they don't understand me. There is so much going wrong in my life that I don't really want to go into nor I doubt people really care. I just don't want to feel this way anymore. Has anyone that has been depressed that has come out of it? What did you guys do? I really am down on my wits and am having really unsavory thoughts atm. cry sad

Come, I just came across ur profile and profile pic and I’ll be really really pissed � if u did any harm to ursef! I see u haven’t been here since 2916. Fine gal like u want to kii ursef? For what!!? Just chill lemme come and carry u to ur happily ever after jaré!
Re: Help! I Am Suffering From Depression by ajasay3030(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2020
If there is anything we all share, it is depression. We have all developed depression at one point or the other of our lives — not minding our individual background.

But when this phenomenon raises its ugly head, what is the way out?

To know the proper cure to an issue, the root of its cause must be driven into. This is nothing else than the law of nature.

I hope you find this resources helpful: https://healthdoconline.com/types-of-depression-causes-treatments-in-men-women-children/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Https://www.pinterest.com/pin/105834659972416600/ / Sympthoms Of Blood Impurities / How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.