Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Do I End A Boring Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I End A Boring Relationship? (932 Views)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / "Every Girl I Tell I Live In Banana Island, I End Up Sleeping With' - Man Claims / A Very Boring Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by Heazy2015(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
I’m bored with my relationship and want out. She’s a great
friend, but that’s all I want from her at this point. She
deserves more than what I’m willing to give her yet I feel like
she’s giving her all for this relationship to work.She works in Chicken Republic to be Precise... She Resume to work at Exactly 6:00pm and Close around 11:00pm..I need to put
my foot down and end it but I’m not sure how. We’ve
broken up before and I’m not sure if it’ll hurt her more to
lead her on or shut him down. What do I do and how do I do
it?
Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by Igbogirlgate(f): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Yes! Put your foot down and end it
Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by SolexxBarry(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
U want to end it Qu undecidedit it
Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by SolexxBarry(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
U want to end it Quit it undecided
Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by pTomz(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
You're not jst ready, so end d shii
Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is a very confusing write up. Are u d he or she or both?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by Tyviv(f): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Better you end it instead of leading her on...
Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pls be a man and end dat relationship! angry instead of comin in here to cry abt it.
Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by obiorathesubtle: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
tell her you're moving away for a long time and don't want to break her heart...
Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by Lexusgs430: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2016
Simply tell her, 'it's over' and stick to it!!!
Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 19, 2016
What does Chicken Republic have to do with the fact that you wanna break up with her grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by meelorlah(f): 6:08am On Feb 19, 2016
Y are u so confused? I'll overlook all I read up there but how do u define a boring relationship
Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:
What does Chicken Republic have to do with the fact that you wanna break up with her grin

The nigga probably loves the leftover chicken she brings to him everyday. Wont want to miss all that awoof grin
Re: How Do I End A Boring Relationship? by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 19, 2016
If i understand ur write up op. I think wat u are complaining about is she has no time for you. bsides u feel insecure because of it. in that case Oya find work for her now or better still get small patience and always let her know u are still interested in her.

BTW. na two things go happen either u will b together or u will part eays.

(1) (Reply)

To All The Ladies Out There / How True Is This?[photo] / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.