Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (53224 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by nnokwa042(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tiwa this tiwa that I want ask sef which song is her biggest hit sef? Over hype
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by playdude(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
fhunmi:
-+
Hiyeee
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Sanchase: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2016
This tiwa Kpomo go black well well like ghana people face cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by DipoDaniel: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2016
gigi dem no sabi anything my bro..show dem the South Beach Pool party we attended in 2014 at The Westin , SOUTH FLORIDA

gist4kidsblog:
Powerful couple

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTO @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/tiwa-savage-hangs-out-with-her-hubby.html
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by chucky101(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2016
Quilox ultra bath-tub party
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters we have long way to go in this country. .......this is not what dey call pool party in my dictionary abeg...........let me enlighten you sef.

my brother MRBrownJ longest time.

gosh, I miss Yankee men, as in, no fuks given grin

here, to even sit down or be in there, you'd have to spend 50k just buying champagne for no fuking reason.

over there, all u need is a 2 dollar well shot, or a 5 dollar mid range shot (like Smirnoff), or a 10 dollar shot of patron and you are straight. No fronting, nothing!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Bishops10(m): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2016
NobleAngell:
Which Korede? Is it the one that is anchoring a show am watching ryt now on tv? Jam jam is not here o.
Ohh,Maybe #Godwin dropped him wf Uncle J
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by rahman3853(m): 1:17am On Feb 19, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Powerful couple

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTO @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/tiwa-savage-hangs-out-with-her-hubby.html
so this is a pool party......?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by finestboy1: 1:32am On Feb 19, 2016
Sanchase:

OH Lord... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Niyinficient(m): 1:37am On Feb 19, 2016
TreasureP:
This Tiwa's husband huge oh....God knows how he's gon be underneath....lolssssssssss...just saying oh

Haba,young girl,must u display ur love for d third leg publicly? It doesnt speak well of u tho. Go and sin no more
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Jencejyde(m): 2:46am On Feb 19, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

gosh, I miss Yankee men, as in, no fuks given grin

here, to even sit down or be in there, you'd have to spend 50k just buying champagne for no fuking reason.

over there, all u need is a 2 dollar well shot, or a 5 dollar mid range shot (like Smirnoff), or a 10 dollar shot of patron and you are straight. No fronting, nothing!!

Spoke my mind men. Enjoying the Utah life!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by ajademola2000(m): 5:30am On Feb 19, 2016
jonhemma11:
Singer and songwriter Tiwa Savage and her husband Tee Billz posed for the camera while attending the Quilox Ultra Pool Party that was held over the weekend.

The mum of one was headlining the event and in between performances she cozied up to her hubby as they enjoyed their night out.

See some more photos from the event below.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/tiwa-savage-tee-billz-at-quilox-ultra.html
CDQ maa nigga, you are sighted

Mo ri Ukwu mo concur
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Brixston(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=Cholls post=43047639]my brothers and sisters we have long way to go in this country. .......this is not what dey call pool party in my dictionary abeg...........let me enlighten you sef.

Thats normal
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by banchuz: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2016
YorkiBerry:
This Tiwa Savage go sabi moan out loud (MOL) during bleeping. She's naturally f*ckable.

Quote me and die tonight undecided
. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by OXYGEN01: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2016
She go rather DARK and ugly like smelly nigeria pple face
Sanchase:
;DShe go rather DARK and ugly like smelly nigeria pple face
Sanchase:

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by jbekins: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2016
TreasureP:
This Tiwa's husband huge oh....God knows how he's gon be underneath....lolssssssssss...just saying oh

Lolz....I tried calling the number on ur profile but not going through, can u make it possible for us to meet? I want to meet new friends too. 08153602101. Cheers.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2016
Niyinficient:

Haba,young girl,must u display ur love for d third leg publicly? It doesnt speak well of u tho. Go and sin no more
Yes Pastor! M so sorry, tiz gon repeat itself nomore
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Davland(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2016
TreasureP:

See u tongue tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters we have long way to go in this country. .......this is not what dey call pool party in my dictionary abeg...........let me enlighten you sef.

my brother MRBrownJ longest time.
Thank u jare
Naija n their copy copy yet cnt copy well
See as the party dry so .. Pool party i see blow up pool cry

N y tiwa hand n face colour diff from her back / body embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2016
TreasureP:
if he can satisfy him woman no problem o
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2016
TreasureP:
You go like big thing o btw u are cute
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by katerine7(f): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
ok I have seen them....what next
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by wittyt98(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
the diff is clear

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by CICERO09(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
TreasureP:
body size doesn't necessarily translate to bigger cucumber
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by lovelyrale4: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
nirvana hotel&suites located at km 12 ikorodu/shagamu road ogijo, ogun state is the new hide out for politicians, i dont know why they seems to be causing traffic in that area, seriously somebody need to do something about it 08134305781 i also heard they are giving out their halls for free for wedding and events, try and check it out
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2016
CICERO09:
body size doesn't necessarily translate to bigger cucumber
Yes Sir
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
You go like big thing o btw u are cute
lol...... tenks
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
if he can satisfy him woman no problem o
Sure
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Davland:

See u tongue tongue
lol...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by meobizy(f): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2019
Every man has their time to shine in a woman’s life. Now they are no more. To those dating a female (and a few married to one) use your time well, another man will enter her life. I don’t see the need to go all out because once the next man penetrates her all thoughts of you disappear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo / Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.